“Fr.” Martin proves Francis and the Vatican II Sect endorse homosexuality and “transgenderism”

new MHFM video

Other urls found in this thread:

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/where-to-receive-sacraments/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is the other MHFM thread autosaging? Are the mods afraid of the Dimond Brothers?

Yes.

Attached: 10A76522-BA7E-4E35-9103-A8986D2F4AEA.jpeg (408x521, 60.99K)

Based

Just so many years, centuries even, of corruption are why I left Catholicism. I am still a Christian, but I have just seen too many things that make me distrust the Vatican and "the church".

Matthew 24:13

Coward.

St. Peter Damian is laughing his ass off.

I don't know why everyone get's spooked by the dimonds, they're ridiculous and dishonest

Sure there's corruption in the church, but I can assure you that outside of it things are only much worse. The difference between the church and everything else is that the church is the only place where you'll find the fullness of the truth and objective moral standards

BASED

Its a meme.
Unless you mean people in real life get spooked by them? That would be unexpected.

Jay Dyer seems pretty spooked by them

I just want to know how Martin has not been laicized yet. He preaches pretty severe heresy on the regular. Yes, yes, there's a difference between material and formal heresy, but he rides the line pretty closely.

So he's a Catholic priest then?

A meme is scared of a meme

How are they ridiculous and dishonest. I've watched most of their videos and their arguments are always well supported and logically thought out. They seem to be more genuinely Christian than the majority of people these days, they take the word of God seriously.

is there a shortage of priests where these abuses are taking place so they cant do shit about it?

Sure some of what they say has truth to it, but it's truth mixed with poison. Ultimately what they do is lead good faithful Catholic's astray outside of the sacraments. They tell you there's a problem, and never give you a real solution, mhfm is a deadend

That's assuming the sacraments of the Vatican 2 sect are still valid, and the Dimonds make some very solid points about why they're not.

Where do Catholics go to receive sacraments then? At least groups like the sspx still offer something, the dimonds leave you completely stranded after telling you that you're damned. The reason why I can right them off is simple, Jesus Christ promised us the church would be with us until the end of time, even if it's under the most attacks it's ever been under, everything will work out in the end.

jej

Am I a bad catholic for wanting to see this man and all homo/pedo priests hanging from a noose? The way I see it, they are no longer "the church" but enemies of it.

Attached: 1535115296660.jpg (293x502, 18.48K)

Attached: Michelle Dimond.jpg (626x657, 46.11K)

Where did they touch you?

welcome to the sede club brother. Now the next step is to realize that Vatican II caused this and that the council itself is not the church but enemies of it.

The Church will be until the end of time but it doesn't equal having the mass at your convenience along with a plethora of good priests and and a classy SSPX school on top of that too. That's not what it means. The Church will be in catacombs just like in the early days of the Church. Wake up

I expected more from these madmen.

What is the church without the mass and eucharist? How can anyone convert or confess their sins without priests? Dimond Bro's are full of shit, I wouldn't be surprised if they're freemasons

Yeah that's weird. The current crisis would be the perfect time for MHFM to put the boot in you'd think but they've been strangely silent. Maybe they're working on something big like their Pastor Anderson exposé

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/where-to-receive-sacraments/