Gnosticism is Correct

Gnosticism is the only correct interpretation of Abrahamism.

Refute this is you can

Attached: Wake up Pill.jpg (2480x3508, 837.62K)

How do I refute something that isn't even explained at all?
What is there to refute? You just put picture here and I'm supposed to understand somehow?

Do you know what Gnosticism is?
Or have you just brushed asided tonnes of Christian lore because you church fathers told you it was evil?

Gnosticism is the literal bridge between Christianity and Islam

Take your meds

Irenaeus of Lyons made a refutation some time ago - you refute that first

Attached: 1367602425631.jpg (500x667, 83.77K)

Lmao like poetry

Literally not an argument because that was before Muhummad

The Gnosticism i'm talking about knows the Quran was written by the Demiurge, but also know that it was a warning to Christinity from Monad

Angry WO detected.
Have your Churches collapsed yet?

East Orthodox and Mormons also accept Paul you idiot
Other weird notes
This is really bizarre

Entertain us. How in the hell is Eastern Orthodoxy more "woke" than Catholicism? How is it even in the same tier as Mormonism and Islam? I think you are confused.

Attached: laughing_bald.png (484x605, 260.2K)

If you have arguments that the God of the OT is not the God of the NT or that Jesus is not that God or that the God of the NT didn't create the world or that not all of the creation as we see it is fundamentally good or anything like that, Irenaeus refuted them already. The Quran is irrelevant to this. Unless you think the Quran has refuted Irenaeus, in which case please tell us how.

allakazam!
your foreskin is now gone!

Hello Barabas-kun.
Didn't they ban you already?

Ey mayne we so mystical and cool n sheit look at dese pictures of monks holdin skulls and sheit its cool mayne theology? nah mayne its a mystery an sheit cant comprahend philosophy is pagan dats what de metroarch sayd

Shhhhhh

Dude, The God of the Old testament and the God of Islam are literally the same, Jesus is the son of the Father, Monad, and is the stone sent to guide people to heaven, no matter what illusions you see.

How can christians seriously not see this. You yourself claim to not worship the same god as the jews/muslims. and thats true, because you indirectly worship the Monad but you think that Monad and YWYH are the same thing, they arent.

YWYH is satan and the Monad is God the Father.

I am literally St John. I am not a muslim, I was sent here to show the pious the true path

Are you the old barabbas poster?

No

(1) and done.

Ok well YHVH as demiurge proves you're completely ignorant of how the supernals work and you don't have a real understanding of how the Monad and the Trinity are the same thing.

If you understand what YHVH actually means then it can't be the demiurge. Same with Allah. Free clue: Aleph-Lamed Lamed-Aleph

Allah is trinity is gibberish.
Allah as demiurge, nope.
YHVH = Allah… actually correct although probably not in the way you're thinking.

Wtf is this Jesus = Caesarion and Peter = what? More gibberish.

Ok for starters you're scrub tier because "God Most High" isn't on your so called awesome tier and neither is Ein Soph or Negative Manifestation or anything to do with emanation mechanics or Sophia or The Pleroma or Christ as 2nd Logos.

You've watched the Matrix Trilogy stoned and read some Crowley and failed to understand it.

Gnostic Christianity is scrub tier without Rosicrucianism, Hermeticism or Christian Kabbalah.

You really dont see it do you. Right from the beginning, the universe was created by satan (Allah), although he was created by Monad.

Monad sent his son Jesus to guide people to the true heaven, while Allah would send false Prophets to lead people astray

You are right about being stoned, but I havent watched any of that shit.

I came to this conclusion after reading the Bible, The quran and the Nag hammundi Library

And listening to that insane Barabbas poster

I'd have reee'd, but I see you're not actually the OP. Almost got me there.

And its true because Mary is literally Cleopatra. Joseph is literally Caesar, Peter is just Josephs nickname (stone). And Jesus was the reincarnation of Caesarion who was killed

Dude heaps of people have been having this Gnostic revelation. Read the Gnostic Bibles

Seen it. Realized the error in that line of reasoning.

I know the whole Serpent saved us from the demiurge by waking us up rendition. I know about Yaldaboath as the lone self aware god in the void, fatherless child of Sophia Pleroma.

It goes way deeper than that, Sonny Jim.

He's ip switching

Nice big brain

Not an argument

If you have a refutation then by all means say it, The truth always stands out from falsehoods

Wasn't meant to be an argument, he's just saying you're not OP I'm showing him that you've been IP switching.
And I get it, I really do, when I got hardcore into Baptist Christianity I IP switched a lot, generally in the same thread, so I'm kinda sympathetic even though I think gnosticism is crazy. I just wanted him to know that he was replying to you and not to someone else

The trinity Exists, but it is heresy to worship it as God. Monad /=/ Holy Spirit /=/ The Son

my friend you just comitted blasphemy against the holy spirit. at least i believe you did. whack

Read the bible, Koran and Gnostic gospels.

Well done scrub.

Come back when you've read:

The Kybalion
Bhagavad Gita
Rig Veda
Sepher Yetzirah
The Zohar
The Bahir
The Rubaiyat
The Dhammapadas
Hazir, Rumi, the other Sufis
The Secret Teachings of All Ages (Hall)
The Secret Doctrine (Blavatsky)

These lazy millenials I swear. 🙏🙄

Tell me how so

Dw, I have got a really long reading list kiddo, I just get the most impotant books out of the way first

Do the reading suggested.

Watch more Disney/Pixar movies.

Do Ayahuasca.

I'll see you there, player.

Oh I am laughing.

Attached: legit sage.jpg (581x380 57.98 KB, 142.72K)

Because your texts all start appearing AFTER the generations that knew the apostles personally had passed away.

Are you going to pretend talking to yourself again?

Attached: 1.png (851x344, 55.23K)

Attached: straight-outa-this-house.jpg (680x680, 43.03K)

It's simply blasphemy to say the perfect deity created this world, you want a god of glory and beauty, not someone that made this shitty world because he would be very satan-like

So in a certain way, I am honoring your god more than you by saying he did NOT made this world, I am giving him more respect than you do

Attached: 1537352528257.jpg (500x394, 28.45K)

Which kind of Gnosticism? You are aware that there are dozens of different sects and cults, none of which agree on everything? This is is obviously the fatal flaw of all Gnosticism – it's totally dependent on one person's relative understanding of often unrelated material; nothing but some brainlet's fantastical quasi-metaphysical hodgepodge.

In other words, piss off you dumb cunt.

you realize this world is fallen right? And it wasn't God who made it fall…so there's no need to insert another mediator in the mix, satan tempted man and we screwed up, that's it.

what's your theory of creation anyway?

Satan created the universe when he fallen from heaven and the first god is trying to save us

Who creates our souls and puts them in this satan-created-world of yours? God? If so then you have a big problem, why would God create souls in "satan's world" ?
If he was good wouldn't he create them in his own world, in Eden?

Give more details, where did you read this nonsense?

God gave satan incredible powers because he was his son, he rebelled to his authority stealing part of his father's dominion, god hopes to rescue satan and his whole creation

add these to your reading list

Attached: 9789042925830.gif (333x500 19.33 KB, 35.25K)