Was Christopher Columbus really that bad...

Was Christopher Columbus really that bad? He was just trying to spread the gospel and sustain Christian lands back home but the Indians were brutal savages. Is Columbus in heaven?

Attached: c5ccd151daeae21180c135f1c62aab74v1_max_755x425_b3535db83dc50e27c1bb1392364c95a2.jpg (755x425, 142.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_1504_lunar_eclipse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christopher Columbus was an advocate of race mixing, who was attempting to find a way to Asian front-holes.

>>>Zig Forums

Attached: Russian-Orthodox-Wedding-Photography-30.jpg (900x414, 110.17K)

Conversion by the sword is not valid. The Native Americans were not savages.

jej

Attached: 1537556471995.png (1490x1600, 3.33M)

Christopher Columbus, Hernan Cortes, and even the Franciscans did an awful job at converting the natives.

If it wasn't for Our Lady of Guadalupe, Latin America would still be pagan.

Probably one of the greatest trolls of all time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_1504_lunar_eclipse

Meh, it would be better if Europe never discovered America.
He was ok though.

Kek, they ate the first bishop of São Salvador.

ahaha wowww

They were really chomping at the bit for that Eucharist.

Dude, he was >< this close to become saint and patron of Europe and America, but Vatican I ended by rapture.
When PC bullshit will finally die out, there will be churches of him across whole Western hemisphere.

Let's all be honest here, if there was one people deserving of genocide then it was the Aztecs.
The Spaniards agree with me.
Normally conquered pagans would've kept their ethnic traditions and buildings, but these people were so grotesque the commanders ordered for everything to be blown to dust.
Celtics had sacred groves and stone circles, we didn't care.
Romans had pagan temples, we either converted them into churches or used the material for other purposes.
The Aztecs? Nah mate, they'd have nuked the place if they could.

T. Larper

Tower of Babel should've explained that multiculturalism shouldn't be pursued. And even if there is no religious reason against race mixing there's plenty of secular reasoning which >>Zig Forums would be more than happen to explain why.

>>>Zig Forums *

Babel was monoracial and monocultural though.

Christopher Columbus built many Churches, and Hernan Cortes personally campaigned for fair treatment and even education of the natives after his war-campaigns.

While I agree that it was the personal intervention of Our Holy Mother that saved many souls in Mexico, you cast doubt on men without knowing what exactly they did.

Some of the civilizations were bloodthirsty sacrifice machines, in particular the Aztecs but there were others like them, who worshiped either false gods or even outright demons out of fear. The Aztecs even went on killing sprees when their routine sacrifices didn't produce the right meteorological results. They were as much threat to others as they were to themselves. I don't even want to think what kind of trouble could they have caused if they began traveling long distances…

Clever, but I don't like faking miracles; still may have saved the lives his men however.

Not the Mexican takeout I had in mind.

The taino were pacifist dumbass

I don't want to say whether he is in Heaven or not because it's not my place.

On the matter of Columbus, he was very lucky that his inaccuracies blundered him into the American continent. The fable told by American Atheists in the 19th century was that Columbus was an intelligent businessman who had to fight with Catholics who thought the Earth was flat. In reality, the Catholics not only knew the Earth was spherical, but from Greek philosophers knew roughly its circumference. Combined with knowledge from Italian merchants on the distance to the eastern edge of Asia, it was well known one could not sail from Spain to Japan without running out of food.

Columbus believed the world was tiny and shaped like a pear. He never admitted he never reached Asia - perhaps he never knew - and butchered the natives because they did not have the riches he sought. These are not Godly actions, no matter who you are.

The resurrection of Columbus by the American Atheists was surprisingly horrendous for our faith's standing in the world. For so many people believed the stupidity of it that Americans were taught that the Bible teaches the world is flat and that most Europeans believed this - all lies - and this was used as part of the "conflict theory" that Christianity has always been opposed to science. Thence it was used as corroborating evidence for every future event. Anyone who proclaimed that the conflict theory was incorrect would be pointed to Columbus as proof. It was around this time that the Flat Earth Society - founded by Protestants who let Atheists interpret the Bible for them - came into existence.

Post discarded.

it is
source:i live here

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-01-09_at_1.21.08_PM_grande.png (285x598, 493.91K)

This.

Yep. Hitler would've easily won the war.