Suffering, bottling emotions and its consequences

No surprise that MOST of the dictators, serial killers and all around evil people were abused and or bullied while their were growing up(and not only), but most people(including this board) would straight up throw them into hell even though they themselves could have done way worse had they been in the same position. But they didn't and its fine though, they can both feel superior to someone and also judge them and feel righteous. Its ironic because most people wait the for the end times but don't realize how much they contribute for them.

Attached: pseuds be like.jpg (525x357, 39.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

creative.sulekha.com/wounded-childhood-makes-dictators-saddam-osama-hitler-stalin-zhirinovsky-napoleon-kim_191445_blog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then they should know from direct experience how awful injustice is.

And that's why they want to do it too, they want vengeance and to cope with their humiliation. But of course how would someone who hasn't experienced would know that, they lived a life where they felt good through out of it on the back of others and on top of that have higher chance to save themselves from hell because they "wise up" at old age since their body isn't as lively as before and they can't act on their hedonistic activities.

I know a lot of anecdotal evidence exists, but do you have any proofs for this claim?

Attached: proofs3.jpg (568x335, 64.51K)

Its truly sad how uneducated some people are on basic history.
creative.sulekha.com/wounded-childhood-makes-dictators-saddam-osama-hitler-stalin-zhirinovsky-napoleon-kim_191445_blog
Even more that they can't even use google. Probably will be fascinated by the fact that a lot of serial killers were abused or bullied.

What OP doesn't realize is that MOST HUMAN BEINGS have been bullied, experienced trauma of some kind, difficulties, loss of loved ones, and that's the way it has been for most of human history. Suffering is a part of human life across the board. So, no, these dictators and serial killers are without excuse. They are evil people who chose to respond to difficulty in ways that other people did not. He's right that we cannot all say that we wouldn't do the same if the circumstances presented themselves. I'm a sinner, but a sinner without excuse.

We rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. —Romans 5:3-4

I think it only tore a hole in my soul and made me hate myself.

True, all suffering is equal! I know guilt-tripping and having a Stockholm syndrome is the norm here but this is ridiculous. It was truly a mistake to make a thread on this board, neither reading comprehension nor thinking skills are used here.

No one is saying all suffering is equal. But let's just take the example of those who suffer tremendously more than the average, since you're keen on discussing them in particular. Even of those, the majority of them become neither serial killers nor dictators. And to be a serial killer requires no special curcumstances, anyone can do it anytime. All you need is a weapon and a desire to do others harm. So why don't all these traumatized and wounded people go out and become serial killers? It's a choice. There is no excuse for such behavior. Stop excusing evil.

We don't know where the lines are to be drawn with such cases between genuine mental illness brought upon by trauma and consequent culpability, but God does. While a lack of voluntariness would decrease the guilt a person would carry in relation to certain sins, it is also true that the law was written for man, meaning "if someone says that God's commandments are impossible to observe, even for man justified and established in grace, may he be anathema." Men who may have difficulties because of their past are to cling to God all the more and never let up. But when I think of evil, these aren't the types that come to mind. The casual indifference towards God of the so-called well-adjusted person seems far more sinister, because the danger of going to Hell there is far less obvious.

And those are not the only sinful things they can become, can they, as I have already written. Do you need to be either of these two things to be considered evil, child abusers themselves have been abused when they were young. As have been most homosexuals.
Most use different types of coping but all of them are usually sinful, be it drugs, sex or violence.

lol EVERYONE is sinful. Not a single human being is without sin. Being a dictator or serial killer is on a whole other level, and people are criticizing the OP because he seems to be excusing it. There is no excuse for sin.

The problem is that they feel betrayed. Is it really that difficult to understand? Its why a lot of them have rebellious atheist/satanist phases.

So you contradict yourself yet try to act righteous, its sickening.

I think such a question would fit better in /r9k/ since most of them have gone through or are going through such turmoil. But what you speak of is just human nature from wanting to feel righteous, smug, superior to others to our inclination to sin knowingly or not. Everybody's got a choice, but some people don't know what choice to make or feel like they have no choice. The odds are stacked against you in so many ways and it's clear some people just can't measure up unless they have some help from others. But not everybody gets that help that they so very much need.

I think it's less so excusing it and more so trying to understand it. Understanding why they did what they did even though it's wrong.

Seconding. Some people don't take it out on others, but themselves. /suicide/ is a good example of when it goes too far.

Attached: 47600472_p0.jpg (850x601, 602.28K)

It's not a contradiction. Some sins are worse than others, and some sinners are worse than others.

Exactly why I said it. For you suffering and what people go through seems to be equal and at the same time you act surprised that some can do such things.

I'm not surprised that evil exists. I am saying there is no excuse for it. That's all.

Yeah, its hard to think when you don't have a brain.

But at some point such feelings become settled choices about how to perceive reality and then a habitual stance towards the world. The Christian holds that an all-good God loves everyone, that suffering in this life is a given, and that untold joy, as opposed to mere happiness, awaits all who follow Jesus Christ. Such people need a conversion of the heart, which they must ask of God. It's not up to us to fall in love with God and to accept His grace. They need to do that all on their own.

I'm completely failing to see your point. Dictators and murders are vile people. One should not have sympathy or pity for them. There is nothing "self righteous" in this.

MOST are made such, you can't expect to hurt someone and think nothing would happen.
This what happens with them when they are young and innocent.

Those that bullied were first abused as well. In the end everyone will be accountable for their own actions, hell is full of people that will blame everyone other than themselves.

So you got bullied as a child and it is justified for you to bully million in return? Im glad you got bullied. You seem stupid. I suggest leaving this board and ky_s

Kys means knowyourself btw

The brainletism on this board has no bounds!

Very true>>705525
Yes you may be right here.

He is right also

want vengeance and to cope with their humiliation
Ahh the devil is also present in this thread. When you give in like this fool here, you let the devil win. Want to be weak spiritually? Then burn in in purgatory for your possessed decisions.