My galaxy-brained take on supercessionism and Jewish people

The rad-trads who attribute corporate guilt to Jews are just the other side of the dispensationalist coin IMO.

Both of them attribute a unique collective covenantal relationship to Jewish people, when no such relationship currently exists.

begom Centrist

Attached: ayy.jpg (624x341, 54.22K)

liberal.
Brainlet.

ok, this is epic

jews reject Christ, so they will ALL be convicted by their conscience and by God.
the idea that jews are corporately/politically/socially innocent is false, they scheme and subvert more than any other race because that is what interests them and that is where their proficiency exists in modern times, since they have given up their interest in God, for the most part.
repent and repent and never speak ill of "rad-trads" again, little brain.

The specific topic was the death of Christ. Modern-day Jews are not uniquely culpable for the death of Christ any more than other ethnic groups. If you claim they are, you are attributing to them a covenantal continuity with the Jews in power in Christ's time.

Thus, your comment about Jews being schemers is irrelevant.

"His blood be on us and on our children"
There you go Chaim

ancient jews are responsible for his death and torture, modern jews often pride themselves on this fact, go watch Jewish TV shows or listen to some rabbis….they don't even hide it

There you go Chaim

God only has one covenant people, the Church. Israel's history as a nation and ethnic group was fulfilled by Christ, and the Temple was destroyed in 70 A.D.

If you are claiming that the unique collective blessings and curses of the Mosaic covenant are still applicable to modern-day Jews, then you are effectively claiming that God has two covenant peoples.

True, some Jewish comedians and rabbis
blaspheme Christ, and they are to be condemned. But all this observation implies that is that those modern Jews are culpable for the sin of blasphemy, not that they are culpable for 1st century Jews bringing about the execution of Christ.

That's an assertion, not an argument.

anyone not with Christ is against Christ, jews have a covenant of the anti-christ, initated by their ancestors in the 1st cenury, and they partake of the synagogue of satan still. the fact that they are corporate schemers and political subverters is definitely not surprising since they are spiritually satanic and defiled.

What's your argument? Not much left to say.

No "rad trad" literally hates all Jews. Can't recall any Catholic who has any resentment towards say St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross. This is not incompatible with the belief that some Jews act in concern and based out of their Jewish identity, a statement which Nostra Aetate does not condemn.

Besides, no one here is for gas the kikes race war now, more like convert the kikes spiritual war now.

I have all the christian tradition to back me up.
I don't care about the church saying "you are not allowed to say it anymore" (note that nostra aetate doesn't say jews aren't cursed)
winnie the pooh I think I will begome.

2 John 1:7 says that *anyone* who denies Christ is come in the flesh is Antichrist, though, not that only Jewish people have established some special "anticovenant".

No: God's election was narrowed down to one Israelite man, Christ, who fulfilled the covenant destiny of Israel, and thus after that generation had died off, their was no real *point* in the existence of Israelite ethnicity: the covenant to Abraham was to culminate in the Seed, who arrived.
The Temple was destroyed in 70A.D., and being an ethnic Israelite wasn't significant after that point.

Just vaguely saying "tradition" isn't an effective argument: individual quotes from the Fathers aren't infallible, there's no evidence of this being an oral tradition from the Apostles, and no Ecumenical Council ever taught that modern day Jews are uniquely covenantally culpable for the death of Christ.

The tradition, not only several church fathers, but also the liturgy (byzantine, Syriac) and more recent saints are unanimous. But if you ask for an argument, give one yourself in the Tradition.
There were no oeucumenical concil on orthodoxy so I won't find what you ask. But I have declarations of patriarch (unfortunetly I haven't found the english version I could link to you yet)
the magisterium should not speak about everything, but it let breath to the Tradition. And the tradition on judaism is unanimous.

Read also the epistle to romans. Here is an extract 12: 25-32 (NIV) :

A hardening of heart is what I call a curse. Now, I believe in universal reconciliation, so I interpret the last verse like that. Jews are now our enemies (enemies of Christ), but we will reconcile with all our enemies.

Yes but they also have his blood on their hands and they created the synagogue of Satan.
And most disbelievers don't deny Christ as much as they are ignorant or neutral towards him, the Jews are adamantly opposed to him and make up stories about him being a magician and son of a whore. This is what they teach their children up to this day, and they hate him with a passion, a typical atheist or buddhist would be neutral in comparison or actually look favorably upon Christ in many ways, a muslim even more so.

They are in a league of their own they are literally little devils on earth, it's sad but that's the way it is, and their fate is hell fire, 99.9999999999999999999999999999999%
I know this hurts to hear user, you might have some nice "jewish" friends, but it's too late

Nice sentiment but unbiblical and totally unrighteous.
Enter in by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many are those who enter in by it.

thanks. You can disagree but "my" position is biblical and righteous. It have been defended by saints and it's a legit orthodox private opinion.

your position ignores the syngagoue of satan, the fact that their previous covenant is superseded and gone, and their new covenant is literally "his blood is on our hands".
They are hell bound like no other, even muslims are light years ahead of them in terms of the ladder of divine ascent.

I think the same. And they are the synagogue of Satan, serving the demon, like saint Jerome said. I don't deny that, but I think individuals can convert in this life, and for the rest I believe the punishments God will give them will be for their salvation.

If your grandfather killed somebody and said that this victim's blood is on hands of all of his descendants, would this make you responsible for the murder of this man?

Unless your grandfather and his tribe murdered God Himself, then you should be fine, Moshe.

Noone is responsible for another persons sin and even the killing of God can be forgiven, not only according to Peter (see Acts 2) but according to Christ Himself (Luke 23,34)
But

this is not unconditional. Assent to the sins of one's ancestors does in fact make you culpable as well. (Luke 11,48)

Jews killed Christ and they celebrate their hatref of him proudly.
Exceptions don't change rules.

You still haven't answered my objection about your position implying the absurd conclusion that God has two covenant peoples.

Calling any argument which isn't a regurgitation of jpgs from Zig Forums "Talmudic speculation" is not really impressive.

Oh look a Christ-killer bait thread to further the talmudic speculation on a Christian board.

Jews reject Christ so they will be condemned.
"His blood be on us and on our children"
and this>>706655
/thread
And don't even get me started on politics and European history.
Go home Shlomo and leave the board to a better discussion. Or accept Jesus as the messiah and be saved. That's your choice.

does OP's post coincide with all the *blocks your path* threads?

Looks like forum sliding to me

Reminder that Sin, no matter how minor or great, is all repugnant in the eyes of God, Because the Jews will not repent of their blasphemy, they stand condemned as individuals. The same with Muslims who claim Christ’s death was an illusion, or Pagans who say Christ doesn’t matter to their faith at all. Collectively, they do not stand condemned, but as individuals who heard the Gospel and made a choice to reject it even up to their deaths, they will receive damnation.

Why do Christ killers need to come here and bother Christians?
Nobody cares for your speculation. Stop sliding the board with trash threads as this
That's what you're good at…regurgitating lies, mudding the waters. But the truth is the messiah has already came to the earth. You either accept him, accept that anyone can be saved through Christ, through Christ only…otherwise you'll burn in hell for eternity.
I will pray for your soul user so you recognize the truth one day.

Is always good to see NEETsocs getting btfo.

Can we stop this meme already?