Baha'i here, inquiring about the Christian faith lately

Baha'i here, inquiring about the Christian faith lately.

Why are you guys so mean to each other? I constantly see you guys calling each other heretics and damning one another to hell. What's the deal? You all believe in basically the same thing about Jesus being the Son of God.

We don't have any of these problems in the Baha'i Faith so I'm just curious why you all hate each other.

Attached: Article_5600.png (800x370, 34.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl1xpf8bP_c&t=90s
bahai-library.com/dibdin_bahai_view_bible
muflihun.com/nasai/1/307
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Christian faith is founded on the belief that it is the only true faith. I agree that the vitriol can get way too out of hand, but we shouldn't undermine the spiritual and actual reality of the situation: many "minute differences" between two denoms can ban one to Hell.
I've actually always wanted to ask a Bahai this, as I once went through a phase where I was seriously considering becoming Bahai: how do you reconcile the claims of particular legitimacy that many religious leaders had with your own views on universalism and pluralism? How do the Bahai believe in the Biblical Jesus who said
And Muhammad who said
It seems that the many religious scriptures and prophets usually claim to be bringing the one true faith of God, and their faiths generally wildly differ from one another. I don't see how they can all be true

We care about the Truth, we're not relativists. These are matters of eternal life and eternal death. When someone comes along with a false gospel then they need to be rebuked before they lead other people into lies.
These may seem like irrelevant issues to an outsider, but one step away from the Truth is a step into falsehood.

No need to lie here, friend. We know about your "shunning" rules towards apostates and how you treat that smaller schismatic sect. You do know your religion had a schism basically at its inception, right? You do know they get treated like lepers, right?
Maybe look at the mote in your eye….etc

Damn, that is one messed up Satanic religion if I've ever seen one. You guys are just as bad as Satanists themselves.

Pic related, this is what I hope to do to every unrepentant Baha'ist I come across.

Attached: LwXbFQ.gif (320x135, 1.02M)

Nice ecumenical poster larping as some hipster religion

OP, oh and also how about you consider joining the Raelians? Seems like this guy himself has met Jesus Christ and Mohammed personally so he's already way ahead of you guys.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vl1xpf8bP_c&t=90s

Attached: baphomet.gif (478x268, 1.8M)

Bahai's also openly advocate for a one world language and a one world government

Trips speak truth.
Also their scriptures/rules/dogmas aren't even finished if I recall correctly? Their "universal house of justice" is still fabricating them as we speak?

I had a bunch of bahai friends before, great people, but their religion is wacky, I asked them about their scriptures and they never had a clear answer, and they had little name cards signifying membership, lol

I asked them to look up some arguments against Bahaism online, by people who left the religion and they freaked out, saying "we are taught not to look at apostate lies, online things can't be trusted" llmao

They have a ton of different books regarded as scripture. They also this is how I understood it from reading something on how the Bahai view the Bible, this could be wrong but I don't think it is make a distinction between infallible scripture and fallible scripture. Infallible being the exact word of God (the Quran, The Four Valleys and the Seven Valleys, The Book of Certitude, Kitáb-i-Aqdas) and fallible scripture being scripture that was written by prophets but may or may not have been corrupted over the years (The Bible, the Dhammapada, the Zend-Avesta, etc.)
It's very very demonic, but it frames itself as peaceful and kind.
Here's the thing on the Bible I read
bahai-library.com/dibdin_bahai_view_bible

How convenient. Just like Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, etc. Oh my!

Not only this but they retain the fear of "images" like muslims do. I showed them a wiki article about one of their prophets and because the page had a picture of him they said they weren't allowed to read it/look at it.

Attached: 1502891189589.jpg (600x392, 34.82K)

Yes. Their prophets lived in the 1800s and as such had their pictures taken, however Bahais are forbidden from looking at such images or keeping them in their houses or places of worship
Pics related are the Bab and Abdul Al-Baha, their most prominent prophets

Attached: A180E33C-11A4-4A2E-B74A-958223CCDDC3.jpeg (396x600 16.54 KB, 51.36K)

…of course, now that you've posted those here and they have this rule, it's little wonder we haven't seen him since then.

Just for fun, here’s some more people they claim are Bahá’í prophets
Funny how the one God who sent all religions allows iconography for some but demands iconoclasm for others

Attached: C6A5EBAA-5889-4E4F-8E28-D1BCD0B9EBC7.jpeg (307x384 306.89 KB, 86.26K)

That's where you're wrong.

We don’t. We’re all brothers and sisters in Christ. We may bicker like all siblings do sometimes but only on the topic of our very own salvation and of the others. To separate wheats from chaffs, falsehood from truth and so on; good also doesn’t mean nice. Should our enemy encroaches, we drop all our bickerings and stand together.

If you're drawing experience with Christianity from an image board you may be fool. I'd suggest going out and attending different Christian services if you want to learn about Christianity; the internet is not a good tool for things like this.

We are chan-dwelling autists, we all suffer from the sin of wrath and pride.
No one can be venomous against his brother when in a state of Grace. You can be strong when necessary but only for the goal of fraternal correction.
Instead, starting from a state of sin, we argue for the pleasure of partisanship and not to correct for the good of the other person.

Basically we are very bad Christians.

It's mostly banter

Jesus' teaching about God contradict mohammed and budda and thus the baha;i faith collapses on itself

further more, mohammed told people to drink camels urine to heal their stomach sickness and had his followers chop the men’s hands and feet off and burn out their eyes with hot nails for leaving islam - muflihun.com/nasai/1/307

Who is in the fourth image?

Zoroaster

Try your shit elsewhere faggot. We know what your faith teaches. Take your universal "every religion" is good out of here.

To summarise and close this thread:
Do you guys believe Jesus Christ is God? No you don't, Muslims don't, hindus don't, Buddhists are to busy doing nothing to bother etc.
There is only one absolute truth. The Truth of Christ. Only the Church is the pillar of truth as Saint Paul said.
So kindly take of NWO religion out of this board.
Moreover Jesus himself destroys your religion when he says that He and the Father are one, that "before Abraham I Am" that there's no other name in the world that men might be saved except by the name of Jesus Christ.
Leave Satan because your thoughts are of men and not from God.

winnie the pooh /thread.

i have a fair amount of experience with this faith compared to some people, so i'll just give a quick rundown of it. for more good tidbits, a very small board, r/exbahai has some information.

anyways baha'is do not actually believe all religions are equal or good, that's just nonsense they try and rope new people in, ultra relativist kids looking for something like that. once they're roped in, and do some learning (lots don't although their membership is pathethic) then they realize, just like every other religion, it claims that they are the current and supreme religion.

now actually this whole mr so and so was a prophet of well is pretty standard islamic nonsense beliefs as well. the bahai religion is just a splinter of babism (which was very short lived) which is just an offshoot of shia islam. from the infallible writings of these three main people in bahaism (i'll just call it that), it's said oh well basically a jew has to become a christian, and then a mohammedan (thats the translation used haha) then a shia mohammedan, then a babi, then finally a person who follows the bahai faith.

lots of muslims (both shia and sunni) believe Allah sent 124,000 prophets to everywhere, all preaching islam (lol) but they all got corrupted (cause their god Allah is utterly incompetent), and so they love to say oh yeah actually krishna (not even a real person, totally mythical) was actually talking about islam, and mohammed is mentioned there! so did buddha, so did zoroaster etc!

so this whole BS they use isn't even original to them, it's a time old muslim garbage nonsense (they actually gave status of "people of the book" to zoroastrians in some muslim empires, claiming zoroaster must have been a prophet of islam, so this BS isn't even like modern apologetic trash, muslims have been doing this nonsense forever).

so what on earth is actually new in this bahai faith? literally nothing other than the utter stupidy of these guys writings. they idiotically said literally of this dude bahaullah's writings are infallible, as well has his son and his son, and they have written so much and woefully contradicts each other.

its also rich (if this person is actually bahai, doubt it) because basically bahaullah, then his son and so on basically excommunicated everyone from their family and so on calling them (covenant breakers), meaning complete shunning, as if they were dead, so much so that the last guy to hold the 'infallible position' shogi affendi (thought to be homosexual as well) had no son, no heir and actually died before even saying what to do. so they created this 'universal house of justice' nonsense, as some organization to run it.

now why does this batshit, literally nothing original, totally nonsense cult even is still alive? just like the ahmadiyya sect of islam in pakistan, these cult religious movements get propped up by foreign governments looking to create instability or maintain that in a country. thats why their center of their faith is in haifa, israel.

a few other things, the type of people who get attracted to this today (which is very very few) are like you know oh we believe in equality for everyone type of stuff right? the first big surprise they get (probably after even years of being part of the religion) is that no women are allowed to serve on this Universal House of Justice committee. It can only be men. so they're like whaaa i thought men and women are equal! you guys are saying all these other religions are sexist, but not youuu right? then they start to also realize that this is just basically shia islam 2.0, islam and mohammed is talked about so highly, that mohammed was of perfect character etc, and they don't get why like these people are exhaulting him so much when he was raping kids and having sex slaves, this is the pinnacle of morality, when the dust on Jesus' feet are better than mo and his whole family?

then they find out about all the excommunications and how the main founder bahaullah had 3 wives, even though he tells bahai's to only get married once, but it was okay cause he was under a "different dispensation" (like oh he was under islam so he can do that, but now i have new rules for). and so on.

Aren't Baha'is just an esoteric Shia Islam sect?

So basically this stuff is "Mormon Islam" right?

Now I thing Muslims are even more retarded after reading this. This user is right