Classic Pastor Steven Anderson action

(starts at 2:50)

Post more videos of him freaking out

So obviously fake. He definitely conferred with that guy before the service.

criiiiiinge

You're a false accuser. Repent.

Why do people like him? What makes him so special about his fast food Catharism?

Take a swig

He is the ultimate meme pastor. Zig Forums fell in love with him and carry him around to pretty much every other board.

So what you're saying is that Zig Forums is stupid?

I find it pretty sad that Anderson needs security because he has the audacity to tell the Truth mostly.

Often, yes. But, then, most people who obsess with politics and cultural identity are pretty stupid.

Kind of like people who claim they can be traced to Gnostic heresy and not understand what it actually means.

dae catholic but actually like this guy sometimes when he isn't teaching heresy

He doesn’t say that. The trail of blood graphics don’t come from him
Stevie believes in what I call “the vague trail of blood,” meaning he doesn’t connect himself to any historical sects, he just blindly believes there’s always been a church that believed like him

I know it doesn't come from him, IFBs usually believe in the Trail of Blood, which again leads to the idea of Gnostic belief.
So Andersonites might have a free pass on not being considered gnostic splitoffs, the whole group (If they are to be believed) who do believe in the Trail of Blood inventively support gnostic and Catharism.

Do you see them supporting gnostic beliefs?

All IFBs believe in the trail of blood in some sense but not all speculate on ideas about it. So the charts you see about it are basically just IFBs who are super confident about it. My take is that Anderson just takes the doctrine for granted without trying to make an actual case for it like in the trail of blood charts, a lot IFB churches just accept it on default without making pronouncements on what groups in the past were "Baptist" or not. A lot just think Baptists were a completely underground movement who did emerge publicly again until during the reformation.

steve anderson would have been a great radio host in florida or nevada

Is youtube nuking his videos?

Gonna need a saved webm, YT has deleted the vid.

Yeah it seems it got nuked. I found this one, starts at 6:10

He practices a lot of heresies, but where do you get Catharism from?

Yes. Thousands of people report his vids and YT capitulates.

Cool, so now Muslims are using Pastor Anderson to argue against Christianity…

Literally who?

Attached: comped.png (500x500, 365.87K)

Why is he chewing out his regular parishioners instead of the heckler or whateve he was?