Unironically the KJV is a new revelation. The Bible did not exist before 1611 because only the KJV is the Bible...

Unironically the KJV is a new revelation. The Bible did not exist before 1611 because only the KJV is the Bible. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: You can't.

Attached: the-holy-bible-king-james-version-verso-deluxe-ilustrada-D_NQ_NP_668621-MLB20825821549_072016-F.jpg (409x595, 117.05K)

We have to go back to the way things once were. Christianity is half jewish and half plain stupid now and it makes me feel icky.

Oh look, it's a pagan cathodox trying to change the Bible. You have to go back >>>/catholic/

Baptists please stop starting fights on a board that's not supposed to be everyone fighting.

Ok, then please explain the artifacts found of early bibles before 1611

I'm trying to help soul win as Christ commanded. Christ went soul winning all over Galilee and Judea and sent out his apostles to soul win. Paul went soul winning all across the Mediterranean world. And going off of their command and example, and as the one true church that Jesus founded, we carry out his mission of soul winning.

I don't follow Gnostic pagan cults who believe a bible has more say then God himself.

Those are not Bibles though they are false books made by pagan cathodox and protestant churches.

By that logic, Islam is 1,000 years older than the Bible.

The Bible is God.

>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1 KJV

So what? Islam was made by Satan. The Bible is God and the Qur'an is a Satanic work. We follow God.

Council of Carthage, AD 397.

Then why did the original KJV have alternate translations for verses written in it's margins?

You follow a bible.

But, you said:

So, God didn't exist until 1611? The universe was created in 1611?

Yes, in six days.

Wrong. The Bible is Jesus, Jesus became a man 2,000 years ago. Jesus has existed as God always but there was a point in time when he became a man, Likewise there was a point in time when he became the KJV Bible.

Jew is first referenced in literature in the mid 1800s. Every time the bibles says jew it should be Judean - of Judea Jerusalem a Christian holy city/state NOT a jewish one

How can the Bible be a human? Why do you put more stock on a book instead of God Himself?

Oh, I see. Well, I hope that works out for you.

Are you questioning God? God can do anything he wants. And Jesus is God so Jesus can do anything. He can become a book if he wants and he clearly did because he says so in John 1:1.

So hold on, are you saying that Jesus Christ turned himself into a book in the year 1611.

Yes.

Do you not wear gloves while reading the King James Bible then? Why do you want to get your grubby hands all over the print of it?

We're always clean when holding him.

So are you saying right now that you have never sinned once in your life?

Of course I have sinned we are all sinners. But I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and now I am saved once and for all. Although now I can sin all I want now and still be saved.

That's a horrible thing to say and I hope you will renounce your ways you prideful scumbag.

the final redpill. I am ready to ascend.

Attached: 4x04-advanced-levitation.gif (320x240, 3.64M)

Just goes to show you hate Jesus. Jesus said in the KJV Bible

According to Jesus we can sin all we want now! You do know that repentance is works based salvation right? But the Bible says FAITH saves us not repentance/works.

That's not what the quote means though, and cherry picking quotes is again a bad thing

You act like you know what the Bible says. Well you don't because you have probably never even read one. But the Holy Ghost is in me and he shows me what is true. So you can blaspheme him all you want but just know you're going to hell.

Assuming isn't a friendly thing.

Attached: Confused dogger.gif (728x408, 1.21M)

I would renounce my ways but that would be a work so no can do

I've got the same copy of the KJV from the OP.

Attached: 20180924_222206.jpg (1184x1427, 1.04M)

No, I didn’t say that, I was quoting the OP, who I disagree with