INRI CRISTO - Messiah

Crazy, liar or Messiah? Have you guys heard of INRI CRISTO?

He claims to be the reincarnation of Christ. Ever since INRI was a child he has had an imperious voice in his head that commands him, a voice that revealed to him that he is the Son of God, the same who was crucified 2000 years ago. He has wandered on earth spreading his message, owning nothing of material but his tunic, sandals and bag.

He has a vast grasp on subjects relating to God as seen from his website and is not shy of speaking in the medias inricristo.org/

What do guys think about this person? Is he the Messiah?

Attached: 22426249_1525760427510001_4978605675358555280_o.jpg (800x540 128.16 KB, 166.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inricristo.org/inri-cristo-on-reincarnation/
tektonics.org/esch/revdate.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol no

Have you read about him, or did you assess that without?

Attached: 27eb4c1e45f2e7aeb709917072e4549cac312b47ff6ffac0d23b7db2c4957f9d.jpg (1024x1024, 68.7K)

All we need to read is up to when you said "reincarnation" to know that it's bs.

How would Christ come back to earth if he didn´t reincarnate?

Sorry for posting twice, but i found this where INRI himself explains reincarnation. inricristo.org/inri-cristo-on-reincarnation/

Christ said how he would come back
Luke 21:27 : At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Revelation 1:7 : Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him–even those who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen.

I don't have to read about him. 20,000 people a week claim to be Christ returned. I got a homeless guy who wanders around where I get groceries and he claims to be the living Christ. I'm inured to it at this point.

However, there is one simple test for whether or not Christ has returned to this world: If you have to ask, the answer is no.

If you dont want to find out abot him I guess theres no point. Do you think it will be obvious when Christ returns?
Luke 17:25: But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation.

So how do you conceive Christ will return exactly when you quote scripture like that? Will he be in bone and flesh, or will he be flying in the air challenging the laws of physics?

He's an antichrist and not even a good one at it.

Whats your reasoning?

YES

It is said there will be many false Christ, so the first Christ to come will not be the true.
I called him an antichrist, because he come before (ante) the Christ and in his place.
If he is the real Christ where is the real Antichrist? Where is the kingdom? Where is the new earth and new heavens? Where are Enoch and Elijah before him?

How so? Luke 17:25: But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation.
In Jesus times there were many who doubted him, why would it be so obvious today?

You ever read that book The Three Christ’s Of Ypsilanti? It’s about three crazy guys claiming to be Jesus, and a psychiatrist puts them in one room together to see what happens. Two of them declared the other two to be madmen, and one declared the other two to be dead bodies reanimated by machines. None of them doubted that they were Christ any less

Well, INRI has answered a lot of questions regarding his identity. You could check out the videos on his site. Also, according to INRI the Lords glory day has not yet come.

The return of christos will not be outside of your own heart and mind.

Next time Christ comes it will be to judge, and no man will be in doubt about His presence because He will be here to create a new earth by destroying this one. Most of the events of the Apocalypse of John correspond to the destruction of Jerusalem during 70 a.d. [1], therefore on this view we are roughly around Chapters 19 and 20 of that book.

[1] tektonics.org/esch/revdate.php (A Protestant source, but it is generally a great one with conservative perspectives on New Testament scholarship. )

Attached: 1533231131165.jpg (241x392, 20.81K)

INRI claims to be the judge in question. He says we are living in the end times prophesied as chaotic, and that the evil will culminate and collapse on itself making way for a new world. According to INRI there will be a nuclear hecatomb that will culminate in the destruction of this chaotic world, and after this incident humans will finally glorify God during the next thousand years.

You misunderstand. Christ Himself will be the one to usher in the end, not mere mortals, hence this so-called Christ is a false one.

It's awfully convenient to pull a single out of context verse as "proof". Since you're clearly rejecting me, I guess I'm rejected by this generation, so I'm Christ now?

No, just saying that many will doubt the identity of Christ before is accepted by his own.

In the same body that resurrected and ascended into heaven. Leaving aside the issue of whether reincarnation ever happens, it's unnecessary for Christ because He's not dead.

How does it make sense that Jesus body ascended into heaven. It certainly defies the laws of physics and biology. His body would decompose on earth.

pic related for this thread

Attached: great-heresy-friend.jpg (521x433, 28.94K)

Right, so God bends the laws from time to time to apply for special occasions. I don´t believe it.

What do you think a miracle is? Do you suppose Moses parted the red sea on his own? Or that Jesus waited for water to somehow ferment to wine?
You are clearly not a christian due to your heretical beliefs, but do you even read the texts of the religion you claim to believe in?

Attached: it-says-you're-a-heretic.jpg (600x598, 55.15K)

OP is being retarded on purpose, sage and report.

What are my heretical beliefs? I´m not religious since it religion isn´t necessary to God. I am simply a follower of Christ. I´m a jew who believes in my king.

His body isn't dead. What part of "Resurrection" do you not understand?

what exaclty do you mean by reurection? i don´t believe dead people or composed matter can carry spirit like the living body does. do you think disincarnating, like when we die, means that we can simply inhabit that body again? maybe in another life can we have a body again like when we reincarnate. our soul doesn´t die, we live on and keep living.

Espritismo é heresia.

I think the soul is eternal and our physical body stops being spirited when we die. why would it be heresy?

Can the mods actually try to clean this board and delete this trash thread?

LOL top kek
Why are you here then Mr INRI
Go shill your ass somewhere else.

He's not the Messiah he's a fraud, to follow him is to follow Satan, how can you live with yourself following him?