Anti-Christian nonsense

Can we make a list of all the debunked information that is passed around here? I keep running into the same New Ager/Muslim nonsense. If we could get a bingo board with links to articles or Docs that would be great.

I get it, that Zig Forums doesn't want to be defending their religion more than they already have to, but one of the reason i personally stopped Christianity at a young age was because there was no one to answer all the questions thrown at me from worldly people and media.

New Ager/Gnostic
Expect blackpill defeatism.
both needs a good answer, but it was discovered in 1945. yet they still try to lump it as part of Christianity
"You Are Gods": What Did Jesus Mean? - invidio.us/watch?v=sUH_E3KD52A
Proof The New Age Is Satanic - invidio.us/watch?v=DtkGgtExLcY
The Kingdom Of God Is Within You: Was Jesus A Mystic? - invidio.us/watch?v=N9FoEXbqHOk
Lee Strobel about the gospel of Thomas - invidio.us/watch?v=hDwy2Xp0eQ0

Muslim
Expect them to lie, pic related.
The Anti-Christ Apostle Paul LIE DEBUNKED/DEFENDING Paul - invidio.us/watch?v=F2eM7kcwGDw
The Quran, the Bible, and the Islamic Dilemma - invidio.us/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4
Muhammad Affirms the Bible - invidio.us/watch?v=0KjoeFkK7xA
Christians & Muslims Do NOT Worship The Same God - invidio.us/watch?v=CvB7m2ySP5E

Pagan
Good luck, even if you explain the process of Judaism into Christianity, or how anti-judiasm revelation is, most won't budge. But i've run into one pagan that at least acknowledges that Christianity isn't Jewish, even if he said that it's not enough to white supremacy.

Special/shared between belief systems
Freemasons teach the same - invidio.us/watch?v=kRABgw-0lG4
Jesus vs Horus invidio.us/watch?v=5FR08QtvapM ← short answer
Jesus vs X invidio.us/channel/UC5qDet6sa6rODi7t6wfpg8g
Aquarius - The Age Of Evil (focuses on the Theosophy/lucifarian new world order, but goes into great detail on the Copy cat thesis) - invidio.us/watch?v=F3u4iSVpbBw
Lucifer's MOST Devilish Deception - invidio.us/watch?v=JDQOZlJcOQU
Dispelling the sun god myth of Christ - invidio.us/watch?v=QLG0akHe9Hc ← long answer but most focused on the sun god myth
Deepak Chopra vs Christian Apologist - invidio.us/watch?v=meYHmFz33NE
Why Do Bad Things Happen? God is Either Mean or Doesn't Exist, Right? - invidio.us/watch?v=kOPwJr8SKso

Feel free to add, i would like to make a bingo board for each, but it needs to be written well to debunk the cliche.

Attached: bingo.jpg (3084x3159 126.22 KB, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=sUH_E3KD52A
hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/questions/1461/why-does-god-say-he-only-revealed-his-name-yahweh-to-moses/1468#1468
answersingenesis.org/bible-characters/adam-and-eve/why-didnt-adam-and-eve-die-the-instant-they-ate-the-fruit/
patristics.co/what-is-the-wrath-of-god/
tektonics.org/copycathub.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ressentiment_(Scheler)
mercaba.org/SANLUIS/Filosofia/autores/Contemporánea/Scheller/Ressentiment.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So you hate Buddhism for the same reason then, right? It was founded by a spoiled prince who told everybody else to deny their cravings.

judaism derived from christianity, is not canonical, was invented by a jews, and was spread by jews. judaism is an christian heresy just like islam
judaism basically believes that the creator of the universe only ever addressed the jews, calling them a chosen race without actually wanting them to be decent human beings and eternally commanding them to mutilate their sons' penises and build tabernacles and sacrifice goats, and then crucified Messiah who said that "prophesided New Law have come" but he came back to life and more than 500 people seen him, then come back to seat on right hand of God the Father Omnipotent, from he will come to judge living and the death. Jews did not like that so they made up judaism. dumb as winnie the pooh to dedicate your life to that
my explanation? kikes are an evil race that made up their own evil religion and Jesus was mericful God so to show this mercy he choose the worst. Btw occam was Christian monk and any idiot useing his method he made up for theology against theology is faggot.

Thanks for providing a live example for the thread.

It's worth addressing this, at least for the sake of any onlookers, not maybe these particular "pagans", but when God makes His first covenant with Israel, it is through Abraham and there explicit mention is made of gentiles, how he will also bring great blessing to them as well:
“I will make you into a great nation,
I will bless you,
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.
I will bless those who bless you,
I will curse those who curse you,
and all the peoples on earth
will be blessed through you.”

And throughout the OT we find similar passages, so it is actually contrary to fact then, this idea that God only considered "the Jews". From the very beginning it was His plan to bless every nation through Israel, and it is this blessing from whom we Christians derive our name.

>"You Are Gods": What Did Jesus Mean? - invidio.us/watch?v=sUH_E3KD52A

Attached: 6dd5cf7ce02f8a1141afc066e6b06725dd1b9ce0ec8baf7e8ecb113e3052dd55.jpg (1024x609, 63.36K)

Didn't the Jews kill Isaiah because he said that the Gentiles would one day be priests?

I have a large text file of what atheist believe to be contradictions in the bible, and their counter-arguments. They range from hebrew-isms to deliberately misunderstanding timelines and using terms wrongly, and get very repetitive with their misinformation tactics.
I've only completed 1/10th of them, since it takes a while to ensure each one is correct.

GE 1:3-5 On the first day, God created light, then separated light and darkness.
GE 1:14-19 The sun (which separates night and day) wasn't created until the fourth day.

GE 1:11-12, 26-27 Trees were created before man was created.
GE 2:4-9 Man was created before trees were created.

GE 1:20-21, 26-27 Birds were created before man was created.
GE 2:7, 19 Man was created before birds were created.
GE 1:24-27 Animals were created before man was created.
GE 2:7, 19 Man was created before animals were created.

GE 1:26 Man is to have dominion over fish, birds, cattle, and all wild animals, yet–
GE 2:15-17 It is wrong to be able to tell good from evil, right from wrong.

GE 1:26-27 Man and woman were created at the same time.
GE 2:7, 21-22 Man was created first, woman sometime later.

GE 1:28 God encourages reproduction.
LE 12:1-8 God requires purification rites following childbirth which, in effect, makes childbirth a sin. (Note: The period for purification following the birth of a daughter is twice that for a son.)

GE 1:31 God was pleased with his creation.
GE 6:5-6 God was not pleased with his creation.
(Note: That God should be displeased is inconsistent with the concept of omniscience as well as with the fact that God allegedly does not change his mind: NU 23:19-20, 1SA 15:29, JA 1:17.)

GE 2:4, 4:26, 12:8, 22:14-16, 26:25 God was already known as "the Lord" (Jahveh or Jehovah) much earlier than the time of Moses.
EX 6:2-3 God was first known as "the Lord" (Jahveh or Jehovah) at the time of the Egyptian Bondage, during the life of Moses.
>A hebrew-ism which refers to God's character in the language (essentially a grammar difference, like hello! vs hello…) hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/questions/1461/why-does-god-say-he-only-revealed-his-name-yahweh-to-moses/1468#1468

GE 2:17 Adam was to die the very day that he ate the forbidden fruit.
GE 5:5 Adam lived 930 years.
> Another hebrew-ism, adam had begun to die, as all humans do now. answersingenesis.org/bible-characters/adam-and-eve/why-didnt-adam-and-eve-die-the-instant-they-ate-the-fruit/

GE 2:15-17, 3:4-6 It is wrong to want to be able to tell good from evil.
HE 5:13-14 It is immature to be unable to tell good from evil.

GE 4:4-5 God prefers Abel's offering and has no regard for Cain's.
2CH 19:7, AC 10:34, RO 2:11 God shows no partiality. He treats all alike.

GE 4:9 God asks Cain where his brother Able is.
PR 15:3, JE 16:17, 23:24-25, HE 4:13 God is everywhere. He sees everything. Nothing is hidden from his view.

GE 4:15, DT 32:19-27, IS 34:8 God is a vengeful god.
EX 15:3, IS 42:13, HE 12:29 God is a warrior. God is a consuming fire.
EX 20:5, 34:14, DT 4:24, 5:9, 6:15, 29:20, 32:21 God is a jealous god.
LE 26:7-8, NU 31:17-18, DT 20:16-17, JS 10:40, JG 14:19, EZ 9:5-7 The Spirit of God is (sometimes) murder and killing.
NU 25:3-4, DT 6:15, 9:7-8, 29:20, 32:21, PS 7:11, 78:49, JE 4:8, 17:4, 32:30-31, ZP 2:2 God is angry. His anger is sometimes fierce.
2SA 22:7-8 (KJV) "I called to the Lord; … he heard my voice; … The earth trembled and quaked, … because he was angry. Smoke came from his nostrils. Consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it."
EZ 6:12, NA 1:2, 6 God is jealous and furious. He reserves wrath for, and takes revenge on, his enemies. "… who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? His fury is poured out like fire, and rocks are thrown down by him."
2CO 13:11, 14, 1JN 4:8, 16 God is love.
GA 5:22-23 The fruit of the Spirit of God is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

GE 4:16 Cain went away (or out) from the presence of the Lord.
JE 23:23-24 A man cannot hide from God. God fills heaven and earth.

GE 6:3 The Lord said, "My spirit will not be in man forever, for he is only flesh; so the days of his life will be a hundred and twenty years."
GE 9:29 Noah lived nine hnndred and fifty years.

GE 6:4 There were Nephilim (giants) before the Flood.
GE 7:21 All creatures other than Noah and his clan were annihilated by the Flood.
NU 13:33 There were Nephilim after the Flood.

GE 6:6. EX 32:14, NU 14:20, 1SA 15:35, 2SA 24:16 God does change his mind.
NU 23:19-20, 1SA 15:29, JA 1:17 God does not change his mind.

GE 6:19-22, 7:8-9, 7:14-16 Two of each kind are to be taken, and are taken, aboard Noah's Ark.
GE 7:2-5 Seven pairs of some kinds are to be taken, and are taken, aboard the Ark.

GE 7:1 Noah was righteous.
JB 1:1,8, JB 2:3 Job was righteous.
LK 1:6 Zechariah and Elizabeth were righteous.
JA 5:16 Some men are righteous, (which makes their prayers effective).
1JN 3:6-9 Christians become righteous (or else they are not really Christians).
RO 3:10, 3:23, 1JN 1:8-10 No one was or is righteous.

GE 7:7 Noah and his clan enter the Ark.
GE 7:13 They enter the Ark (again?).

GE 11:7-9 God sows discord.
PR 6:16-19 God hates anyone who sows discord.

Nice work bro

That is an awful explanation
patristics.co/what-is-the-wrath-of-god/

Thank you, but I'm having trouble seeing what is wrong with my explanation in particular. How can say, the destruction of Sodom be an experience of man more so than God recognizing it is un-salvageable and destroying it as an act of mercy for humanity?

1)God is unchanging. He doesn't wake up in the morning in wrong mood.
1)God is love. His wraith is same as his love but experienced by the damned in different way. Just as sunlight works differently on wax and clay
Your description reduces unchanging and alloving God into an average human tyrant with superpowers.

Also, nothing is totally depraved or unsalvageable, or it would be annihilated out of existence

Classic resource on the "Jesus is a rip-off of pagan stories" meme:

tektonics.org/copycathub.html

Don't spam copypasta and videos, they'll just ignore the tl;dr. Instead, read and watch OP's material yourself, then explain it to others in your own words.

Attached: 1464155609281.gif (395x313, 1.99M)

I'm pretty sure this thread is supposed to be resource for people to explain to Anti-Christians why they are wrong.

God bless you user. I’ll be checking out the links posted.

Keep in mind you'll get people asking "but if that's the case why are depraved people kept in a permanent containment box when they die". Make sure you have a follow up for that as well, never under-estimate the degree of "whatabouts" you receive.

…thats not an issue in Orthodoxy

OP more or less is talking about situations where you are trying to get heretics and atheists to pound dirt. Putting out one additional complaint they might have doesn't hurt, even if it's easily answerable, thinking about it ahead of time makes it easier to anticipate and respond to when it actually happens.

An interesting, must-read study and refutation of Nietzsche's principal argument against Christianity, the allegation that it is the expression of a "slave morality" rooted in ressentiment.

(about the work:) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ressentiment_(Scheler)
(link to work:) mercaba.org/SANLUIS/Filosofia/autores/Contemporánea/Scheller/Ressentiment.pdf

Attached: 52.png (1036x1465 254.53 KB, 192.64K)

One more section, though the entire thing really is worth a read.

Attached: 35.png (1036x1465 215.39 KB, 220.92K)

This continues from the last page (pg. 52) of that first post's attached section, which I'd like to share for clarity and for the sake of those who will never read the work in full.

Attached: 57.png (1036x1465 253.85 KB, 248.34K)

Prove that Jesus wasn’t white. 2000 years of icons and statues can’t be wrong.

The former were largely created by proties in a shitty attempt to make the gospel “relatiable”, the latter from thousand of years of being isolated for being Miaphysites.

New Age relativistic nonsense. Jesus has a real body he got from his real mother.

But it does. God made us all different for a reason, and Christ chose before the beginning of the universe to take a light skinned body.

Attached: 27229C78-6275-4E1D-8F36-E23FBA00B46D.jpeg (106x198 125.99 KB, 12.59K)

There's your bingo freebie, OP. Zig Forums will always show up with Christian Identity heresy.

literally every single time.

buzz off weasel

DAS RITE

Attached: 0f8b2050f58fcefb000909b5924f666edd5bcd716f473f1be9c1de44b8f97057.jpg (500x511, 42.59K)

Nearly all 1st and 2nd century depictions of Jesus show him with a shoulder-length Jewfro tied back in a ponytail.

The vast majority show him as a beardless Roman youth with ear length hair. most of this "blackening" afrocentrasts go nuts over is a simple product of smoke and aging in the pigments (look at old Russian icons sometime).

Attached: f5ff89dd86048b4e700267809e6cbe39.jpg (381x374 125.42 KB, 380.79K)

I can never help myself from not arguing with these people for hour and hours
And nothing good comes from it
I even feel like trash afterwards,like a black cloud that follows me, dispite Making solid arguments.
Best thing you can do is rebuke them a few times,then leave and let them foam at the mouth

Whats the source of that pic?

my sides