ANTI PAGAN/MUSLIM/JEW THREAD

Praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ

Praise be to his name

For all eternity

Here we dump Information Bombs against LarpPagans Muslims & Jews for their conversion

I will Begin by posting some Original Copy Pasta

Attached: 1494159953061.jpg (632x640, 167.19K)

The black sun symbol Which Himmler and his Pagans made

Is a symbol for saturn aswell

same god jews worship

Paganism = Saturnic worship for theGoyim

Attached: saturn-2.jpg (791x481, 118.06K)

Now lets move on to the Pentagram which would be a symbol for judaism aswell

For this symbol was in Judaism, then left the religion with a split noone spoke loud off

Look and behold the same symbol the Wiccan PAGANS use is used by ancient Jews

Attached: PENTAGRAM.png (635x423, 411.08K)

In 1300 bc The Hebrew Jews which now are all gone and are not the Modern Jews worshipped the Pagan god of The Bull, This symbol then spread into Greek Paganism

This god was called Moloch

Attached: 1514509507895.png (678x1391, 1.39M)

Now to continue the Pagan Redpills the Connection need to be made between Nimrod and his founding of Paganism

Which started the entire Religion

Feel free to post about the Muslims Jews and others

When it comes to Muslims its easy to make the connection betwen the Cube and the Crecent of Saturn worship aswell

This picture

Is good aswell to use against them
Pic related

Attached: 46jlHVu.jpg (1160x7500, 671.54K)

Attached: autism.jpg (295x517, 15.54K)

Very funny kid!

More kids posting

Alakhazam! Your foreskin is now gone!

Why is my thread being shilled so hard

Grow up you little kids!

paganism is just atheism for people who realised they needed a metaphysical purpose outside of themselves in order to create a stable society that goes beyond "muh sacred tree"

Do you have a foreskin or not?
You do not.

Ergo. No shilling.

This would only be relevant to some butthurt Pagan larp!

Get out of my board scum!

Whatever you say, 30% off jew/muslim cock boy.
I'm not going to heed any council about jews or muslims by one of their own.

Youll burn in hell kid

Does your foreskin burn in hell right now?

Reported

You report me all day you want kid

Wont save you from the Man in the sky

The Barbarians, then, as they did not apprehend God, went astray among the elements, and began to worship things created instead of their Creator; and for this end they made images and shut them up in shrines, and lo! they worship them, guarding them the while with much care, lest their gods be stolen by robbers. And the Barbarians did not observe that that which acts as guard is greater than that which is guarded, and that every one who creates is greater than that which is created. If it be, then, that their gods are too feeble to see to their own safety, how will they take thought for the safety of men? Great then is the error into which the Barbarians wandered in worshipping lifeless images which can do nothing to help them. And I am led to wonder, O King, at their philosophers, how that even they went astray, and gave the name of gods to images which were made in honour of the elements; and that their sages did not perceive that the elements also are dissoluble and perishable. For if a small part of an element is dissolved or destroyed, the whole of it may be dissolved and destroyed. If then the elements themselves are dissolved and destroyed and forced to be subject to another that is more stubborn than they, and if they are not in their nature gods, why, for sooth, do they call the images which are made in their honour, God? Great, then, is the error which the philosophers among them have brought upon their followers.

IV. Let us turn now, O King, to the elements in themselves, that we may make clear in regard to them, that they are not gods, but a created thing, liable to ruin and change, which is of the same nature as man; whereas God is imperishable and unvarying, and invisible, while yet He sees, and overrules, and transforms all things.

I will tell you this once kid

every single pagan, jew, muslim and atheist will be sent down there

you are no exception

on that day i will gladly send you down there myself with my rightous hand

and all those who stand in my way

you're just a discount fedora

Attached: tips.jpg (680x1156, 296.54K)

Hey, I'm not the one with the chopped off genitals here, alright?

Your lucky theres a screen seperating us kids

for the wrath i would deal upon you would make you weep

Sad.

We get it. You need help, but that's only gonna to happen when you take Christ's hand.

Attached: whe4.jpg (1280x720, 48.77K)

Lol reported for blasphemy

We will see one day who is the strongest kid!

Pagans or Christians!

On that day i will slay all of you

just to prove a point

Now get out of my sight kid

filtered and removed

You failed at this post.

And played yourself at this post.
faked, saged and homoerotic

Go away Smiley. Begone.

Attached: Crucifix.jpg (350x350, 15.43K)

Pic unrelated, maybe.

Attached: deep-fried-burger.jpg (800x800, 135.22K)