Spare a prayer for Romania's referendum

Hello again Zig Forums,
Romanianon here.

As you may have noticed from a couple of posts done in the past year:
-a massive social initiative managed to gather enough votes(3 mil) to try to change the Constitution to explicitly say the family is between a man and a woman;
-we have an utterly corrupt gov that tried to pass laws to eliminate prison sentences for embezzlement of public funds.

Well, those 2 issues have been merged in a quite ugly fashion.
Basically, the anti-gay marriage referendum got passed through, but partially in an attempt by the ruling party to distract attention from the massive issues it's facing.
Now, the thing is, it's not going to be another Ireland.
The pro-LGBT crowd knows it can't win, the culture war is too stacked against them.

So, they've resorted to spreading bullshit and confusion to prevent the minimum quota of people(6 million) from attending.
Among those tactics are:
a)"the whole thing costs too much, when we have way bigger needs. that money could be used to make hospitals and roads, so stay home in protest". Telling them that these costs are LITERALLY nothing(0,07%) compared to the losses suffered year-by-year due to corruption is like talking to a brick wall, since actually getting to the root of that is hard and needs actual work, so it's easier to bitch about an easily identifiable cost, even though it's pocket change.
b)the ballot paper, by law, contains the phrase "do you agree with the constitutional change, as approved by the parliament?". Now, they've used that ambiguity to imply that the change you are voting on are the pro-corruption laws, so stay home. Despite the fact that that makes no sense, and wouldn't be physically possible, anyway, since said laws aren't even in the Constitution, to begin with.
c)domestic violence and orphans exist, so everyone who supports it is for the memed into oblivion traditional family, sarcastically described as drunk, wife-beating rednecks on welfare(see last pic), so stay home.
d)"This is only the first step. The group behind this initiative wants to bring Christian Shariah Law to this land, or something".
And of course, the mandatory comparison to Handmaiden's Tale, since nowadays, that shitty book and show has shorthand for any mouth-breather to imply any non-progressive social change is gonna result in Saudi Arabia(just like 1984 is invoked way out of context for some idiots on the other side of the spectrum).
e)other crap i can't remember atm.

Now, on the other hand, the anti-gay-marriage crowd has shown remarkable organisation, spreading pamphlets, banners and graffiti encouraging people to vote, everywhere.

So, pray this fiasco ends up well.

Attached: Romania-familia-traditionala.jpg (1200x900 96.73 KB, 59.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stiripentruviata.ro/ministrul-victor-negrescu-casatoria-homosexuala-pe-repede-inainte/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Romanianon here too.
I'm voting DA, obviously.
Whilst watching youtube today, on two occasions I encountered this ad against the referendum, portraying our Church in a very bad manner. As an AD on YOUTUBE.
Whatever will happen, I have a cryptic feeling we're slowly approaching the end times. Father Arsenie Boca made quite a few prophecies about an atomic bomb hitting Bucharest at some point or another.

Good luck guys.

Attached: 563eac4fb46110078feea8a4d1fd4f56c579d0da42fc27f834498593941d0215.gif (245x250, 966.11K)

Godspeed, Romanians. The people need a bastion and with Gods blessing, shall provide.

God be with you Romania, they will try to brainwash your kids and push you to gay marriage the next generation. If you win this referendum today you gain a life insurance for tomorrow.
Also be very vigilant on your Church, corrupted priests may come and try to compromise with the elites like they did in the west. See Italy and Ireland for example, cuck Pope, cuck Bishops who said nothing at all and the law passed. Be careful to never let similar people in the Orthodox clergy.

Ma scuzi, ai vre-un discord romanesc? Ma simt deconectat :s

It's Google run user, of course they'll shill for the homo cause. Either the multinationals will be defeated or we really are in the end times imo

English user here, God bless you Romania. Whatever happens, you can't let them take you down the road my country has gone down.
You have to win.

Attached: 1529408631339.png (1506x3976, 443.43K)

Praying for you guys.

Welcome, it is the end times.
We are at Revelation 6:6.

I'm interested too

Hold on, you might think I'm joking.
We are at Revelation 6:6 the other 2 horses were Ebola and Syria. The current Netherlands and German drought, which is like 90% of Europe's food exports is the current horse of apocalypse's doing, Revelation 6:6

You might still think I'm joking, but when will you read the entire Bible(at least the NT), when it's over? They intentionally created this lie that the world would end in 2012 just to discredit the Biblical prophecy as another hoax like the past ones. They do all of these strategic stuff on purpose, be critical of everything, user. When I say they, I mean literally the secret satanists that control the world(not just the synagogue of satan).

The world is split in two(as in the parable of the tares, please read it and Jesus's explanation of it and be updated with the most crucial information I know)…

Also this confirms that one:
1 John 3:9-10 - New King James Version (NKJV)

The Imperative of Love

Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

Frumoasa postare

what does the 2nd pic show?

Ebola is still stuck in Africa, Turkey and Russia organized an agreement to wind things down a bit, and drought in 1/5 of Europe doesn't much affect the Americas or Asia, except on a commodities price basis. As such these three are hardly worldwide existential threats at the moment, which you expect they would be.

Later? Maybe, to be fair. But I'm working with the now.

The Bible doesn't say they are existential threats. That's the strategy of the satanists making it mainstream knowledge. It only says at the 4th horse that the fourth part of the world will be destroyed. The fourth part of the world is one of the continents.

vulgate:

The IV-th part not the 1/4th of the world. The mainstream lie that everyone believes in is a huge filter for the Christians.

Dark blue is gay marriage, light blue is civil union, red is constitutional ban.
It's actually pretty interesting.
Shows, for better or worse, the social discrepancy between Western Europe, and the former Warsaw Pact countries.

well, I have bad news for you: we lost at 20%
we needed 30% to pass and since the propaganda was too powerfull, it was all for nothing

sorry to hear that. don't worry our Lord will prevail. we need to keep fighting though, not only in prayer. spread the word, keep educating people about the truth, keep evangelizing.

now we'll have to witness the worse that will come in order to make more people to awaken.
I was prepared for this outcome and prepared for the worst to come, so God help me and you english user to survive and keep on living.

Man, that sucks. Btw, is your country as beautiful as it looks on video?

Lord have mercy.

I have even worse news: while the body is not yet cold, the social-democrats are already moving ahead trying to legalise civic partnerships for same-sex couples. They will bring the proposal to the Chamber of Deputies (equivalent to House of Representatives) floor next week.
Civic partnerships will most likely be legal before the end of the month. Full same-sex marriage will probably be legal before 2020.

Well, welcome to the West! You thought those EU funds were for free?

Sounds kinda Ireland-y to me. What's the view on the street? People going to go along with this?

Wait, this about England or Romania?

romania

They already started to announce it; stiripentruviata.ro/ministrul-victor-negrescu-casatoria-homosexuala-pe-repede-inainte/

Idk, let me ask a polish guy

Either something went very wrong, or is a case of Ireland again, something or someone messing with the vote result.

Complete and utter apathy. Most Romanians simply do not care. This referendum confirmed that we're a Christian country in name only. The overwhelming majority is made up of superficial, "cultural" Christians. I guess you would call them cafeteria Catholics in Ireland?

Poland had this thing written in constitution since 1997, 7 years before joining EU.

Congratulations, you are majority of fake christians while the west is becoming majority atheist.
Maybe we deserve Islamic invasion like the jews deserved the babylonians.

I meant the EU funds. And I wish we did the same law sooner but people are retarded here.

Sounds rough. Wishing the best of luck.

Idk, as a Romanian I wouldn't be so apathetic. The people lying were much more numerous and influential, Patriarch Daniel's circus that drives people away, some La Fierbinti episode that keeps getting spread around on Facebook. Want to know why I'm not apathetic? Because the end is near.