Based Archbishop Chaput makes James Martin cry

In his intervention this morning on the floor of the Vatican’s Synod Hall (see full text below), Archbishop Chaput said: “There is no such thing as an ‘LGBTQ Catholic’ or a ‘transgender Catholic’ or a ‘heterosexual Catholic,’ as if our sexual appetites defined who we are; as if these designations described discrete communities of differing but equal integrity within the real ecclesial community, the body of Jesus Christ.”

“This has never been true in the life of the Church, and is not true now,” Chaput told the Pope, cardinals, bishops and young people convened in the Synod Hall. “It follows that ‘LGBTQ’ and similar language should not be used in Church documents, because using it suggests that these are real, autonomous groups, and the Church simply doesn’t categorize people that way.”

Fr. James Martin, SJ swiftly responded to news of Archbishop Chaput’s synod intervention, tweeting out (see pic related).

lifesitenews.com/news/archbishop-chaput-lgbt-should-not-be-used-in-vatican-youth-synod-document

Attached: baww.png (501x597, 247.2K)

/myarchbishop/ BTFOing the sodomophile

Thank God there are still Catholic clergy willing to speak simple truth in the face of endlessly twisting falsehood.

Only so far and so much though…

Chaput is a major fagophile tho.

What? Chaput? Not from what I've seen, unless there's been a very, very recent development, he's been pretty firm against fags having adopted kids, and for them to have nothing at all to do with Church institutions (like giving the thumbs up on firing dykes working in them for example).

Attached: facts please.jpg (207x253, 16.9K)

You know things are getting bad when you're applauding a Catholic Priest for having the balls to affirm basic Catholic doctrine instead of pretending that we've been "misinterpreting" it for hundreds of years

Based Thomists.

I read Synod Hell, lmao. RCC truly the church of Satan.

Well, if it's any consolation, there seems to be a pushback starting in the US. According to Church Militant apparently over half of the bishops and cardinals there have sided with an investigation of McCarrick; and half of those are also explicitly pro-Vigano.

Most of the rest of the officials have said neutral wishy-washy things though (if they have at all); from the comments in the article, some of them are also pro-Vigano/investigation in private but are too afraid of making the gay/liberal priests that run all the little stuff, and the old rich laity who take Papal Infallibility to mean "the pope is literally unable to be wrong in all things ever, including stuff that isn't ex cathedra", upset.

The other roughly 4-5% are Whurl, Tobin: they are really the only ones aggressively pushing for no investigation at all (which isn't a surprise since they are the ones who would be punished in the course of one). So, it seems like there's a counter-spirit to the one of the mid 60s starting to arise there. Hope it sticks.

Nuke Philadelphia and Jew York.

Attached: 60fbbfb68a2260c13fdea87779d58adc5ab2837694f8bd82e8ead3221d466d25.png (320x320, 98.84K)

Remember Martin can speak like this only because he has powerful people protecting him.

The strings are pulled from the vatican

Based

Also, what does SJ stand for? Soy Jew?

Society of Jesus, otherwise known as the Jesuits

So soy Jew

This exchange made me chuckle
seriously though jesuits are anti-christs

This is like the battle against Arius in that regard, except things were even worse at the time.

Right, those aren't Catholics.
Wrong, that's all Catholics.
They do
They are different communities and they aren't equal.
Right, LGBTQP = non Christian

James Martin is a hellbound turbofag and it seems Archbishop Chaput is a fag enabler. Is this really based by Catholic standards?

They are the cancer in the body of Christ and we need some chemo…

"Sexual orientation" is a meme.

This. I always wondered why he wasn't excommunicated yet. Now I known its because he shared the bed with mccarrick.
How the winnie the pooh this people have the nerve to celebrate eucharisty is beyond me.

I’m a furry, but I do not mix my (age) hobby with faith…LGBT mafia (or Gaystapo) should be something we look with disgust: I don’t want those people who to Hell, but if they get encouragement to behave like animals (the furry is speaking…) and to act like violent entitled fagscists, we ought to strongly oppose and rebuke them with God’s help.

*(sfw)
Autocorrect, sorry…

pls stop

Repent, you're in sin

Why do you pretend to be an animal when you are wrought in God's image? I hope this is bait.

I always hated myself, the furry community was a way to survive; I’m slowly trying to move away from it, but I’ve been part of it and it part of me for more than half my life… and there are good people in there.

I'm not gonna be like the hypocrites and criticise you for having difficulties leaving your old life behind. I'll pray that you join in the full life of the Church, brother.

Cheers

That's the first step brother.
I hope one day you'll overcome that shit with the help of God.

try praying the rosary everyday. amazing things can happen.

Heterosexuality doesn't exist as a category and cannot exist in a Catholic understanding of sexuality. Because all sex is ordered toward procreation, anything that is not ordered that way is inherently disordered. There is no hetero/homo distinction, because everything within the category of "hetero" is not necessarily good.

The biggest problem with "homosexuality" these days is not that they have sinful desires per se (because sin applies to all members of the church), it is that they identify with those sinful desires, they claim to find an identity and meaning within them. Which is wrong and also harms any desire within them to repent (because why, they think, should I repent for an identity that presumably Christ gave me).