McGregor vs Khabib

Please pray for McGregor to be protected by the Holy Spirit and vanquish the saracen threat today. The fate of the world hinges on this fight.
Will modern man turn to Christ or a false prophet?

Attached: 22.jpg (1188x460, 140.92K)

McGregor's bluster and ego are pretty entertaining… but he made a joke about being able to whoop Jesus' ass if He came back. Then when questioned about it he said he and Jesus were cool because 'gods recognize gods' and he's cool with 'all the gods'. He is not a Christian. Or I guess he's as much as one as Trump. If you want to root for McGregor because of his race or because the other guy's Muslim, fair enough. Just say that though, don't act like McGregor is some saint.

lol the pride

lol

Almost writes itself really.

Sorry, didn't know you have to be a literal Saint to be a Christian.

I don't think it's asking too much to say that to be regarded as a worshiper of someone you ought not to say you'll beat the guy you supposedly worship up? But fine, say he made a mistake and you'll let that slide. How about when asked about it later he said he and Jesus are cool because 'gods recognize gods' and he's cool with 'all the gods'? If he was Christian would he not have apologized instead of putting himself on an equal footing with God and implying there are other gods? I'm not blasting the guy, I could really care less. You're the one who claimed he was Christian. Got anything other than a 5 year old tweet?

its true though he would beat Jesus.

He was obviously taking smack, you shouldn't take it literally

Did I not say ye are gods? ye are all sons of the most High.

"For the Son of God became man so that we might become God." .- St. Iranaeous

Are you protestant literalist? You do'nt understand metaphor?

talking*

wtf… A guy who says he would whoop Jesus' ass and that he is a god on the same level of Jesus, and you're citing church fathers to prove he's a Christian. Because he posted a tweet five years ago? You seem to take his Christianity a lot more seriously than he does.Whatever, believe what you want and enjoy the fight. This thread is ridiculous.

be quiet, child.

Anyway, the muslim won by submission, then for no reason he jumped out of the ring and punched one of Connor's teammates, then Connor got jumped and punched in the ring…wtf, this is after the fight was over.
Muslim and his team were so mad that even after they won they assaulted people

I hate to be a downer, but I don't think it's good to pray for entertainment, especially if it's for a Christianity-bashing anglo. I don't blame you for calling us paranoid, but he wouldn't make the same joke about being able to whoop gays/antifa. He considers one thing important than the other.

It's not tough to be anti-Christian in this time, it's bold to be pro-Christian if anything.

khabib may not win in the end, dunno. but if mcgregor was a real christian, he would have all our prayers and he would win for sure. freaking idiot.

and i mean cause of the sperg out fight afterwards, maybe be disqualified. connor is an idiot for not being a true cat, mreow

kavanaugh is a true cat and had rosaries from around the world and defeated the demoncrats.

nah i would think God is a good sport and not let prayers influence it.

Thanks for making me dislike this megalomaniac pussy even more.

based

Attached: 8ch-Islam.png (230x219, 7.09K)

Attached: houellebecq.jpg (600x315, 20.19K)

heh

Attached: Drumpf.jpg (400x518, 27.24K)

Soygregor never stood a chance anyway. Khabib was training by wrestling with bears when he was 9 years old in rural Dagenstan. Maybe he went too far with beating his team but they all have a big mouth, who knows what did they said to him.

Khabib is apparently a volcel russian too. Thinks that sex and drugs are bad.

Attached: 3151f6c9f7307847bfa5ed27decadb14--catholic-memes-anthony-hopkins.jpg (736x527, 87.83K)

McGregor is some pro-homo heretic. I'd rather see the Muslim win. In general I have far more respect for conservative Muslims than I do for secular Western liberals.

he's a showman
relax

He's pro abortion and pro degeneracy.
Remember a false christian will never be helped by God, not even against an infidel.

Are you sure you're a Christian yourself, friend?

He is…and may God forgive me for uttering this word…an Irishman

Still crying about Kavanaugh?

No … no it didn't.

He has a wife so he's no volcel, he just thinks premarital sex is degenerate.

brainlet Zig Forumstard

Attached: E4FB10E6-5467-487A-9E82-3B7ADFA0E3C3.png (500x379, 151.91K)

this