Christian wrist watches?

Are there any watches that have some sort of christian branding or something like that, that isn't some 10 dollar nonsense thing. I looked and basically can't find anything. Also are there any clothing companies that are Christian/Catholic (sort of like Chic-fil-A etc). I would rather not support evil people. Thanks!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 4.55.06 PM.png (1440x367, 120.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invaluable.com/auction-lot/ratel-horloger-bte-de-n-s-p-le-pape-a-paris-n-490-c-52d46bcbae
ebay.co.uk/itm/Pocket-watch-pocket-watch-gusset-Catholic-ratel-hora-christi-religious-1880-/323415648907?hash=item4b4d132a8b:g:mtAAAOSwQf9bgrDp&nma=true&si=O0yabVpszxQrM8I0P7bKFZGM3PA%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
negozistoricieccellenza.it/en/shops/jewelry-watches/61-hausmann-co.html
hausmann-co.com/en/watchmaking/hausmann-co/
hausmann-co.com/en/2016/01/20/an-hausmann-co-pocket-watch-at-the-exhibit-the-popes-and-the-jubilees/
hausmann-co.com/en/2015/12/06/hausmann-watches/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know forever 21 has John 3:16 on their bags. Also in n out has it and other Bible verses at the bottom of their cups.

Attached: in-n-out-bible-reference.jpg (2979x1675 21.09 KB, 301.98K)

thanks yeah i'm actually aware of this. i do actually have quite a few stuff from forever 21, some of their stuff is pretty good, but it's still on the cheaper/low quality side and i guess it's like all sweatshop stuff isn't it? still i guess it's nice that they put john 3:16 on there, the owner is a born again.

i think i won't get a watch after all. i have a nice 22k gold chain and cross and i'd rather if i really wanted to spend more money like put it into my chain (maybe make the cross bigger or the chain), or of course do some charity with it.

watches are way too expensive and are not really necessary these days anymore.

His wife's boyfriend???

none that I know of, sadly
a small monastic watchmaking manufacture would be a lovely (and possibly profitable) idea though

Liberals being liberals I guess

Attached: Thats_the_joke.jpg (452x339, 30.1K)

Actual nice watches aren't usually "branded" with anything. Get a good automatic and just have whatever you want engraved. That's the usual way to go about it.

Belgium-based JBC can be considered a Christian brand. The founder, Jean-Baptiste Claes, is still one of the biggest donators to the catholic church and often visits the abbey at Averbode

um what. literally every high end brand is branded. the closest that has a cross on it is victorinox (too cheap tacky) vacheron constantin (stuff is like $30k) and Patek although it's not really a cross on pateks. and anyways not like any of these brands are actually Christian at all.

Thank you very much for this info, I'll look into it. God bless!

This seems a bit silly, OP. Did the early Christians still not buy bread and clothes from Rome, even when under persecution?

yeah just get it engraved.

i'm not saying you can't, i'd just rather support christians instead.

anyone know of patterns like this but that are catholic/christian, with like christian symbols and stuff?

Attached: w101-04-12-18-1.jpg (721x721, 107.37K)

perhaps you could goto a Watchmaker

yeah that's my plan but i'm trying to find patterns that i can use to tell them to make it

Here's a Hora Christi by Ratel, "Watchmaker to H. H. the Pope". It's a pocket watch, but maybe it can provide some patters/design elements you like:
invaluable.com/auction-lot/ratel-horloger-bte-de-n-s-p-le-pape-a-paris-n-490-c-52d46bcbae
ebay.co.uk/itm/Pocket-watch-pocket-watch-gusset-Catholic-ratel-hora-christi-religious-1880-/323415648907?hash=item4b4d132a8b:g:mtAAAOSwQf9bgrDp&nma=true&si=O0yabVpszxQrM8I0P7bKFZGM3PA%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The personal watches of Pope's in the past seem to have been from a company named Hausmann & Co. that's unknown to me but it's still in business and is supposedly still supplier to the Holy See: negozistoricieccellenza.it/en/shops/jewelry-watches/61-hausmann-co.html
hausmann-co.com/en/watchmaking/hausmann-co/
Their past watches:
hausmann-co.com/en/2016/01/20/an-hausmann-co-pocket-watch-at-the-exhibit-the-popes-and-the-jubilees/
hausmann-co.com/en/2015/12/06/hausmann-watches/

Maybe you could get a miraculous or benedict medal engraved into it

Jesus winnie the pooh christ. Watches, idols to seperate yourself from god in the time he giveth and taketh in your only present. 2nd coming is nigh. You will all bear witness, some as a last ditch feigned attempt at repentance, bloated with delusions and diffusions of god as a manmade adherence prior to your death. The remainder will realize in their own hearts and minds, the truth of their identity through suffering and steadfast faith.

Tick tock.

Wow, this is excellent, thank you so much. God bless