Globalist vs Flat Earther Debate

So apparently there's still debate on the curvature of the earth. NASA was established the same year as the United Nations. With a flat Earth, there's no need for scrounging at seemingly limited resources, and depopulation is an unneeded answer to a non-existent problem. I was told various expeditions to the Arctic wall show the ice is expansive unendingly in all directions, and exist as the flood waters which killed the fallen angels, but frozen so that it can slowly drain into our sea and give us unending water supply, as well as reveal a bigger earth as time goes on and unending new worlds as continents.

Also, segregation or race-mixing becomes all types of possible. But Christ wants us to be good neighbors regardless.

However, the Roman Catholic church agrees on a globalist perspective. But this could be because an infinitely big globe is flat.

Attached: united-nations-flag_flat-earth-model.png (1241x623, 365.25K)

in america*

the nephilim meme keeps getting worse

Well I guess they were DOA as spirits of sin, but the flood killed the evil men.

did you just discover dah internet?

Oh, and it was revealed to me that dinosaurs are nephilim.

No, I'm just getting tired of the race baiting going on and want to have this issue resolved without any final solutions.

I fail to see how an unbounded plane with three dimensional topography would (theoretically) prevent someone considering putting a stop to race baiting/final solutions. But, whatever floats your boat.

That said, if you spent a little bit of scratch you could probably determine for yourself if the world was a globe or not; just launch a rocket with a camera, plus a rudimentary RCS and remote-control system, to take pictures of Earth from a very high altitude. Not completely impossible with the miniaturization we have these days. If there's curvature, then the world is a globe.

Attached: bf4bab42ff9eb92b2d1d48ac353ec4c77926c405544a78d466571524f9798c85.gif (600x600, 898.51K)

Cringe

That's because the nephilim are in the scriptures.

Earth isn't flat, it is hollow

Earth isn't flat or hollow, its ★

TOP JEJ

The earth isn't flat, but the people are.

Zig Forums or /x/
What the winnie the pooh has the curvature of the earth to do with christianism? winnie the pooh burgers mixing up everything god damn it.
What's next? The constitution of the USA hidden in the bible?

The earth is a globe, people have known it since antiquity, and you don't need to fly to space, you can measure curvature on the surface itself.

As a simple example, draw a large enough triangle and look at the sum of the angles. If it is exactly 180° you are on a flat surface, if it is greater you are on a surface with positive curvature, if it is less you are on a surface with negative curvature.

No it isn't, a hollow earth (inside of a sphere) would have negative curvature, but the planet has positive curvature.

No, it's this

Attached: Spectacular word salad.jpg (474x266, 38.17K)

How is this a Zig Forums discussion.

The earth isn't flat. It just looks flat on the flag because you look at it head on, in reality it's a very acute cone.

So what? None of what I was responding to is.

Because that's the only map-projection you can have as a circle to fit neatly within a laurel wreath.

And because it's a depiction of a flat Earth. There's a reason why the Antarctic treaty covers international "space". Aside from that God showed me that the curvature of the Earth can vary. But traversing the Earth then becomes similar to traversing purgatory.

flat earth is a meme, please don't do this to yourself.

I want to get a doctoral opinion from a Roman Catholic or at least perhaps an orthodox.

So it’s true, God DOES send a strong delusion to the unsaved.

Let me ask you, do you have everlasting life?

Yes I will if I become a saint. And there are many strong delusions known as devil's lies. Taoism is the worst delusion because it assumes there's good in Lucifer.

In further interest, there's grains of truth to all religions and philosophies, but the Roman Catholic church has the deposit of faith becoming ever most in line with the absolute truths in God's constancy. Those lies serve as the fodder for storytelling (experiences) that takes place in heaven.

You will “if” you become a saint?
And how will you do that?
So, do you or do you not have everlasting life?

Further, all stories that aren't completely true become possible in an emulated manner in heaven. The truth of history has been foul and gruesome, and requires a shield of protection from being revealed in heaven. Fantasy Asia becomes the last roleplayed civilization to exist in New Earth. You can also research string theory for evidence of ether and zero point universe (housing zero and infinite dimensions) for a further expansion on the metaphysical eastern philosophy-derived delusions.

I become a saint if I accept Christ on death, which I'm willing to do.

So, you do have everlasting life as of right now?

Yes, I pray to God I do.

But my material body has not passed away as of yet.

I'm pretty disappointed that this is what's being discussed here. We don't have Christian fora even approaching this size in my language, so I seek out the English speaking world, and this is what it brings.