Kent Hovind has a gf. What's your excuse?

Abandon waifuism and excessive internet use, user.

Attached: Screen-shot-2016-09-20-at-4.39.13-AM-e1474401617872.png (1760x954, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Hovind
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't that his 2nd ex wife?

Who is Kent Hovind?

kissless ex homeschooler, no money, no car, no career, lost a nut, bald from chemo, rotten teeth, 150 iq

think i'll keep the waifu tbh

I have a gf

I didn't go to prison for tax theft.

Post proofs

What's your unweighted GPA user

who is that tigga?

I'm trying user, I'm trying.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Hovind

Stopped reading there

Sounds like you need to find another church.

I think the point of this thread is that if someone with such wacked out theories can get girl, what's the excuses of all the people on this board running to their waifus? Vid related: even a guy born with no arms and legs can get a girl.

I don't want one.

Attached: I dont want to cure cancer.jpg (1678x2100, 446.62K)

excuse

get a job

cars are degenerate

become an ambulance driver

you have a spare nut for a reason

Nothing wrong with being bald just make sure you're clean shaven instead of balding, chemo is a scam my condolences on your testicle cancer

You can get that fixed when you have the money from a job

Use your intelligence to get a gf

I lack the confidence to ask women out, and I can't read women's feelings towards me worth a pooh. I don't seem to have much trouble attracting women, so I'm just biding my time until I meet one who's right for me.
A month ago, I had this one girl go on and on about "this guy she likes" in front of me and some other girls, and the other girls had to spell it out for me later in private that she likes me.
Unfortunately, she let herself go (she used to be pretty attractive only a couple years ago, well before I met her) and drinks heavily, so I really can't find it in my heart to be attracted to her unless she turns those two things around.

I am volcel, I don't have to procreate or see any compelling reason, so I probably won't, unless a female becomes a true friend, then perhaps but I won't go out of my way to get a girl friend.

Attached: 4988eb72a93a6d3b6c76821853111c267cc800b531b18dcfae0d00f62d50491d.jpg (738x870, 51.57K)

My wife won't let me have a girlfriend.

The dinosaur guy has a pretty good point there.

What the hell did I just read
"But its so simple"
People can make the dumbest mistakes on simple things. You've probably seen it happen already.
I don't even dislike when it happens despite what my text above sounds like, I just really wanted to emphasize its a thing that happens

Wait its even worse than I thought

How did this end up in the same post?