Promised Land thread

The land promised to Abraham.

where would you like to live?
(exclude territory of the current Israel)

Attached: fada9b689ad59686b435fc8249641457.jpg (479x559, 62.56K)

Ethiopia ‘cause its got the best scenery, and it’s on the Red Sea.

Propably Ethiopia as well
and the girls are qts

Oman is extraordinarily pretty.

Attached: Oman.jpg (720x273, 29.93K)

Attached: aExdLmp_700b.jpg (700x785, 76.44K)

That map is the worst (most shameless) attempt at Israel maximalism that I have ever seen. The way this is going, someone is going to make (or has already made) a picture showing the entirety of White Nile down to Central Africa as Greater Israel's true promised West border and excuse for annexing more territory in daydreams (plus a buffer zone on the other bank, naturally).

I don't care, as long as Jesus is there!

Nice jew meme

Begone!

Promised to Ishmael?

You are aware that you find hebrew artifacts dating to the exodus and the wandering of the wilderness down in oman and yemen.
They wandered in this are marking it by cutting outlays of their shoe soles in the rock

This map is the most likely outlay of the promised land

The promised land for the new Isreal (Christians) is the Kingdom of Heaven. There is nothing inherently sacred about the middle east anymore, hence it being filled with Jews and Muslims who oppress Christians.

They wandered forty years in the wilderness on their way to the Promised Land. According to OP's map, the Promised Land starts on the East bank of Nile, which would have made for a very short exodus.

They had their promised land and lost it though?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x367, 266.27K)

Will this not be the center of Christ's earthly kingdom in the millennial reign, found in both Ezekiel and Revelation?

What is metaphor?

Well gee, since the instructions for the temple are so specific I figured He actually expect do it to be built at some point.

Do you think Soqotra could be included?

incorrect.
They where already on the border of the holy land a few months in, but because they disobeyed god, he send them back wandering in the desert for 40 years. So they wandered all around the Arabian peninsula until god granted them entry

No, it was to exterminate annoying boomers