Are you really a Christian?

I've seen women in Facebook professing to be a Christian but they are showing cleavage photos for everyone to see. What Jesus Christ will think of your Facebok newsfeed? … no matter how someone says she is a Christian, her action and words in public and in private testify to what she profess to believe…

Attached: mary-the-mother-of-jesus_MG_0694-1800.jpg (1800x1200, 680.32K)

So what are your own problems? Worrying about other people's problems won't do you any good.

I helped out my dad with yard work and shopping recently. I don't use normiebook. I'm well read on the Bible and have very traditional Catholic beliefs. I'm also a virgin. I think I'm doing a pretty good job. Of course those nominal Christians (or transchristians) would call me a heretic because I don't want to open the borders to heathens and heretics, and think gommunism which genocided hundreds of millions of Christian might not be a good idea.

The only thing worse than a thot is a thot-enabler.

They are definitely Christian, but they shouldn't encourage that behavior. Doesn't hurt to be modest.

THIS

My tigga.

That's why he was tortured and murdered right?

Yep. You will account for your sins bud. He did. Our identity is bound, memetically and biophysically/beyond, among all arbitration we are one. Don't get caught up in terms or sects, or others proclaimations. Go within, ask that which is asking, who? Why? To achieve what? What is the continuity of my/our Am?

Yes, that's correct. If Jesus is just a man like any other, almost nothing in Christianity makes sense.

What is Christanon? is it the term for people in here? It is my first time to use 8ch.net, I was just invited here… so you don't need an account here?

Assuming this isn't some weird new form of trolling, Christanon is just the username for everyone here. You distinguish other users by their IDs. You do not need a account to post here since everything is anonymous.

I see, thank you :)

Cool, Christ was also a sinner. You can give up the shovel at any time.

I don't disagree with the basic premise of the previous posters statement in that you need to be ever vigilant over your mind and body, just the aforementioned one, the "think of Christ as a man" and the last line "Just trust in the logic that has served you well".

For if you use logic, you need some assumptions as the base and if the logic's base is "has served you well" could be defined in an arbitrary manner which would destroy all universal truth.

Furthermore if you believed in Christ's teachings, you would believe that he is God. Otherwise, Christ is a liar and a madman. Explain how your reincarnation "philosophy" fits in with these

If Christ was a mere man, how do you explain John 20:25-29 Where St. Thomas requests to put his finger in Christ's hand, and his hand in Christ's side before he believes?

As a previous poster said. If Jesus is just a man like any other, almost nothing in Christianity makes sense

Attached: 361269339934087cc8dc299c1a569c683d8f2496940d1159715d606f667ae1f8.jpg (409x618, 58.4K)

Uhh I could be wrong but I think he was referring to christ atonement for our sins

"Christ is a sinner" ?

I am so offended…

Christ is sinless…

Read the Holy Bible, instead entertaining your own thoughts of what the Bible should be….

How could I be held to account for something if Christ already settled it? His statement was incoherent if understood any other way. The parable of the laborers and the denarius doesn't make sense otherwise. The only way I'll have to settle my own accounts is if I turn away from Christ and do as I please.

I think he's saying that if Christ is bound up with us and that's why we get a free pass from our sins, wouldn't that make christ a partaker in our human and sinful nature just as we partake in his divine sinless nature

ie. he was being sarcastic to make the point that he does not believe that we will have to account for our sins because Christ has already accounted for our sins and that implying otherwise is disputing the sinless nature of Christ

Simply professing to be a Christian doesn't make you one. I mean, even George Bush claims to be a Christian.. It reminds me of this quote:

"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to McDonalds makes you a hamburger"
- Keith Green

Matthew 6:1
"Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven."
She's virtue signaling. Even saying one is a Christian making others assume a certain moral conduct and virtue from you when in reality you are a thot like any other applies to Matthew 6:1.

Ive seen men come here and claim to be Christian, then they post in the NoFap thread every week, failing, over and over.

Can habitual sinners be Christian?

We're a all children of God.

the nofap tryers are admitting they have a problem though, they arent pretending to be someone they are not.

>they (((admit))) they have a problem
can habitual sinners who admit they are sinners be Christian? is admitting enough?

A Christian is anyone, however sinful, who is baptized and believes in the Incarnation and the Trinity.

Women are a conformative species. They join things for social benefit and inclusivety of the heirarchy by right of their invaluability to the human species. Therefore a good portion of women you will encounter in the faith will simply be there because they want in. You see similar behavior in sports, gaming, and other male-dominated fields. Don't immediately assume that a woman will be virtuous simply because she labels herself as Christian. You must seek out a woman who abides by her faith in an evidential manner.

Yeah, definitely a Christian here. I could be a better one, but who couldn't?