Has Jesus or any angels visited you in your dreams?

Has Jesus or any angels visited you in your dreams?

Attached: SeraphimEDITLCopen-1.jpg (256x320, 23.33K)

No.

Only demons have visited my dreams. I've fallen away a few times when I was younger. Every time I've returned, I have intense demonic attacks at night.

I was saved by an angel after encountering a demon after putting myself in a trance and asking Christ to save me. Didn't necessarily see anything, but felt the demonic presence being pushed out by a heavenly one. Needless to say, I was terrified.

Attached: giphy.gif (400x275, 1.28M)

I saw St. John the Forerunner and the Virgin Mary in two separate dreams. John was at my old school during the apocalypse in a boarded up room, while Mary told me to pray more and hugged me.

I wish.

Jesus is our dream

I had sleep paralysis where I was being pierced by a demonic sword in my chest

During sleep paralisys, the most horrendous face appeared togheter with the most horrendous scream. I tryed to think about the Face of Jesus and it instantly worked

I had one dream I remember with Jesus in it. It was kinda weird, I'll try to greentext what I remember of it:
I posted about this a while ago, either here or in a thread on Zig Forums. I originally thought the sword stabbing me symbolized that I should do nofap and kill my lust, but another user suggested it meant I should use my sexual energy for productive things. Not sure what it actually means, but it was a pretty good dream.

that's a cool dream

No. I am not Moses, I am not Ezekiel, I am just a guy. If I see anything, I tell my spiritual father because it might just be a demon.

Uriel, though I think he may have been a demon.

It was in a dream. I was walking to my bed room and I saw an old woman crying on the foot of my bed. She was crying for me it seemed. He spoke through me to console this woman. I awakened to serious sleep paralysis, one of the worst episodes of my life.

Sorta, I belive it was both a demonic attack and divine intervention.

I too have experienced sleep paralysis a lot in the past. It always felt explicitly demonic, sometimes I saw terrible faces. There was always an aura of evil, doom, hatred and almost a feeling as if I were being exposed to the broken and corrupted thoughts of the enemy.

I learned through one particularly bad episode that the name of Jesus ends it instantly. They can't take it and they flee. I suppose sometimes, when they really sink their hooks into you and invade your body, it can be more difficult to drive them out, but when they afflict you in your sleep they're still too weak to bear it.

It's very encouraging to see others have had this same experience even though it is not a pleasant one. To me it's a testament to the truth of the faith and a sign that we are on the path to Christ, otherwise why would they even bother trying to disturb us? As I've grown a bit more in the faith though, it hasn't happened in probably well over a year.

Attached: 1410063900343.jpg (479x600, 111.46K)

How do we know when a dream appearance of Jesus or an angel is actually a demon? At my church today, the priest included in his homily the story of Saint Maximilian Kolbe, who had the virgin Mary come to him in a vision. She offered him two crowns, one white and one red. The white would mean that he would live in purity, the red that he should become a martyr. He said that he would choose both. But how do we tell the difference between a vision of a holy person and the appearance of a demon?

This is a layman's opinion so please don't take it as gospel truth. The demon will make us feel afraid and dysphoric, while the messenger of God will calm our hearts and make us aware of his Grace. In scripture it uses the words "Amazed and afraid" to describe encounters with the divine, so there is still a divine fear associate with encountering God or his messengers. To meet the enemy however, there is only anxiety, doubt, questioning of the salvation of Christ, a lack of trust in God and an increase in anxiety.
I'm really not qualified to differentiate to another, but perhaps we can intuit based on the words of our fathers? Pray for the power of discernment of spirits. It's something that we moderns are lacking severely, again, in this layman's opinion.

Attached: 4389.95114.jpg (888x1024, 222.37K)

And call on the Mother of God! It is said that she has crushed the serpent's head underfoot. Surely she would not allow us to be deceived in our hour of need, confronted with her enemy.

Attached: Dm3xNtVX4AE-KmL.jpg (900x1203, 307.13K)

In a dark time of my life the face of God the Father manifested in my mind's eye on my ceiling as I was lying in bed trying to sleep.
He told me He still loves me.

Another experience that may or may not be a false memory or a remembered dream is meeting God manifested as an older man when I was a child. I think it was at Sunday School, His presence was quite profound. It may not have happened although I think it's entirely possible God has met everyone (or some people) in person.

Makes sense to me, thank you.

I'm not Apostolic, but having read through accounts of exorcisms, and just reading the Bible, it makes sense that they hate her and can't stand her name. Same with the name of Michael, or course.