Christianity and Science Thread

Name Christians who have advanced in science, mathematics, technology, or medicine.

Attached: Christianity-and-science-930x300.jpg (930x289, 43.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every Scientist before """"""""""""""Enlightenment""""""""""""""

Attached: aa0d5a51456d69194c7b64e248d6c8c67368ce81fd7f97bf010aa691dff33475.gif (3558x3364, 819.92K)

Atheists are NPCs

Francis Bacon
Nicolaus Copernicus

(((Enlightenment)))

ew can you get rid of the toilet head poop guy, it really soils the image

Yeah, the image is pretty stupid. I mean really, where do you see communists nowadays with muscles?

Wolfgang Smith needs to be added to that image

Off the top of my head

Issac Newton who thought he was doing a work of devotion to God when he uncovered the laws of physics

The Catholic priest who came up with the big bang theory - prior to that people thought the universe always existed but he wanted to show that the universe had a beginning as it said in the bible

A whole lot including modern scientist.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology

Me

Newton was almost an Arian.
He didn't believe Jesus Christ is God.
He's burning down there.
Thanks for calculus though.

/thread
One I like is Michael Faraday

wew

Zig Forums can you help me with my math homework? I really need to get through school, I've been praying to God to help me through. You might just be the answer to that. I tried googling it but my understanding failed. I'm really still learning. Please provide all steps.

First question: Calculate the anti-derivative of the function sec^2(4x)((3-tan(4x))^3 and show your work.

Please we just started with integration. There are also other questions I need help with. Will the Lord help me? Will you be the answer to my prayers to help me through school? :3

symbolab.com

:]

I have to pay a fee to see the work. Please I don't understand it. :(

u=3-tan(4x)
du=-4sec(4x)^2
du*-1/4=sec(4x)^2
-1/4*(u)^4/4
-1/16*(3-tan(4x))^4+C

There. Please don't bring anymore questions as this is not the place. I pray for you brother that Christ may be with you.

Thank you!! That actually kinda makes sense, if I apply it to the other problems will it work? I know there's not a specified formula for integration but is this a correct pattern for u sub? :3

Yes. You can check your answer by taking it's derivative. If your answer doesn't come to the original then it's clearly not the derivative and you have to use another technique. Go in peace brother. May Christ be with you.

Thank you!!!!!

I will pray the Rosary on your behalf brother. Amen.

Attached: img_0596.jpeg (590x590, 101.43K)

Not only that but the scientific establishment at the time was very slow to accept it even though his calculations made perfect sense. Even Einstein had to eat crow after he said "Your calculations are correct, but your physics is atrocious". At the time it was thought that the universe was unchanging and eternal, Lemaitrre's theory was seen to be too supportive of creationism. "The Big Bang" was actually a name coined by someone arguing AGAINST it, it was supposed to be a silly name.

The story is really good to piss off atheists who think they have a monopoly on science

Creationism is not science.
Fight meh.

Attached: 1535610981578.jpg (438x318, 24K)

This. I like when he btfo Einstein. winnie the pooh that jew.
Now atheists go crazy trying to invent some shitty philosophy to say there's no creator. The nothing made the universe lmao.

Pasteur, Galilei, Tesla and Zichichi come to mind…

remember who really did calculus

Attached: john wallis.jpg (266x328 1.23 MB, 11.21K)

Leibniz was a winnie the pooh deist.
Newton could have been an Arian but at least he was closer to the truth and he was an autist, so he might have been excused from his sin.

tisk

Oops my bad user. Apparently it was Newton who had closer views to deism.
Thank for the correction.

Attached: peas.png (593x750 63.47 KB, 153.56K)

This tbh. I've always found it gross.

Arians believed Jesus Christ was God, you're misinformed.
Not believing Christ is God is basically just not being a Christian whatsoever.

I mean they ultimately don't. They believe Jesus was a created being. Although that Jesus is some sort of less powerful God. Like mormons and such.

Why do you guys keep picking guys that lived in the 1700's?
We have really cool people in the modern area.
Like, off the top of my head:

-Freeman John Dyson-yeah, the theoretical physicist guy that invented the Dyson sphere.
Also, he's still alive, despite being really old.

-Wernher von Braun - yeah, the guy that got hired by the US through Operation Paperclip and got us to the moon;
BONUS: He converted as an adult;

-Werner Heisenberg - yeah, one of the fathers of quantum physics was an unabashed christian.
He spoke frequently on how religion and science are super-compatible;

BONUS:As for the other 2 fathers of quantum physics, Max Plank was similar to Heisenberg, but drifted towards deism later in life, and Erwin Schrödinger was deistic, but a part of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences.

Francis Collins-chief of Human Gnome Project, and director of the National Institutes of Health

That's what I said. Although if I not mistaken Newton even though less of Jesus than Arians did.
The main point is that he believe he was created by the Father (thus not God), while in fact Jesus was uncreated.

Stephen Hawking was also a member and we all know what he was.
The Church invites these only because they're great scientists, not because of their faith since it doesn't matter to do research.
Nevertheless to be an official astronomer of the Holy see or something else if I'm not mistaken you have to be a priest.