Why does God made some people handsome and others ugly as winnie the pooh? I just want to have a family...

Why does God made some people handsome and others ugly as winnie the pooh? I just want to have a family, but it's impossible since I have incel bones.

Attached: 4ab.png (862x678, 684.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ewtn.com/library/spirit/uniformi.txt
papastronsay.com/fssr/Vocation/marks_of_vocation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We can't know God's mind. Read Job.

It feels worse because I know that God is always right too.

People started off differently, but it doesn't mean that those so-called "handsome" just get by themselves eating junk food daily and not taking care of oneself like incels. Face washes; hair care; healthy diet; exercise; learn how to dress properly; keeping good manners, moderate ones confidence, and cultivating a friendly personality, etc. EVERYDAY. FOR. LIFE.

Yes, too much of it is vainglory. But taking care of the temple of the Holy Spirit to keep it beautiful and clean both physically and spiritually is also YOUR job.

No such thing.

The first thing you have to wipe your mind of is the idea that you deserve a wife. You don't deserve anything. You are a hellbound sinner who can only be saved by the grace of God. Fortunately, that grace is 100% free for the asking; but you have to stop focusing so hard on vanity and other worldly things. Your worth as a person doesn't come from what you see in the mirror, but from what is in your heart. God knows what's in your heart and by that you are judged.

Women don't look at incel bones. They look at the impression you make. If you are confident that you can provide a woman with safety and support, then no woman is going to withstand you. And this is easy for a Christian because we have something better than money: faith.

For the Glory of God. There's no sex in Heaven, and St. Aquinas reasons that we will all receive perfected, glorified bodies in the Resurrection.

Some people use the beauty of their bodies to condemn themselves to perdition, others use the excuse of the lack of beauty of their bodies to condemn themselves to perdition, just remember: There is no sex in Heaven.

Try mewing

This.

Attached: 01f74075a0e294bfa09fc3114cf73a182e29e847e3cbcf54025eb0fbedd86f0a.jpg (1019x747, 228.46K)

It's brutal, the difference is often accentuated by diet and general health and environmental factors which most people of ignorant of. God lets it happen becuz freewill and its ultimately caused by the fall of man.

Let us not lament if we suffer from some natural defect of body or
mind; from poor memory, slowness of understanding, little ability,
lameness or general bad health. What claim have we, or what
obligation is God under, to give us a more brilliant mind or a more
robust body? Who is ever offered a gift and then lays down the
conditions upon which he will accept it?

Let us thank God for what, in his pure goodness, he has given us and
let us be content too with the manner in which he has given it to us.

Who knows? Perhaps if God had given us greater talent, better health,
a more personable appearance, we might have lost our souls! Great
talent and knowledge have caused many to be puffed up with the idea
of their own importance and, in their pride, they have despised
others.

How easily those who have these gifts fall into grave danger to their
salvation! How many on account of physical beauty or robust health
have plunged headlong into a life of debauchery!

How many, on the contrary, who, by reason of poverty, infirmity or
physical deformity, have become saints and have saved their souls,
who, given health, wealth or physical attractiveness had else lost
their souls! Let us then be content with what God has given us. "But
one thing is necessary," and it is not beauty, not health, not
talent. It is the salvation of our immortal souls.
ewtn.com/library/spirit/uniformi.txt

There are again others who go into religion on account of some natural defect, for instance, because they are lame, or blind of one eye, or ugly, or have some other similar defect. Thus many enter religion through disgust or weariness, or on account of disappointments and troubles which detach them from the love of creatures; they preserve them from the delusion of false appearances, and force them to enter into themselves; they purify their hearts; they cause goodness to take root in their souls; they give them a distaste for life in the world.

Some souls are preserved from the delusions of the world, and opened to the call of God, through sorrow, disgust or social rejection.

Would such souls have sought consolation only in God, if the world had loved them? Would they have known the sweetness of God, if the world had not maltreated and banished them from its society? It is God who permits such harsh treatment and refusals to befall them. He causes thorns to spring over all their pleasures, in order to prevent their reposing thereon. They would never have belonged to God, had the world desired them; and they would have been adverse to Him, had the world not been adverse to them. It is thus that the Lord breaks the fetters, by which the world held them in bondage.

“There are souls,” says St Francis de Sales, “who were the world to smile upon them, would never become religious; yet by means of contradictions and disappointments, they are brought to despise the vanities, and all allurements of the world, and understand its fallacy.”

“Our Lord has often made use of such means to call many persons to His service, whom He could not have otherwise. For although God is all-powerful and can do what He wills, yet He does not will to take away the liberty which He has given us; and when He calls us to His service, He will have us enter it willingly, and not by force or constraint.

Now, though these persons come to God, as it were, in anger against the world, which has displeased them, or on account of some troubles or afflictions which have tormented them, yet they do not fail to give themselves to God of their own free will; and very often such persons succeed very well in the service of God, and become great Saints, sometimes greater than those who have entered it with more evident vocations, or with far purer motives. God, very often in these cases, shows the greatness of His Wisdom and Divine Goodness. He draws good from evil by employing the intentions of these persons, which are by no means good in themselves, to make those persons, great servants of His Divine Majesty. Those whom the Gospel mentions as having been forced to partake of the feast, did not, on that account, relish it less.

“The Divine Artisan takes pleasure in making beautiful buildings with wood that is very crooked and has no appearance of being fit for anything; and, as a person who does not understand carpenter’s work, seeing some crooked wood in his shop, would be astonished to hear him say it was meant for making some fine work of art (for he would say, how often must the plane pass over it before it can be fit for such a work?)

So Divine Providence, usually makes masterpieces out of these crooked and sinister intentions. He makes the lame and blind come to His feast, to show us that we need not have two eyes or two feet to enter Paradise; that it is better to go to Heaven with one leg, one eye, or one arm, than to have two and be lost. Now this sort of people having entered religion in this way, have often been known to make great progress in virtue and persevere faithfully in their vocation.
papastronsay.com/fssr/Vocation/marks_of_vocation.html

What are you even talking about. Sure, you're not an handsome male model or an hollywood actor but there is no way on Earth being average makes you an incel.

You dont get it do you?
its not just a few inches of bone. In your chin there are actual androgen receptors. The more testosterone there is in your body, the more chad-like your jaw will become (and your whole face)
If facial shape was absolutely unimportant, humans would think it was absolutely unimportant.

Attached: 1426557397276.jpg (680x765, 43.55K)

but there is sex in the new earth

Wow user. I am not OP, but these two posts hit me hard. Thank you for your contribution

Attached: 1535848568549.jpg (580x834, 62.54K)

Attached: nYul8.jpg (530x764, 37.2K)

no

For ease, I'm referring to my post over here:
It's mostly relevant to your situation as well.

yes

There are no incel bones. Women do care about looks but they also care about how masculine men are. The latter is more important probably.
Looks can be adjusted by taking care of yourself
Masculinity can be improved
As far as "why are there ugly people?":If there were not ugly people,what would beauty be? Of course there must be ugliness for the beauty to exist. People have a different path outlined by God. The physical and spiritual factors are a part of this.

Hopefully I do not sound arrogant but I do stand behind the statement that ugliness is a part of nature. An essential part.
I am no chad btw, just average looking guy, strong will but my masculinity needs a lot of work.

According to >>>/fit/ you can fix your jawline.

No amount of lifting will change bone structure. Some people just have a shallow jaw/chin and it has nothing to do with muscle tone. Obviously one should be fit as possible, but don't buy into the delusion that you can change your bone structure through anything short of surgery. It is better to be fit and not vain.

False, and even if true, that impression would be valued lowly when compared to a sub-par one by a Chad specimen. It's evolution at work right there.

Androgen receptors in your chin dummy. It's %100 true. If it weren't why do you think women would care at all?

It’s probably more to do with losing weight associated with lifting. I’ve been lifting for almost a year and my face is less fat and more shapely but not more so than when I was younger and this weight

Only fool proof way is HGH or cosmetic surgery I am fairly sure.

its cuz u gained muscle and lost body fat so your facial bones became more defined.

No I mean there are ACTUAL androgen receptors in your face. Why do you think men and women have different looking faces?

boom. And there it is. All you need to know in seven words.

Attached: boom-goes-the-dynamite-denzel-ani.gif (500x217, 782.06K)

[Citation needed]

The thing about Job is he was rewarded for going through his sufferings while still on this earth. Incels will die alone and if they go to heaven they will still never have experienced things most of humanity has.

Uhhhh source

Except your sons will still turn out as hopeless /r9k/ hapas.

just grow a beard OP . . . then no one will be able to tell that you have no chin.

Problem solved

Attached: before-after-growing-beard-no-shave-november-34-5a0d85057845c__700_tumb_660.jpg (660x520, 47.4K)

All them Orthodox hiding their non-chadness

Well a beard looks badass in general, is this how non-chads did it throughout history?

Be grateful for all the things you have rather than obsessing over your imperfect facial aesthetics.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (992x744, 1.21M)

Matthew 22:30.

still no

lots of stuff was taken from Job. not his wife

Never forget your true goal, your pearl user. People will try to get you to look away from it, try to get you to abandon the road which Christ Jesus paved for you. And while the neon signs may tempt you, always remember the pearl which you were sent for.

its how incels still exist today

I'd never thought of that. That's their secret!