Father MalachiMartin

What does Zig Forums think of Father Malachi Martin? He makes some bold claims

Attached: m martin 2.png (400x267, 77.28K)

according to E. Michael Jones, he was a swindler that worked over FBI contacts at TIME magazine and New Yorker Jews

complete fraud imo, he was amusing when i first encountered him on art bell though

Hmm

Possibly

He was murdered by the Freemasons who were in charge of important Vatican offices before he could remove them. For example Cdl. Villot (Secretary of state) and Cdl. Marcinkus (head of Vatican Bank) were both Freemasons, other than the Pope there is a trail of blood in Italy if you follow the money of the IOR in the late 70s, early 80s.

Pedophilia can be ritual, yes. The same thing is happening in Hollywood, British parliament, etc…

It's possible he's mixing truth and lies to confuse the waters. For example blaming the death of JPI on the wrong persons.

You mean the fag that's constantly butt mad that he's not more popular or considered a modern prophet. The guy so starved for exposure he went on a daily stormer podcast. Yeah, I'll really take his word on things.

you should, he usually backs up what he's saying with sources and research

Last time I listened to him he was bemoaning the fact that the trads weren't lock step with him and didn't hang on his every word.

most trads are fake catholics and don't even attend Sunday Mass

Oh. I get why you like him now. Good luck being g butt buddies with your prophet.

the only reward for disobedience is hell

He fits the narrative of Christian/pol/.
He says all the things about Catholics that Christian/pol/ believes.

So, what does Zig Forums think? Obviously Zig Forums worships this man and believes he is God made flesh.

So you're raising Jones to godhood now. Whatever floats your boat.

He's full of garbage and nobody should take him seriously.

Go away already. If you really want to stick it to me, attend Mass every Sunday. I went to a TLM Mass and was astonished, there were only a handful of young men there. "Tradcaths" are people who talk the talk but don't receive the Eucharist every Sunday.

What are you even talking about? Father Malachi Martin gets very little play here.

Boohoo. No one's a real catholic unless they suck you and your prophets dick.

To bad, no one cares.

I bet he will now.

Brother, are we in the same Church?

If you are so willing to fling anyone out for for your stupid trad stereotype I believe we aren't.

So you have said. I will stop doubting trads when they quit acting doubtful. A traditional catholic is an obedient son, you do not see Vigano or Edward Feser excoriating others in the Church as you or any of the "trads" do. Even Vigano is exemplary in his conduct towards Francis, unlike you towards me, or any "trads" vs any Catholic.

Sedevacantists, when will you learn?

Yes, how dare we mock your prophet. If we just got in line, and give him the attention he so desperately wants then everything would just be dandy.

So basically you can do exactly what you accuse others of. What is that again? Oh yeah, hypocrisy.

You put words in my mouth, and then speak against as if I say them. When did I ever call EMJ a prophet?

then speak against me as if I said them*

The only one you could in any way say I was "disobeying" is Jones. If you want to act like not following your cult of personality makes me not a catholic then I don't want to be your type of catholic in the first place.

You called him a prophet first, my rebuke about disobedience was concerning your endorsement about "trads" which are all about being disobedient, and being pseudo-sedevacantists.

you're not a Michael Voris fan, are you?

No I said Jones was mad that they weren't up his ass like you seem to be.
Maybe in the world you and Jones made for yourselves.
Not really but it is funny you bring up the guy Jones is most pissed off about taking the spotlight off of him.

Go be a fanboy someplace else.

Except, the only times Jones has rebuked "trads" was when he made a video attacking Voris.

I remember you, weren't you that one guy who said Jones loved Donald Trump, but obviously never watched any of his videos where he dumps on Trump for being pro-Israeli constantly? It is you.

Try to be charitable, making up lies isn't Christian.

Never said that. I said, in essence, that he is pissy that the trads in general haven't crowned him king and given all of their attention to him.

No you don't. Not liking Jones isn't so rare here you can pick us out because of it.

So making up the spiritual habits of a huge group of people is being charitable.

Prove it.

sure, go on churchmilitant.com and look at "tradcat" twitter

Prove what, that he acts likes he's entitled to more attention then he gets. Seeing he trains his pets like you to be rabid shitbirds anytime someone doesn't like him is proof enough for me.

Doesn't prove anything you said. Just because you have a hate boner for a group doesn't change your lies into truth.

No, friend. Prove that EMJ has actually ever publicly rebuked or railed against any "trad" except Michael Voris. Unless you can provide it, you're being uncharitable.

There's only myself and a few other people who even bring him up, friend.

Proves everything. Look at the Church Militant, look at the people who post, observe their attitude, their habits, and what they say. Sede-vacantists are in a state of mortal sin.

You're no friend of mine.
I don't care what some liar thinks is uncharitable.
Zig Forums doesn't encompass the entire internet.
Just like many other words you use, you must be using "prove" with your own personal definition.
They are one of the most normie catholic group out there. sspx are still pissed at them for rebuking them when they told people to stop going to the novus ordo mass. They are also not sedevacantists. That seems to be something you hurl out as a catch all.

I have watched pretty much all of his videos and I have never seen him do that even once.

He's been on other stuff. Like I said he was stupid enough to go on a daily stormed podcast.

I keep asking you to show me videos or whatever you have that proves that EMJ is attacking trads, hurry up and provide evidence.

4th time now.

I don't listen to him, to much shadiness surrounds his name for me.

Why should I sift through hours of video and podcasts. You would just hardwave it away like the good little fanboy you are.

But it's funny that you can lie about the spiritual habits of a huge group of people with nothing more than "check twitter" as proof.

I'd like to see you prove this but we both no you can't because you are a liar and a hypocrite.

And seeing you wanted to smear Father Malachi Martin with only "Jones says", you are the last person here to be demanding evidence.

Why would you make a claim you cannot back up?

No, because as a little fanboy, I've seen most of his videos and know that you cannot find any proof for anything you're saying! He never said it.

and church militant, and "trad" communities, where the line between Catholics and schismatics are blurred! even reddit catholicism has this issue.

I attend the only TLM Mass for a few hundred miles in my area, the Church was half-empty!

Jones himself supplies enough backpages of evidence and sources to justify himself, maybe you should buy Jewish Revolutionary Spirit and educate yourself?

But, we know you won't. You'll keep making up a claim you cannot back up, just like you (or someone suspiciously like you) claimed EMJ loved Trump.

Take a rag and clean up your mascara tears, I'm done.

Why do you.
See, told ya.
So basically "cuz I said so". I got it.
So personal anecdotes are proof now.
Till he comes here himself I couldn't care less.

Until you prove any of the shit you have said I couldn't care less about your crybaby fanboy bitching.
Still not that guy.

Oh boo boo, I can't take someone not liking my prophet.

Go along and be a liar someplace else.

He's interesting. I listened to him back in the day, and his exorcism stuff was fascinating. But, at the time I wasn't entirely sure about some of his perceptions on other things. After all, in more worldly spheres there's many voices like and opposed to his in and around Rome.

Of course, that was 20 years ago. Since then, some of the stuff he said would occur has been borne out. Ireland went apostate (rather dramatically considering recent events), the background issues regarding pedophilia/homosexuality that he was bringing up even at that early date have exploded, other internal issues are much more to the forefront. And the nature of the direction the world was heading generally was more or less accurate, although I think he didn't really account for all the positive and negative aspects of the Internet (which was still rather new, and he wasn't). Also called the modern Jesuit spade the spade that it has become.

As far as himself and his reputation, well, that's up in the air. Some of it might have been stuff he brought on himself…but I am also quite certain that some of it was from the Lavender Mafia at the Vatican since they were quite vicious even back then. So that muddies the waters. I do get the sense he was on board with V2 and then regretted it, the first part being a knock against him. Also some of the more supernatural-related prognostications have not borne out, yet, but then he said they might not so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Personally, I certainly wouldn't rely on him as my only source on church affairs given he's got a bit of a cloud over him. And if for no other reason, he's a bit out of date. A lot's happened since he kicked the bucket and the ground game in Rome isn't quite the same as it was a generation ago. But, I wouldn't wholesale discount him either; I'd at least keep him in mind. Certainly, I'm most concerned about his (secular-side) statements regarding "auto-demolition", which seems to be going on right now with prelate against prelate in the open.

What a silly statement. He only said Rome's going to be in a state and everyone else is a heretic or an apostate. Has something like that not been seen over and over again here, far before this thread even came up?

What? Source on this one please.

I read In God's Name and I don't remember a Freemason connection which seems like a big thing to leave out of a conspiracy book.

You are a fool. The man is a true scholar and has shown exceptional courage to expose the enemies of the church.
If he has at anytime seemed bitter about his limited exposure (which I have never seen), it is totally understandable since he has dedicated his life to his research (a lot of it groundbreaking), while most of academia are lazy cowards and get all the rewards being so.

And your a fag

He might be a decent academic type guy but I never really touched on that. I talked about his personality and character. And neither will I take "Jones says" as proof on it's own to smear someone's name.

Just like his nemesis that the other fanboy brought up, Michael Voris is a decent journalist type but I wouldn't take anyones eceleb kiss ass or "voris says" as proof of anything.