Please unban me mods, I'm sorry. Please

Why was I banned permanently? This is an unfair ban. All I wanted to do was help everyone on here learn to read the NT in Greek. Look maybe I got carried away with my frustration, I tried to be as respectful as possible when appealing and apologetic yet still I was denied! :( Please mods please unban me. I have never done anything else warranting a ban like this in the past. Look I'm sorry, ok? All I want to do is discuss Christ. That's all. Please reconsider please unban me. Please.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-26 at 4.19.23 PM.png (699x609, 80.6K)

All bans are now permanent and combined with deleting posts. They no longer do temp bans with a (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) message

…Why?

I don’t know, it’s what they do. I wish they’d bring it back

Because they've thrown off the mask and no longer pretend to do anything but push Roman popery

The memes write themselves.

Attached: 13c34e770e3b7d75dee750a4827690215825d12e2bd57016761b9b98ed9a5119.jpg (1284x980, 231.82K)

wtf is going with this mods?

What does the Greek say in that post?

Iirc it's something like "hello and how are you"

Wait seriously why was he banned?

Taken from the discord

Attached: 3B0BDFD3-416A-4ED9-965C-4800F9FE356C.jpeg (1000x1000, 266.59K)

hmm is there any proof of this history of ban evading and stuff? cause that thread seemed really harmless and needless to delete and i dont know this persons supposed post history. I got banned for saying something bad 1 time on the discord about catholics, one freaking time. They freaking dogpiled me and were butthurt that i called them delusional ONCE. They are pretty pathetic tbh. But I guess im glad they let me do my bible study, where I check both sides of interpretation, protestant and catholic cause im a horrible catholic hating monster of course thats just here to troll and shit post AKA not catholic.

sorry about your ban. i don't know the details but i know you're not a bad guy. moderation seems to be a hard job in general though, especially on an user board like this right?

I guess, but tbh It doesnt justify a lot of actions I've seen on this board. They will treat non-Catholics or non-Orthodox like trash use harsh words on them, tease their religion, then claim that only non-Catholics and non-Orthodox do that then the majority Catholic and Orthodox userbase jumps in and dogpiles in agreement creating a false sense of consensus. It honestly bugs me a lot, only reason I use this board tbh Is cause it has an active user base. inb4 ban.

If you can post, then you are not banned. Just go about your business.

Are you bible study user, sorry to hear about your ban. Denominational differences can get heated, and I guess because this board is so Catholic dominated it can be hard on non-Catholics. It doesn't help that there are also Catholic larpers here who push things

. But I admit that Catholics can be harder than other denominations when it comes to this - mom was so upset when I tried going to a protestant church for a few weeks just to see what it was like, I had to stop because I could see it was really hurting her.

All I can really offer is we have to remember that these fights over right way to be Christian and right way to practice scripture went right back to the early church and right back to the apostles Peter and Paul. So in my opinion it's not poisoning the environment like some anons suggest, it's a part of a healthy Christian community.

I do hear what some protestants are saying about the moderation. I can't speak to it since I'm Catholic and never had any issues with the moderation.

I know for a while it got really bad right around the time Alex was leaving. . . but I think things are improving. We should hold the mods to account for one sided moderation, but we should also be careful about believing OP - I know he basically made tons of threads saying f the mods, and the mods are denying that they deleted his post.

Remember this is a Christian community, and in my estimation it's one of the more healthy Christian communities out there, so Satan will try and infiltrate and cause chaos and sow distrust so we have to be careful about that as well.

OP here. Look, if this was a big understanding, then I'm sorry. Let me give my point of view.

I am an Orthodox Christian. I have been trying hard to learn the language of the fathers and of course of our sacred scriptures. I decided to make a thread one night to benefit those wanting to or are already learning Greek. It would be helpful for all of us and we can all read the original scriptures together.

Well after I posted my thread it got deleted. I thought, "Ok, maybe a mod did this by accident? Whatever." So I posted another thread. Boom is got deleted. So then I thought "Well what the winnie the poo is this? What's so bad about my thread?" So I posted in the meta thread and someone responded that the mods hate Greek because of Steven Anderson or something. So I made another thread.

In that thread I did kinda say 'screw the Papists mods' because I was frustrated since I thought they were deleting my threads. Then it got deleted too. So I made another thread asking why the Greek thread keeps getting deleted. It's still up. >>>717326 People in there were all like 'f the mods'. So then I got even more angry and posted a fourth and final thread.

In that thread I went on a slight rant about the mods and how I disliked their Papism and how needed to stand up to them in the black. Then I find myself perma banned. I try to appeal but I get denied.

I understand that I probably went across the line. For that I am sorry. I apologize for the way I acted. Still, all I want right now is to be unbanned and let all this go away. Now I hear that the mods claim they were never deleting my threads in the first place. So perhaps it was a system error? I'm not really sure. If it was a misunderstanding then I don't see why I have to be banned forever.

Please mods, if you see this, please plase unban me so I can just browse here and post here regularly. Please.

Also, btw, those threads cursing the mods with the Pepes were not me. I did see them. I actually believe that the first poster in the thread I made about the Greek threads getting deleted was the one who made those threads. I could be wrong but I could've sworn that right after that first post I saw the first thread cursing the mods pop up. But I can assure you, I never made those threads.

Chan bans are mostly symbolic anyways, instead of raising a fuss and creating a thread begging to be unbanned (which I don't understand why anyone would do) just go about and post as you regularly would.

To me honestly if that's the truth you sound mostly in the right. It's completely retarded to have something against learning old greek. Their justification for deleting sounds wholly wrong.

I've visited your bible study and I really don't know what's going on with the mods (whether its justified or not). I'm not an 8ch user at all, I ventured once onto another board here and it was extremely bad, and I'm surprised how nice this board is considering this site in general seems not family friendly at all. So I just assume there are many ban evaders and things of the sort. I'm sure there are some false bans, and I don't know your situation but it seems like yours might have been a false case. Anyways from a friendly cat, sorry to hear that. I have no idea how to contact the mods. There are quite a few troll posts though here, and there is a Baptist and Lutheran general and I don't think it's just anything not Catodog gets banned. Anyways we are all brothers and sisters in Christ. I don't know how to use the chat stuff but maybe you can contact a mod that way?

Thats what im banned from, not banned from the board anymore. I mean I said they were delusional once.

to add:
so maybe justified polite sage

You did nothing wrong. Stand up for yourself and your beliefs. How will you die for Christ when a ban from an imageboard is enough to scare you into submission?