The NIGHTMARE of Baptists

Do you have Cyrilphobia?

Here are a few sympthoms

Call your local Patristics doctor now if you have one or more of thesr sympthoms

This is a friendly notice from your friendly Zig Forums health board

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-092246_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (1080x1920, 300.41K)

I have no idea why I need to treat the traditions of a man the same as the word of God.

Someone forgot to read Acts.

What’s with all the low quality anti-Baptist threads recently? Cut it out
t. Orthodox

And you do believe Cyril is the Word of God then, since you equate him to the Book of Acts?

It's trolls testing to see if the mods will get rid of anti-Baptist threads.

He is right tbh

Jesus is fully Man and fully God, United yet separated in some incomprehensible way. Not two separated natures/beings, or some GodMan, but mysteriously both possiblities at the same time.

So yeah stop ragging on the Baptists for that **rag on them instead for the fact they think the Bible can be validly interpreted by a plumber with a 3rd grade education without any help and that a serial killer who half heartedly mumbles the sinners prayer before he dies will get just as many rewards in heaven as the Mother of God.*

Are you mad, Baptist?

We dont want your kind here

Catholics hate the Bible because they cant read

Reading comprehension is a gift from the lord, Christian sibling.

Hey, who are you to speak to him like that, do YOU have Magisterium?

I really want you to greentext the comment you first responded to and add commentary explaining what led to the conclusion he was Baptist. Was it when he said “we kicked out the orientals?” Was it when he said explained proper Christology? Was it when he called some Baptist pastors “plumbers with a 3rd grade education?” Was it when he attacked the idea of easy believing? Was it when he called Mary the Mother of God? What made you say he was a Baptist?

Look at how you are telling God he is a liar

Unless you’re Coptic or Ethiopian or something, you need to seriously talk with your spiritual father and read up on the churches Christology. We’re Dyphisites in the Cathodox churches, bud.

Cyril is a dyosphyte bud.

I know that, I’m just saying him being taken out of context by the Coptic church lead them to believe Christ had one singular nature as a blend of God and Man, and the main church, believing in dyophysitism, said they were wrong.

Ah yes, I forgot that great Baptist phrase they repeat all the time

Shoo shoo, subversive Jew. I love my Baptist and Catholic brethren alike and you're a salty faggot who's likely damned by the choices you made in life.

Attached: e5bec2bdc017b357211b539702fb208b40284a4ed5d39c3b22bed93eed58ea81.gif (500x364, 237.31K)

He is even worse than a Jew, he is – may Christ forgive me for uttering this word – a Cathodox LARPer.

Hm.

>you're a salty faggot
>who's likely damned by the choices you made in life.
If you love those who love you, what reward will you get?

Now kiss Anderson's shoe

You have an unhealthy obsession. The rash of posts you’ve made today are concerning.

Just because you stopped doing it earlier this week doesn’t mean I should start.

You think this is funny you Baptist?

Yes, I think you’re quite silly. Your posts are silly, and your behavior is silly.

I for one am done fighting with you. I took your bait, but it’s obvious you’re more set on using Baptist like a slur against anyone you disagree with and stirring up trouble then actually contributing to the discussion. May God bless you, and may you grow out of this volatile state and reach a Christlike peace.

Denounce the heresy of Baptists first

Ok, despite my better judgement, I’ll bite. What is my heresy?

Ecumenism with Baptists

Ah so now the truth is out. You think that just because I won’t spit in the face of anyone who isn’t Catholic or Orthodox that I’m somehow a universalist.

Well guess what? In a world where the Orthodox Church herself is split in two, and the culture at large spits in the face of Jesus daily, I may think that Christianity should stand together with each other and stop fighting. The Way of Christ isn’t spread by spitting in the face of your enemies, but by showing the truth through a righteous countenance, which yes can be violent at times (Saint Bonuface smashing the Oak of Thor comes to mind), but often is done with restraint and peace.

Pray that God shows you the way, because right now you’re acting like a child.

I spit on your face

Thank you.

Attached: 19D5AC72-3499-477D-ADC9-9440A9574F93.jpeg (324x525, 114.31K)

Disgusting. Is that your new fetish?

Attached: D161AA7A-6121-45C8-A7A9-E01ABD48395C.png (280x405, 247.12K)

Dont thank me when I say I spit on you

Don’t spit on me in the first place.

/thread, sage, and goodnight.

If this thread was about Catholics it would be deleted. I'm not even Baptist. Just pointing it out.