What are some good Christian Metal bands?

What are some good Christian Metal bands and songs? Post em'.

Attached: as-i-lay-dying-mayhem-2012-16.jpg (1000x665, 516.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dawnbreaker.bandcamp.com/
metal-archives.com/bands/Antestor/3048
azlyrics.com/lyrics/blacksabbath/afterforever.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All modernism ought to be avoided.

Earliest doom metal album and has christian themes

Powerwolf and Sabaton have been my jams lately. Neither of them are explicitly Christian, and both of them are mainstream, but they're at least reverent of the Catholic tradition and aren't (lately) anti-Christian.

Attached: christian-metal.jpg (400x670, 149.45K)

Demon Hunter (best band I've ever listened to imo)
Sleeping Giant
As I lay dying
All that remains
Becoming the Archetype
For Today
P.O.D

I have more but I rotate various bands onto and off of my phone, those are my current ones. Two other good ones off the top of my head are War of ages and Wolves at The Gate. Happy listening!

I can speak that Sabaton doesn't put anything bad about Christianity/Catholicism because they're very focused on just talking about

There's more but I can't find them right now.

country is much better than metal, seriously. people who listen to metal all day as their main genre definitely have emotional issues. it's not normal.

Your post would have been a hundred times better if you didn't include Country. How does your favorite style of music fit into this?
Either way you can leave now.

Yes, listen to the above posters OP, music is haram (PBUH)

Heavy metal is for faggots

country is pretty nice music, and except for the pop-country stuff, is pretty wholesome and nice. metal is really messed up. it's extremely angry, especially modern metal, not counting like 80s hair metal type stuff. if you listen to it all day it means you definitely have emotional issues, there's no way about it. you can't just listen to extremely angry aggressive music all day and be a normal person.

you can listen to country all day and be totally fine, there's lovely ballads, wholesome songs, great lyrics etc. 99% of modern metal has disgusting lyrics (which you can't even hear) it's designed to be as angry and aggressive as you can imagine, it's nonsense bad music and a sign you have emotional issues that you need addressed.

Okay, despite criticism country music is supreme. Well, lets move to the next one.

Why do you keep saying "all day"?

This is like 1930s "baptist" tier thought process. But I bet youre even worse than a baptist, you are probably catholic. It's music fam, unless you got the will of a small child It's not gonna damage your ego.

Tourniquet is very good thrash band.
Broken flesh is also interesting, if you are into some extreme stuff.

Forgot to say that Dave Mustaine has become christian, so Megadeth can be considered a christian band, despite not talking about religion in their lyrics.

wow, major flashback, maaaan
< now reminiscing about the tragicly short-lived Guy Gardner series

So, what does that make Korn with two-and-a-half Christians?

Yeah, but this cannot be discounted

probably prefer this to most Christian alt-rock.
tfw you know they're gonna end-up with bad necks when they're in their 50s and 60s

yeah, we saw your thread, m9.
now, shhhh, adults talking

Attached: Chevy-wide-eyed-dafug.jpg (382x471, 41.84K)

This is called strawman.

A: "I suggest giving every tenth penny to the church."
B: "A wants to take everything we have and leave us with nothing!"

It doesn't get much more metal than Bach tbh

Illuminandi is a good Polish Folk Metal/Gothic Metal band.

Even Powerwolf's less bad songs have some pretty bad misrepresentations of the faith. I just wish there was a band with the same style as Powerwolf, only actually Christian.

dawnbreaker.bandcamp.com/
Dawnbreaker - Deus Vult
Really awesome Christian Death Metal project.

Attached: cover.jpg (1200x1200, 682.1K)

Want to know how I know you've never listened to anything but Black Metal?

Bumping this thread with no survivors

This thread with country, classic music and non-christian metal needs more christian metal. Grave Declaration.

Crimson Moonlight
Hesychast

Heaven's Metal top 100 Christian Metal albums of all time. A little old, but some good stuff and hidden gems in there.

More like symphonic metal, but I guess she qualifies.

I like it

Put that metal garbage aside And give far cry 5's cult songs a listening to
Very nice songs, heavy Christian influence,yet, a bit misguided and heretical at some points (like calling the main villain Father)
It's supposed to be a cult offshoot of Christianity but the music is just too good

Antestor
metal-archives.com/bands/Antestor/3048

Firespawn

Attached: Firespawn.jpg (600x399, 37.96K)

Attached: doubt.jpg (1879x1061, 95.52K)

Open your eyes, just realize that he's the one
The only one who can save you now from all this sin and hate
azlyrics.com/lyrics/blacksabbath/afterforever.html
Metal is Christian in its origin. It used to speak about evil, but from a christian perspective. With time, bands started exploring satanism and witchcraft just for shock value, like dressing up for Halloween. The things just started really getting antireligious in the 90's when stupid metalheads started taking the things done for shock value in the 80's seriously.