Castlenextflix anti Castlevania/God

Anyone familiar with the games and has seen the show knows something is very very off. At first I thought it was just a season 1 thing but the le science good and le chirstistians are demons theme persisted. And it makes no sense. I’m glad Smash Brothers is keeping the Belmonts using holy powers and weapons. Show doesn’t even have that. How the hell did this happen!?

Attached: E8B19A1B-D752-4899-B6B5-6E0091D30D5B.jpeg (480x360, 35.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PFqFg
archive.is/SSmyM
archive.is/nWMew
archive.is/GsgmU
warrenellis.com/?p=7666
mediafire.com/file/93cnm9b8wfcot9c/Castlevania Challenge 3.5.part1.rar
mediafire.com/file/f4kyb0hq79az8ft/Castlevania Challenge 3.5.part2.rar
mediafire.com/file/k84dkbf03ncpisd/Castlevania Challenge 3.5.part3.rar
mediafire.com/file/3hh2zvrz4bsn83b/Castlevania Challenge 3.5.part4.rar
youtube.com/watch?v=Bw8u2QABySU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its weird. Although, I do remember them using holy water as a weapon.

Writer is Warren Ellis, no idea who he is but looking at all the shows he's written, they are all shit.
Haven't got around to Castlevania season 2 but I'm sure its equally bad.

Pretty sure they did, there was a very short glimpse of a priest blessing water for use against demons.

You must not have been paying attention to netflix if you expected more from this series.

Netflix Goes SJW After Huge Investment from George Soros: archive.is/PFqFg

The originals are written for NPCs. From animes with feminist undertones like Aggretsuko and Little Witch Academia to shows with all female writers like Anne with an E to Dear White People and Bill Nye, who has said a fertilized human eggs are not human. archive.is/SSmyM

I couldn't continue with Castlevania because it started off with Lisa being insufferable.

This blog I found in a discussion on Kotaku says it best archive.is/nWMew

Hope you're not expecting too much from the new Narnia Netflix Originals. archive.is/GsgmU

Netflix programming it self or proof America was never christian or worth saving.

Show was made by an atheist in current year, they can jever by subtle

Could you contain your hatred for the US for once

He's a trad cath, of course he can't.

Attached: castlevania fedora.jpg (2597x1188, 889.19K)

Warren Ellis on Christian Missionaries being killed

warrenellis.com/?p=7666

Pretty much explains the comical Christian hate I’ve heard that’s in the show.

Ellis is famous for cultivating a serviceable Hunter S. Thompson impersonation and blustering his way into a career based upon that.

It's fun to message him on Twitter and tell him what a good job he did playing violin for Nick Cave. He doesn't appreciate it very much.

Cringe………Just really cringe lol.

Attached: eac580ac6dd32c824da542a198bc6f74b098096679f1f1f4dbff6cff47b3f1ec.png (550x413, 112.89K)

That's because Sakurai is /our/guy.

Smash Bros Ultimate was only able to have all the characters it does via miracle of God.

The anti-Christian propaganda is by far the biggest problem with netflixvania, but I also find the swearing and gratuitous gore to be pretty obnoxious as well, it comes across like a young boy who thinks he can be taken seriously by swearing.

I really think they're going to just cut Rosaly out of Hector's story entirely when they get to Curse of Darkness, oh dear, can't depict Christianity in a positive light on a Netflix show! Hell, they're already changing the way he betrayed Dracula.

It's funny. Because in Castlevania you fight Evil with the powers of objective Good. With Crosses, Holy water and Prayer that combats it. It is not ambigious and never will be. What kind of mouthbreather wrote that schlock and thought "yeah this is thought provoking and deep".

Attached: 6fe54c5194275376109b0d11b1067d5b9225933557b4ad3448a403ef83b369ec.jpg (529x768, 69.34K)

mediafire.com/file/93cnm9b8wfcot9c/Castlevania Challenge 3.5.part1.rar
mediafire.com/file/f4kyb0hq79az8ft/Castlevania Challenge 3.5.part2.rar
mediafire.com/file/k84dkbf03ncpisd/Castlevania Challenge 3.5.part3.rar
mediafire.com/file/3hh2zvrz4bsn83b/Castlevania Challenge 3.5.part4.rar

Also this exists if you just want to play the entire series without (((Netflix))) influence.

Or don't if you think piracy is stealing.

What do you mean play the entire series without (((Netflix))) influence.?

Play the games without netflix series sjwism anti-God bias?
Hard games tho.

Hold your crufixies close fellow Christanons

youtube.com/watch?v=Bw8u2QABySU