Untitled

どのように私はキリスト教に変換するのですか?私の家族は神道です。私はかつてイスラム教に変身しましたが、イスラムは本当にこの国では小さいです。私の友人は私に日本語で無料の聖書をくれました。彼はそれをいくつかのアメリカの宣教師から手に入れました。私は今、キリスト者になりたいです。彼はイエスについてもっと教えてくれました。どのように私はキリスト教に改宗するのですか?

私は英語が良くないので、日本語であなたに書いています。

Attached: イエスは群衆を癒す.jpg (1024x769, 224.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

find.bible/bibles/JPNMEJ
bible.salterrae.net/meiji/xmlnt/romans.xml
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/平川市
tokyo.catholic.jp/contact/
tokyo.catholic.jp/archdiocese/
orthodox-jp.com/osaka/access.html
cbcj.catholic.jp/
english.pauline.or.jp/church/churchlist.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be careful the mods dont like forgein language here unless its latin.

Translation here

How do I convert to Christianity? My family is Shinto. I used to be Muslim once, but Islam is really small in this country. My friend gave me a free Bible in Japanese. He got it from several American missionaries. I want to be a Christian now. He taught me more about Jesus. How do I convert to Christianity?
I am writing to you in Japanese because my English is not good.

John 3:16

Romans 10:13

誰でも日本語を話せますか

It would be a good idea to go talk with a Christian priest or preacher about converting.

John 3:16
それ神が其生たまへる獨子を賜ほどに世の人を愛し給へり此は凡て彼を信ずる者に亡ること無して永生を受しめんが爲なり

Romans 10:13
凡て主の名を龥求る者は救るべし

Chans are weebian by nature.

find.bible/bibles/JPNMEJ

bible.salterrae.net/meiji/xmlnt/romans.xml

大阪

Attached: 60f928619a762bd22bf95fde2c4b774f.png (729x790, 423.75K)

Burpists BTFO!

バプテスマは水の儀式ですか?必要ですか

バプテスマは司祭が水を使って行う聖なる儀式です。 この儀式は、あなたがイエス・キリストの犠牲によって浄化され、キリスト教徒として彼に従うことを意図していることを意味します。

まず、クリスチャンになることへの関心について、司祭と話をする必要があります。 キリスト教のさまざまな宗派を研究しながら教会に行き、司祭と話しながら、神様に指導のために祈ってください。

[機械で翻訳]

Attached: DomP3UBW4AAyCD4.jpg large.jpg (755x849 39.04 KB, 186.93K)

i can try and speak english now to 。

What made you change from Shinto to Islam?

Are your parents strict about religion/would they accept you if you converted?

to the islam from the shinto, a arab person told me from a place, but i did not take in acount when i prayed for five times i said the praying one season。and i quit the islam i was explored in it。jesus is in the islam but jehova he has no son in it then i went to the christan religion i read the holy books 。sorry my english is bad 。

sorry i had to use a machine to getting words sorry

私に聞けば忠告はこれ、聖書(無料に手に入れるよ)を読んで特に福音、教会に行って司祭と相談する。遠慮しないで、司祭はだいたいとても優しい人から。頑張ってね、あなたに神様の加護を。

どこに住んでいますか?正教会に行てください。

no they go to the jinja on hallowed days

Don't worry about it, it's still easy to understand.

To other anons “jinja” or 神社 means a Shinto shrine.

私は地元の教会がどこにいるのかわかりません。

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/平川市

教会を探てください。それから司祭と話してください。

You want to know Christ, very good and wonderful.

Only one tip, avoid Baptists and Evangelicals like the plague. They oppose Scripture

青森⁈ いいね。今あの場所はどんどん寒くなるでしょうね。私は日本に住んでいないよ、外海に住んでいるんだ。あなたの方の教会は遠くても行ってくださいね。私の方は電車で1時間くらい遠い、他のキリストチャンには多分教会から私より遠いかも。

あざす :D

Assyrianism is the true Christianity of Asia founded by the apostle who laid claim to it, too bad there probably isn't one in currently in Japan ironically. Everything else including Ruso-Orthodox should be shunned by any self respecting Nipponian for it's imperialistic association.
most laity probably never have the entirety of the contentious ideological shitflinging between patriarchs fully understood either, but what matters more is a sustainable and viable cultural identity.
Don't become weak as the Kankokujin.

You westerners may have tried to eliminate us through your colonialism and constant provocation of turmoil in our homelands but we are now in yours and we shall prevail for we may be instructed to forgive but we don't forget, for the last shall be first, and the first last and the meek shall inherit the earth.

Attached: 1385844596694.png (602x449 161.21 KB, 121.28K)

troll and bait thread. no kojimas post "watashi" this commonly.

カトリック東京大司宗区~お問合せ:
tokyo.catholic.jp/contact/

カトリック東京大司宗区~教会検索:
tokyo.catholic.jp/archdiocese/

注意:名無しネット民全てのまにまにで命と永遠未来も委ねしないで。

特別にこの種:>>720251

基督教も少数宗教

米から宣教師を警戒してください。
あれらの宣教師が俗に異端的アイデアが有る。
異端な教えがアメリカへ込めたあとで、すぐに全世界は血に染まった。

Attached: vinden je een kerk bij mij in de buurt.PNG (676x683, 119.9K)

ようこそ兄弟
orthodox-jp.com/osaka/access.html

Attached: Fr.George.jpg (804x698, 95.01K)

Nandakora

Attached: Screenshot (9).png (640x480, 688.13K)

ITT: 実写RPG

You live in the open sea? What the winnie the pooh? Where? How do you even have wifi?

海外 (Kaigai) = Overseas, Abroad and 外海 (Gaikai) = Ocean, Open sea.

Common mistakes with IME typing or phone typing (specifically autocorrect). Japanese keyboards are used less and less today, you type in Romaji and computer does the rest. Sometimes its human error in quick typing, but with context and some grasp of the language you can still get it and typos or mistakes like this is not uncommon.

How do Baptists oppose scriptures?

Hi, Japanese user, God bless you.
Go to the nearest Catholic Church and talk with the priest, they will teach you about faith and you will receive baptism.
We are the first Church to have set foot in Japan, and there are many Japanese martyrs that died for our faith.

cbcj.catholic.jp/
english.pauline.or.jp/church/churchlist.php

ching-chong rin-rong ching-ling for you too

Best larp of 2018 thus far.

Read one of the four gospels first (Mathew Mark Luke John). To be saved you need to accept that you're a sinner, confess your sins to GOD and accept that Christ is your savior, and believe that He died for your sins and rose up from the dead.

From there repent and prayed to GOD for guidance, and developed a relationship with Him. As for churches don't look for big ones that make you feel good, but look for small ones that preach the gospel and tells you to surrender to GOD and repent

沈黙を見ませんか?

日本キリスト教団 青森教会

行くのは大丈夫ですか?

Attached: 76786736458768756473523648759809869758647352123647586.jpeg (225x225, 5.93K)

I'm so sorry nipanon

twf??tufawa ? meaning ?

i mean the tfw。

He says "That face when"

what does it mean's ?

did i use possesion right ?

"What does it mean?" is the correct form.
and "tfw" means basically nothing, I was just making a joke.

If you want to become a christian, talk to the priest of whatever church is available. Unfortunately there's probably not too many choices in Japan.

If you do have the option, I'd recommend Orthodox, but anything is better than nothing.

God Bless.

Greetings Aniki-san.

Sadly I cannot help you because I cannot speak nor read moonrunes.

The United Church of Christ has female priests which shows that they do not respect traditions so I must advise you find a different Church, if that's possible.

彼らはバプテスマを与えるでしょうか?

sorry i do not find the english word for bath rites。

A lot of people are questioning that now cause of the sheer number of women given special greetings in Roman's and the word for servant being the same word they used for ministers… please dont hurt me just explaining the opposing view.

The baptism will be similar to other Churches and is considered valid/good.

They say:
"I baptize you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit”
while using water

I recommend finding a traditional Church like Catholic or Orthodox if you can. Try and find a Church without female priests if you can.

This is 100% not native Japanese. You should either be ashamed for larping or ashamed for being terrible at your native language.