Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 8.30.38 AM.png (268x118, 23.92K)

no.
lmao.
Temple scene, whipping jews.
gtfo islamic-atheist-libshit brainlet.

Attached: b92bc0e047ee138be241cdfc1f6c2ccb79409d4651ce2a941bef4674933fc771.jpg (514x720, 106.84K)

Not being violent, yes
Letting yourself get trampled and kicked around, no. God wants us to be strong and to stand up for the weak. Anything less or more is cruel.

tfw if this thread actually goes well it would be excellent debating material against Nietzschean LARPagans

yes. Yet there are lots of cucks in the death penalty thread

Attached: 68407.jpg (700x393, 237.62K)

We do not follow the Law, even if it is good and holy. But the Prophets and the Writings are also inspired scriptures and although they are not a list of things to do, they are God's word and should be followed.

The New Testament gives the Old Testament its true meaning more than "replacing" it. Technically, there is only one covenant between God and humanity, starting with Adam, but this covenant progressively changes form in God's economy of salvation, culminating in its perfect form in Jesus Christ.

Turning the other cheek is about putting up with insults to ones dignity, not about being a comple pacifist.

Hating one’s family is not a literal hatred but it does mean being willing to prefer God over family, to even choose God over family, and to be willing to accept that family members might end up in Hell.

Loving one’s enemies means wanting the best for them, not about supporting them in their sinful activities.

Are you sure you're Christian?

who?

Wut? where did i say that? I say they are cucks because they are using the wrong "turn the other cheek" interpretation ( pacifism)

How are you any better than they?

Because he is right and they are wrong.

According to whom? Some thinly researched "ancient roman tradition"? Look. I understand that "Devs Vult"ing LARPers have always been lurking around the board and occasionally popping up to ruin otherwise good discussion, but the more you buy into the LARPing idiocy, the more you prove the fedoras right when they say, "Scratch a Christian, find a psychopath."

:^)

When they start putting Christians in fema camps they will call those who resist psychopaths too. You will never satisfy them by cucking to them. They simply hate you and will insult you no matter how you change.

Still trying this tired old meme from 2005? You can do better than that,

If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. John 15:18-19

Not an argument. People have been claiming we'd all be in FEMA camps since Hurricane Katrina. Not one single person has been forced into a camp. How long will you repeat the lie?

That's not an argument. It can still happen.

Based. Doesn't mean we have to capitulate to the world though.

"Can", yes. "Will", no. Repeating the same fantasy/lie over and over does not make it the truth.

t. fema camp planner

Lol, no.

Are you capable of having a conversation without spouting tired old memes?

I hate info-graphic Christianity so much. People don't read the original text because of it and a lot of leftists base their Christianity from misinterpretations of others.

Biblical typology, the relationship between Old Covenant and New, interpretations of different aspects of law from ceremonial to moral and so on, whether or not or how we apply law according to tradition this is a massive question opened up and it's going to be hard to get deep into it when the OP is a really simpleton argument that I'm hesitant to even call an argument anyways. If we want good discussion we need good OP posts, that OP pic is basically the equivalent of what a Twitter screencap thread is on Zig Forums.

Am I correct in supposing that "turn the other cheek" and "love your enemy" refers to personal injuries, injuries to one's personal honor, and one's personal enemies, and that it is still a very much Christian thing to do battle in order to save OTHERS or one's country?

Literal fedora larping as a Christian. "They've been predicting it for years yet it didn't happen, therefore it won't." Good to know you don't think revelations will happen and that Christ won't come back liar. Scratch a "moderate" find a secular humanist.

I wonder if secular humanists larping as Christians are what Jesus meant by "the lukewarm."

loooool wew lad

Noted.

Thirsting for justice = bloodlust

Death penalty is biblical anyway.

acts 25:11 - Paul aknowledges that some deeds are worthy of death, and if he has commited one, he won't protest.

*correction: meant to type

There is no justice in killing. Violence begets violence. He that draws the sword shall die by it. Do you reject Christ?

That's funny because in cases of self-defense if you don't you die.

Divine prophecy and conspiracy theories are not the same thing.

The State executing a murderer is not self-defense. The murdered is already murdered. Prison for life is good enough. The murderer is no longer a danger to society.

Then explain genesis 9:5 please.

Acts 25:10-11
Paul replied, “I am standing before the judgment seat of Caesar, where I ought to be tried. I have done nothing wrong to the Jews, as you yourself know very well. If, however, I am guilty of anything worthy of death, I do not refuse to die. But if there is no truth to their accusations against me, no one can hand me over to them. I appeal to Caesar!”

What did Paul mean by this? Shouldn't he protest such unbiblical use of the Caesar's power, instead of being subservient to it?

A reminder of God's judgment. If you murder someone, there will be an accounting whether or not you're caught in life. God will judge you and vengeance is His.

Good for Paul, but if I'm being put to death for doing nothing, I will fight it tooth and nail and refuse to die. You should also keep in mind that back then people were put to death for a lot of reasons - not just murder. Jesus was put to death for sedition, for speaking. We don't do that anymore.

I didn't say it was self-defense. I was just making an observation.

Really? how can this be true when God was talking to Noah and his sons? Clearly this verse was meant to be understood in a physical sense. Was "Go forth and multiply" a spiritual statement too?

Paul wasn't going to be killed for nothing, he could possibly be killed by a ''deed worthy of death" which Paul himself recognized the legitimacy of.

This.

Yep, looks like I may have been right in that supposition.

Attached: 1540941577814s.jpg (250x206, 10.88K)

ah, for winston the poopie's sake

Attached: 1540941577814.jpg (502x414, 77.29K)

Nice meme faggot