What do you think about this?

What do you think about this?

Attached: 1540923094835.jpg (579x559, 50.42K)

Literally everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong.

Well, except for one thing maybe
What is the actual policy they're talking about in that article? It might still be good or bad.

It's literally just making a legal definition for gender which is based on the characteristics you are born with. So far it's meaningless as it hasn't actually changed policy. Despite this, trans people are really upset and keep committing suicide
Don't call suicide hotlines. They're run by people who don't care about you, and they don't work

Good

Excuse me? Do you mean the policy is good or the increase in suicidal calls is? If the latter, God will judge you likewise for being spiteful and wishing death on your fellow man, and one who has a tortured soul at that. Their brains are not in agreement with their nature, I cant imagine the turmoil. Pray for then.

They're already dead, physical death is just a formality, and it makes the world a better place.

mentally ill people commit suicide, what's new. also these trans people are not innocent. their degeneracy is destroying society and most of their suicide stuff is nonsense to only further try and destroy society. these people are almost pure evil, satan is their lord and master. when they don't repent (most likely the vast majority of them) their punishment in hell for all eternity will be glorious.

Attached: 4b92232f8a8a6af111ba593cc6525e59c2cf86d268b9c9eb61c7963ed65af978.jpg (1112x1280, 500.27K)

Whoa, look at the tough guys here!

Good, if they start calling real therapists to fix their heads as opposed to glorified crying shoulders to make themselves feel good about themselves.

I pray that they may repent before the day of Judgement. As for their inner turmoil, they must repent to receive God's grace.

Hopefully, transgenders will find God and repent
Suicide is always tragic

Only god will be the one to judge and decide who hell is for. Even you user.

Are you words and views bringing you closer to God?

Grave sexual acts up to, and including homosexual acts and cross-dressing are abominations in the eyes of God, they need to repent.

When an abomination like a tranny dies, it's cause for rejoicing. It means they can't work to destroy civilization anymore, and they can't rape kids anymore.

don't be an idiot, did i say i judge them? hell is for the unrepentant though, news flash. if they don't repent, they go to hell. and their eternal punishment will be glorious and beautiful.

transgenders and lgbtpqrs are amongst the worst people in the world. truly worse than serial killers. serial killers don't destroy society in anyway like lgbtpqrse'rs do and have. st. john chrysostom was so so right. not even exaggerating. society has disintegrated so much because of these fags.

Big if true

So, so many young people have been brainwashed by (((you know who.)))
Let's all pray for them.

and that's a good thing!

Are you looking for pity or something? If they're trying to kill themselves over others not believing in their lie, then it's the fault of their ideology.

The Trump administration didn't shoot them at gun point for being non-passing crossdressers. They stated the fact that there are only TWO GENDERS.

Most trans people would literally kill themselves over anything. It would make no difference if you gave them a pass on this one because they're manipulative types who want to get rewarded for being viewed as a victim.

You should make efforts to get them to de-transition and find god not gleefully celebrate suicides… but i do realize this is 8ch so what else should i expect.

I think it’s a sign that these confused people are mentally ill and need help, and not the kind that leftists are offering. They truly need Jesus, and we need to pray for them.

Trans people have been badly abused by society it is true, and I agree with liberals on this point. BUT I disagree with their assertions as to how they have been abused, they think it is by bad evil conservatives telling them to conform to gender roles, I think they have been abused by liberals who have just simply let them ruin themselves physically and emotionally by indulging their narcissism.

Can Trump, as king of the nanny state, save them after such abuse by liberals? No. Can Trump hurt them more than they hurt themselves? No

Can God punish their liberal enablers and save them? Yes, let's just wait and see

Shouldn't this be in the politics thread?

heh

If you kill yourself because you can't accept the truth that is your own fault.

The abuse that trans people (and their disgusting liberal "allys") have done to society as a whole is incomparable to anything that has been actually wrongly done to them.

and yes. i find hell beautiful and i guess there was a short time in my life which, myself like other idiots, didn't really get eternal Hell and didn't like it almost. until i realized how utterly beautiful it is. and truly nothing God does is not beautiful. the design of the world and creation is nothing but beautiful. that the unrepentant suffer in Hell for all eternity will truly be a delight for the elect, as far smarter and holier people than I have said as well.

the only blasphemous thing to say is that it is not beautiful. at most you could say you don't understand. and no, i hope for all people to repent, but of the many who are unrepentant (a very long and consistent teaching of the church), their eternal suffering in Hell will be beautiful and glorious.

you know what takes you away from God? thinking that God does things that aren't beautiful, that the designs of God aren't beautiful. That actually a more beautiful way of things being done can even be conceived. that takes you away from God. I could explain why I feel that it's so beautiful, but that would be a much longer conversation, but believe me, its not fideism.

Trans people are mentally ill. Yes, they need help, but we can't play by their flute. Even jews during the holocaust didn't kill themselves as often as trannies.

I pray for the souls of all mentally ill people and sinners, that they may find the grace of our Lord and live a better life with Him.

Even communist nations were smart enough to lockup or kill trannies.

Best post. >>721583 and could learn a few things.

Hotlines get people institutionalized for being high suicide risk, as a last resort after trying to talk them down and get them to seek more thorough help.

Sorry if your trans sibling got a bad hotline.

Anyone is surprised by this? People that are not stable mentally tend to commit suicide. It is not your fault if you point out that what they believe in is false. You are obliged to speak the truth and nothing but truth.
Sodomite suicides should be an enough proof that the path chosen by them is not good and that they are mentally ill.

Nobody judges here. Is sodomy sin? it is. If you do not repent you are likely to go to hell. Saying that is not judging user. Saying that means you tell people they will be judged by God and therefore they should behave accordingly. That's our duty anyway. Believe it or not but if you help saving just one soul it would be worth the fire you will catch when you say those things publicly.
So yeah. Truth brings you closer to God because Christ IS the truth.

why do people identify as trans

if i was went to all the trouble of going to the "body shop" and get my old sharp 'n' pointy bits knifed away with many various shapes and thicknesses of knives and hosed out with fire hydrants and vacuum cleaners, and get brand new factory fresh equipment drilled, heat-pressed and bolted on, i wouldn't identify as trans i'd identify as a WOMAN just sayin

fake news

Could you please elaborate on Hell's Beauty for an ignorant like myself?

This whole thing sounds like some monologue from an anime, especially some kind of Ow The Edge weebshit antagonist.

Also its utter death worshipping heresy

I also pray for us all once those children become adults and start impacing the world.