So what do you think about the synagogue shooting?

Who is responsible?
Should we really blame entire groups for the deeds of a single man?
Was he really a leftist?
Will God forgive him?

Attached: Névtelen.jpg (604x501, 90.39K)

Furthermore, did you clean your room, Bucko?

Attached: Jordahn.jpg (519x682, 107.29K)

No. He dislikes Trump for being controlled by jews. Either that or he's some kind of fed asset. Either way, not a leftist.
If he asks and repents.

Personally, I don't really care about 11 elderly jews allegedly dying. I mean I guess it's tragic they are currently burning in hell right now, when they could have potentially converted, but that's not very likely.
All in all, less than a third of the victims of the jewish attack on the USS Liberty died at the hands of this lone gunman. Let's not even get into how many Americans kikes killed on 9/11. They can whine all they want, they're far from victims, and we're far from even.

Terrible tragedy no matter what it was, conspiracy, fringe loon, MK Ultra, doesn't matter what.
Either we'll never know and stop to care, or the official story checks out.
No.
We was mentally unstable, that should go before the questions why or what.
If he repents, yes.

No. We only do that to Muslims.

nope typical Zig Forumsschizo
I guess it was 4d chess all along.

What are you rambling about schlomo? Funny you'd call someone else a schizo while posting incoherent, unpunctuated word-soup.

You're pretty late to make this thread. Better try next time

Blame the shooter for being a deluded low IQ wignat who thinks that he'll save civilization by gunning down a few elderly people before midterms.

Attached: j45kd8usp5801.jpg (834x1196, 80.94K)

You are a very compassionate man. Who cares about senseless death? xD!

Whether we should or not he's not part of the group the media tells you he is.

Attached: 2M0ZjSci0Jh_O-laJ7jNuhyAOQTYFf7H9WLrKvYyPzY.jpg (1024x752, 93.85K)

I said it's tragic these people are in hell right now, without having converted to Christianity. Other than that, I can't really get too worked up over dead satan worshipers, especially ones that support an anti-Christ system hellbent on committing genocide against my own people. And that's just conceding these kikes actually died, and the whole thing wasn't a hoax.

Yeah. That was the alleged bomber. We're talking about the other hoax/false flag.

I'd add that this is not "senseless." Right or wrong, this man allegedly killed a bunch of geriatric jews because of jewish support for destroying our nation through immigration.
Kikes have since doubled down on this policy. This is simple cause and effect, and it's going to happen more and more. Again, not senseless. sage for double post

The perpetrator.

Should you buy into the destructive tribalism that television is selling? I'm saying no to that.

See above.

That's for God to decide. We don't have any real facts for ourselves; the media's torrential narrative-spewing is not a substitute.

Go the winnie the pooh back to Zig Forums, larper.

I personally think he's some undercover FBI/CIA/Fed agent that larped as a Zig Forumsacky in order to make the right look bad.
Like what the Zig Forumsacky said earlier in the thread; If he asks and repent his sins.

This.

Not only that but he did this right after the "pipe bomb" happening and, lets be real for a moment, most Jews that Zig Forums complains about are not even religious Jews that still follow Judaism.

Based and redpilled

needless to say however it is still sinful to kill them without authority

I was about to make a 56% joke, but I won't.

Anyway, I think it's a tragedy jo matter who did that, and like some pointed out, I'm sorry for those poor souls who did die without coming to Christ…I just hope no "all Jews are kikes and deserve to die" post will appear; I have little sympathy for the Jewish people, but I don't think all of them are plotting against us.

That guy that went and killed them.
It depends. If the whole of the group consents to the deed that is appropriate.
No.
If he repents.

because you're a cuck
doesn't matter, they're born jews and that justifies unlimited punishment

I don't know, I don't want them to take over; but at the same time, while rebuking and punishing those who are trying to subvert the Christian roots of our people, I pray for their conversion: they are in need of Him as much as us, but they still are refusing to acknowledge that longing.
And killing them, in their place of prayer, is not going to win them over to Chist.

wow I just saw that tweet from Jordan B Peterstein. Disgusting fellow he is. This and the Kavanaugh nonsense.