A request to the mods

We the collective userbase of Zig Forums demand the automatic ban of Baptists

Those who agree, say "Mods please ban Baptists"

Attached: 43250563_1742425235856496_1570205610664787968_n.jpg (960x960, 59.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.catholic.com/t/nestorianism-and-protestants-who-deny-that-mary-is-the-mother-of-god/77595/2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree. Gas the Baptists

MODS PLEASE BAN BAPTISTS

It would be a better board without them, but my conscience won't let me agree to a ban. For better or for worse, I think they're here to stay.

The mods don't even browse the board anymore people don't even use the report function either they just @people on discord

THIS

BAN THE BAPTISTS

In my opinion, i wont want baptists banned but they are just so autistic that it become a necessity

mods, ban the Baptists please

Then what kind of mods are they?

The board is better off without them. So let them be removed

lol make your own board you whiny children

Attached: drunk_spagettiii_neko.gif (370x330, 325.09K)

I HATE BAPTISTS SO MUCH

BAN THEM NOW!!

Attached: haeresis.png (225x283, 107.17K)

No one would mind, if they actually not mock the early Christians and take the Greek of Scripture seriously. They done none. They only care for eisegesis.

1. you people are a-holes
2. It makes me sad that rather than stand up to you like they should, the mods are going along with this stupid desire to persecute your fellow Christians.
3. The way Catholics on this board act makes me want to leave the denomination. It's abundantly clear that Christ doesn't play any meaningful role in your lives

No other Protestant pull off the absurdism of the Baptists. I bet you are a crypto baptist who care not when someone spit on the martyrs.

You should be ashamed

Ban Baptists. Literally

This. Had Baptists been more respectful, no one would be mocking them

I don't care what you bet. If you actually went to mass - if you actually hung around with other IRL Catholics you wouldn't talk like this.

You wouldn't be advocating banning all baptists from a Christian board. You wouldn't get outraged and demand bans for anyone who questions Catholic teachings.

This is not the kind of behavior pope Francis would approve of or former pope Benedict would have approved of. This is not the behavior that any priest I know would approve of. This is you guys acting like bullies and using the faith as an excuse to do so

Look, I am a Protestant and I dont agree with many papist doctrine but seriously look at the Baptists in this board, it joggles the noggles how anyone could take them seriously

Mods just ban them

Look at the Baptists on this board. Dont tell me to give them charity when they have none

Baptist shenanegans must stop. Ban baptists. Sick and tired of their bs

1. This board has no flags so you don't know who is a baptist except for people who get labeled baptists because some of you don't know what they say

2. Baptists have no unified doctrine, the whole point of their denomination is the supremacy of the local church - so the notion that all baptists are heretical is incoherent and could only be held by people who aren't familiar with the faith

3. There have been some really great Baptists on this board - like for example Alex who started this board

I'm asking you to act like a Christian. If you can't do that, then at least don't use the faith as a ruse for you to attack people

Oh come on. Alex probably believes in gnostic tier nonsense. His open ecumenism is what led to Baptists reigning supreme and pulling off their stints

There is no more good discussions on this board anymore with the Baptists shrieking and ruining discussions.

Mods should just ban them

Isnt it funny the gnostics also have no single unified belief? Baptists are just modern gnostics.

And to OP, mods please ban them

btw, I've seen what kind of stuff you guys label as heresy and have banned here.

Anyone who refuses the title mother of God is a heretic and nesotarian and should be banned?

Now let's check that against Catholic forums filled with church going Catholics

forums.catholic.com/t/nestorianism-and-protestants-who-deny-that-mary-is-the-mother-of-god/77595/2

funny how every single Catholic on Catholic forums disagrees that protestants who refuse the title Mother of God are Nesotarians.

The reason people rage against baptists here is because there are so many Christians here who don't do what they're supposed to - they don't go to mass, they don't follow the sacraments, they just read some text and think they know it all.

At some point you gotta ask yourselves, why do other forums with Catholics sound so different from you

Seems like the Anti-Baptist Defense Force is using all of their proxies tonight. Maybe change your comments a little bit you retard

Attached: 352d749cf8ebc530851c85c91f190c0de5008809ce999cf953686ab2d5805fba.jpg (687x687, 70.23K)

Ban ALL BAPTISTS

Don't try to argue with this idiot, dude is spamming his hateful message. Zig Forums is never this active

No. Unlike you, most of us actually respect the early church and puke at heresy. Now wallow in your filth

Woah, a new ID. It must be a completely new poster to this thread. Pretty strange how the other anti-baptist IDs haven't come back

Attached: 2648f4ba25f5f4f234046dedf2a25377fc53bff52c0a3b7000bd49f92846ef80.jpg (486x634, 87.48K)

Unlike Baptists, most of us have things to do.

Now please ban yourself heretic

Not one of the guys arguing in favor of a baptist ban (on the contrary), but I guarantee you like 90% of the user base of that forum are boomers, which basically invalidates anything they say.

Baptists are literal morons. They are Nestorians and wannabe gnostics

They shat the board, now we must remove

We'll let's put it this way, I'm not getting up in arms over kicking them out, but if they do get banned I ain't complaining

Mods please promote baptists!

Just neck yourself

not until steve anderson becomes board mascot

Just like you shut down the board and Christianity.

Mods ban the braptists

Mods, please make Steve Anderson the temporary board mascot so that the baptists agree to neck themselves…then we can go back to business as usual

will you people leave us alone already? this is the worst D&C i've ever seen

What is wrong with you? They should be removed permanently

Indeed baptist purge now

Catholics, Orthodox, and most all Protestants debate and converse normally. Baptists just shit fling.

Attached: DL6R9ooUIAELB_h.jpg (500x357, 24.63K)

I spit on you.

Baptists are okay.

Because hating the early Christians and being gnostic is OK

You mad man

BAN BAPTISTS NOW

I'm an Apostolic, and I have to say, this thread is really despicable. Yeah the Baptists shit post, but they're a part of our larger family. It's kinda just what they do. We need to remember that Baptists have helped build this board too, they have provided us with many great memes and a lot of them, no matter how autistic they get, really do have a love for Christ.

And don't think we don't have our own problems on here as well, there is an overt Catholic bias on this board like with the recent deleting of Greek threads for no good reason. Sometimes I think the reason why Baptists continually shit post is because they continually get banned for no reason other than simply expressing what their tradition believes in. And you know what? Maybe we have some confirmation bias going on because now that I think about it, Catholics and even Orthodox shit post on here a lot too against Baptists.

I think the only Baptists that should be banned are those touting that the KJV should be worshiped as God. That doesn't include all IFBs, most IFBs do not believe in that. But the ones who do should be banned. Those are the only ones. Other than that, they are Christians and they form a distinct community on this board and are really only one of the three major communities on this board, the others being Catholics and Orthodox.

We can all disagree with each other, but we are Zig Forums, we are one even if we are many.

This is how to be a ecumenist heretic

also, Mods ban braptists

Are you serious? This is Zig Forums, this isn't /catholic/, this isn't /orthodox/, this isn't /baptist/, this isn't /lutheran/, this is Zig Forums. All those who profess the Trinity and the incarnation meet the definition.

I honestly think you're the OP just switching IPs and gas lighting.

Baptists deny the the Creeds you silly ecumenist cuck

This fag is using the same tactics /int/ used years ago against Zig Forums. Trying to false flag Catholics against Baptists and vice versa.
Are there Baptists and Catholics on this board who take things too far? Of course, but the same thing can be said about any other denomination. This guy is trying to pull at the extremes of both denominations to create hatred against each other.
If you agree with him, he will just continue. If you disagree with him, he will just continue. Dude has a lot of proxies so good luck with banning him.
So the best way to deal with him?
Ignore
He will be back so cap this comment and post it whenever you see him again.
God Bless everyone, for we are all Brothers in Christ

Attached: 65c90ea624f5d8b5c084a5b65bd80facf66551d761de41360287520aac2b0717.png (850x850, 113.51K)

But they reject all creeds, that's the Baptist tradition. They essentially profess what the creed professes about the nature of God though, you silly Corinthian sectarian.

Says the fat ecumenist cuckoid

OSAS IS AGAINST NICAEA
BAPTIST IS AGAINST NICAEA YOU STUPID CUCK

Amen. Will be saging from now on. Divide and conquer tactics are not approved here.

Braptist defense force assemble

BRAAAAAAPPPPP!!!

I POO POO ON THE EARLY CHRISTIANS

They profess the Trinity. They profess the incarnation. They are Christians even if we heavily disagree with their other beliefs about salvation and the Bible.

I bet you're an atheist loser who sits in his mothers basement all day and has nothing to do but cause shit storms on every board you come across.

is he autistic? tell me more about the masked man

YES I AM A LOSER

SO WHAT MOTHER winnie the poohER

Please expect to be banned by the mods soon.

It's not a flase flag. Baptists are just really really unlikeable

AND I WILL DESTROY YOU

"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell."
Matthew 10:28

Forgot the sage.

Autistic? No, more like attention depraved

Attached: 5c610935e7ce5befb09fb2cd76696f0dd8b394ba334e2d3f31437ed6f413fff7.png (482x600, 69.35K)

I AM LOSER

SO SPIT ON ME

OH NO DONT HURT ME MOMMY

MOMMY DONT

YES YES I WANT ATTENTION

GIVE ME NOW

Someone already posted. But unlike Lutheranism, or even Anglicanism. They've Swallowed the Heresy pill whole Hog. And never went back. So i mean if there were to be such a, board wide ban of baptist. Hey, no complaints. Your Churches are basically Giant Atheist turnout factory if anything. And usually from what I've seen on this board anyway. It usually just involves spamming Wall of Bible text. Usually out of Context. And under some Heretical Doctrine.

Attached: Swiss mountains.jpg (3840x2160, 1.74M)

Hello OP.

I'm not some Ip switcher. Calm down man. This isn't Zig Forums. I'm personally taking a Passive Aggressive stance on the issue. If the Baptist end up getting banned. Good Cause for a celebration. They're Heretics anyway, that don't have any connection to Early Christianity, Its traditions, or the Apostles. I think if you're looking for those. Check Catholicism Or Orthodoxy. But hey if they don't end up getting banned. Oh well, not out for mindless blood lust. But Heretic's a Heretic At least in High Protestant Church like Lutheranism Or Anglicanism. There's some Resemblance of Ancient Christianity.

Attached: c783b401deacba31bd98cc1f00213d5681191eb8e042d9aa02e738c74dbf7e3a.jpg (720x485, 154.53K)

Don't worry, most of us have left for other boards already.

i'm a cat and i say don't ban baptists, they are our brothers in christ, although quite misguided. ban certain people sure, but not blanket.

could you suggest some other boards? just curious as to what other boards exist. i'm assuming this is one of the most active right? (and it's not all that active)

C*tholic is such a winnie the poohin hoe… I love it

Attached: 592FFF22-D7E0-44C5-AE10-A18DDC4D8943.png (750x1334, 1.21M)

Catholic answers is cancer and full of heresy, not the gold standard of orthodox catholicism

If you are going to appeal to authority please appeal to real authorities not novus ordites

Ban this idiot azrael guy already and delete this thread. D&c moron. Come on mods, step it up. Catholic, by the way.

loser.

I WILL DESTROY CHRISTIAN SINGLE HANDEDLY

Literally, all me btw.
Yall got PAPE'd epic style

Attached: t6h828knsfu01.jpg (960x959, 117.85K)