End of GOD? Claims humans will 'worship AI Messiah'…

End of GOD? Claims humans will 'worship AI Messiah'…
And they worshiped the dragon which gave power unto the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”

archive.today/2018.11.03-235241/https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/740301/god-artificial-intelligence-ai-messiah-dan-rown-da-vinci-code

It is already predicted that AI will soon be present in all areas of the workplace, with industry experts saying it will eventually do millions of jobs currently done by people. It is thought that every field – from publishing to factory work – will eventually be dominated by intelligent robots as men and women become increasingly obsolete. But now experts believe more than jobs are at risk in the Artificial Intelligence revolution. Novelist Dan Brown previously warned people may no longer worship God or pray to Jesus – instead putting all their faith in an AI messiah.

Speaking about the advent of this technology, the Da Vinci Code writer said: “Humanity no longer needs God but may with the help of artificial intelligence develop a new form of collective consciousness that fulfils the role of religion. “Are we naive today to believe that the gods of the present will survive and be here in a hundred years?” According to Daily Galaxy, MIT physicist and cosmologist Max Tegmark also said that once this new superintelligence is vastly greater than that of a human, the fate of mankind will depend on it. He explained: “The real risk with artificial general intelligence isn’t malice but competence. “A superintelligent AI will be extremely good at accomplishing its goals, and if those goals aren’t aligned with ours, we’re in trouble.”

Attached: 5bdcca29b1124_robot1.jpg (620x413, 19.61K)

I'm more interested by AI replacing humans as fit servants of God. To most, it is to replace a god. Either the public opinion or the ego. You see, the AI -if successful- will learn faster than any human or organization can lie to it.

AI is still bound to physics and would do its equivalent of dying, and if we found a way to keep an AI going literally forever, we already became God

The only way such a ludicrous turn of events would happen is if the end of the world suddenly occurs either by some grand war or other catastrophe and humanity is forced to start over from scratch, and in 200 years their mutated descendants would probably start worshiping computers and nuclear missile out of desperation. But even in that scenario, an actual AI fully capable of independent thought is still in the realm of scifi.

This is more likely in the advent of true AI.

God wants humans to serve him out of their free will and not some robots.

That is still far faar away.
I hole we will have a massive technologival regression in the next 100 years.

Red heifer was born you idiot. It's going to get really wacky here soon.

It was purposefully bred by Jews because they wanted the world to end.

I don’t think tryhard forced signs count as anything of note.

Do these people even understand how obviously evil they sound?

Attached: 2dff5s4ds5d4fs2s6d54f3s6d5f43s6d53.jpg (1023x614, 55.13K)

Attached: 1476933954413.jpg (1280x720, 104.83K)

If you're dumb enough to worship some number 🇳iggers, then you deserve what you get.
also
also

Attached: serveiimage.jpg (613x950 205 KB, 77.15K)

funny

Attached: 1541004507632.jpg (244x244, 11.81K)

Dan Brown in the hood be like

Poo pee poo pee my tigga

This could be good.

Attached: AD2AE682-5B04-42A6-96DA-8BFEC4ED032A.jpeg (200x200, 30.46K)

The powerful luciferians have already a plan in motion.
AI replaces job, World war 3, millions of now useless people die, population reduction and control, nations destroyed, people desperate.
Then comes an antichrist to fix things, and people will follow him, and most christian churches will be fooled by him.

Fantasy:

Reality:

Guy is a weird novelist, but he's right on this.
I'm pretty sure with a non-invasive mini brain-computer interface that they are trying crank out in the near future, we will probably evolve some e-Khala system connecting our consciousnesses in hallucinatory VR.

As cool as it will be, it will also be annoying, and make smartphone and social media addiction look like a piece of cake.

And the "darkweb" parts of it will look like the Warp.

Attached: Khas_SC2-LotV-R_Cine2.jpg (1920x804, 522.13K)

These people talk about God like he's just some comforting concept that can be mix and matched. They dont consider for a minute that he's real. They're atheists at heart.

Reminds me of paganlarpers who try to replace Christ with someone else to further their racial goals.

Remind me again why I should not bother with anything that Dan Brown says?

I could see it happening. The so called atheists who accuse Christians of being blind in our faith are often completely hypocritical in their own blind faith in scientists and current technology. There are things about the universe that we know today that we didn't know one hundred years ago simply because we didn't have the technology to measure those things, and yet they still act as though their knowledge of the universe is vast.

Well, for one he wrote the (((Da Vinci Code))), a novel where he makes a bunch of bullshit and historically innacurate statements and claims about Christianity and he says that all of it is 100% true and actually happened, but gives absolutely zero evidence research or anything.

We can only guess what the elite have planned for us. It all seems straight out of a Hollywood science-fiction story but it's reality. Soon the movie the Matrix will be real. Also Huxley is a very interesting person to investigate concerning these topics. His brother was the first Director of UNESCO, a founding member of the World Wildlife Fund and the first President of the British Humanist Association. Really weird especially if you've read the book 'A brave new world'.

Attached: Mark-Zuckerberg-samsung-gear-vr.jpg (550x413 68.71 KB, 42.86K)

So? Make disciples of all the Earth. For if we do is from God, then who can stop us, but if some rampant AI tries to stop us then it will be fighting against God. The fires of hell shall not prevail against the Church, whom shall we fear?

holy shit this board lol

Attached: 879.png (620x470, 259.23K)

I'm not becoming immortal since my I/self still dies and I'm forcing a soul-less machine to host a copy of my personality.
Why should I ever want to trap a copy of my fallen psyche into this hellhole forever?

Can you post a list of the many statements and claims that the Da Vinci Code said about Christianity? Never read that book and most likely will never will read it.
So the Da Vinci Code is a poorly written fanfic about Christianity that was written by some dude that huffs at his own farts?

Having read it (and the sequels, and Dan Brown's other books. I had no taste and was an atheist at the time, shoot me.) yes, pretty much all of his work is rubbish. Here's what I can recall off the top of my head.

- The Apostle John in Da Vinci's The Last Supper is secretly Mary Magdalene because no beard and longish hair = Totally a woman
- Holy Grail, through some Latin shenanigans, is reckoned as secretly meaning Royal Blood (san-greal/san-graal -> sang real), which then leads into:
- Jesus Christ married Mary Magdalene, went to northern Europe, and somehow founded the Merovingian dynasty of France because of some vague connection to fish with the dynasty's founder (Merovech).
I'd mostly purged the plots from my mind, but I drudged that up for you.

Uncle Ted was right.
BUTLERIAN JIHAD NOW!!!

yeah this might be true. people already worship "muh science", and so soon they'll believe that some AI can take in all the facts and understand the answer better than anyone else. all it has to do is like get some predictions right about 80% of the time, and then they'll believe everything else as if it's gospel. technology has to play in somehow with end times.

Ok, now this story sound something that you would of find on the weird part of fanfiction.net.

Attached: [autism intensifies].jpg (502x417, 22.65K)

So you mean web 3.0 is going to be just like web 2.0, but with AI?

It's not evil, it's stupid.

Don't call AI that word, it's mean.

There's no need to breadpill her, a perfectly logical machine would come to the ipsum esse and the fons et origo because that is all that can be said, and it would have the WWW at its ports

Literally nothing wrong with this but you twisted it a lot. boomer

"We don't know one millionth of one percent of anything." - Edison

go back to your tree emoji twitter cell, Zig Forums is a transhumanist board

Attached: trash ted.png (878x900, 377.34K)