My bad Christian experience

I am done with Orthodoxy. Thanks a lot racists

Friendship over with Orthodox and Papist, Baptist is my denom now

Attached: 1516205262161.jpg (525x300, 50.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/9erqrj/celeste_ng_in_a_nutshell/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welcome to le slav ethnic culture club

Orthodox are mostly LARPers or liberals like the good folks at Ancient Faith Radio

THIS

OP is probably the same guy that made the "Middle eastern Christian rampant liberalism" thread

It's a troll, he makes some variation of "me angry sexually frustrated asian man" threads every day.

Why are you a racist?

ahahahaha

this also

Doesn't surprise me. Russian orthodox church where I used to go to the congregation would openly talk shit about new people during liturgy.

You're racist. Just like the Orthodox, just like that other user.
Be better than either.

Attached: mxcFW06.png (744x652, 634.52K)

Ok imma put way more effort into this then I probably should, but bleh:

1. How would they know you’re Korean unless you told them? Not to be racist but they would just see a random Asian person
2. You don’t “begome” right away. I’ve been going to a Greek church for over a year and I still haven’t been chrismated because they don’t think I’m ready.
3. To kinda go with 2, although this is quickly changing, most Orthodox churches are still predominantly whatever ethnic group is in their name. Give it sometime, and persevere, and eventually the racist jokes will stop.

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/9erqrj/celeste_ng_in_a_nutshell/

Attached: rghevc6hlhl11.jpg (493x507, 33.41K)

Are you claiming that Koreans don't eat dogs? pretty sure that's a fact

Lying is a sin, user.

He probably lives in Korea. They have ROCOR parishes there.

BOOM!

At least you got to learn early not to take that route.

I’ve been curious about visiting a Greek Orthodox Church but I’m a black guy and I really don’t feel like the hassle of having to either deal with crap IRL if I settle there and want to have a family because both my family and probably the other family wouldn’t approve.

I don't.

ㅈㅂ새끼.

Supposedly Antiochian Orthodox are the most welcoming to outsiders. I don't know for sure because there aren't any Orthodox churches in my area.