The New IFB

The New Independent Fundamental Baptist Movement is a title used to identify churches and believers from around the world who take the word of God seriously. The movement is a revival of what the old IFB once represented.

* Faith alone for salvation
* Once saved always saved
* King James Bible (KJV) only
* Trinity
* Soul-winning
* Hard preaching
* Anti-worldliness
* Anti-calvinism
* Anti-dispensational
* Anti-zionism
* Post-trib pre-wrath rapture

Attached: thenewifb.jpg (1091x1135, 306.22K)

It's strange how "anti-calvinism" is a stated and listed doctrine, but "anti-catholicism" is not.

You forgot:
* Jesus was in hell for 3 days
* Because Jesus was a burnt sacrifice
* Once Saved Always Saved… unless you change your mind on core doctrine, then you were never saved (loophole, sucka)
* 1 Corinthians 6:11 is to be ignored

it's a cult, fam

Attached: dumbstruck.png (461x585, 421K)

I went to a sunday service and soul winning with one of the churches pastored by someone in the pic AMA

they look like rabbis

*The KJV is God

Who was it?

Patrick Boyle in FL

Awesome. Did you enjoy it?

I also go to one of the churches pastored by someone in the pic.

Yes I did, I'm thankful for them

Literally Idolatry, Repent.

Attached: 5d9a9886a70d475896a38a62839051abde0a42c40e6df3a6345df6efd750f83e.gif (728x408, 1.21M)

What's the difference between a pastor and a brother?

all Christian men are brothers, pastor is a role in the the church

In that picture specifically, the brothers are men who are the boots on the ground for a church plant, but are not yet pastors. They will be ordained and the church will become independent once they become qualified.

is this the 40,001st denomination?

I admit, I giggled.

look like salesmen at a used car dealership

lacks aesthetics

Attached: DmkVDzvUwAEBiDB.jpg (564x846 170.81 KB, 68.63K)

Compelling.

Roman Catholics worshiping a piece of bread, statues, and the sun. Pure idolatry!

inb4 papists mods ban me for simply disagreeing with Roman Catholicism.

They totally will because they're insecure little bitches

Protestants worshiping an idea in their mind or a mental representation. Pure idolatry! We know the object of our worship because He showed Himself to us.

Attached: 397px-Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (397x768, 132.14K)

Ignatian spiritual exercises are the act of cultivating mental representations. All Jesuit thought is. All cataphatic theology is.

Study Apophatic theology, Hesychasm, Prelest.

More like a team of corporate executives. Creepy how they want to attempt to substitute the genuine historical Christian culture with modern a corporatist appearance.

Ordained, in what way?
Like, laying-on-hands ordained or just a formality?

They get hands layed on them. There is YouTube videos of it if you're curious.

And then you people wonder why you get banned.

Nah, it's no wonder. Same reason why I'd probably get banned on /cuteboys/ if I started condemning their sin. Sinners hate it when you force them to confront what abominable pieces of shit they are, they want to kill you when you do that.

durr this ban is persecution!

Most Baptists don't believe Catholics are Christian

it's okay, however posters here must accept rule 3 or be treated like all the other pagans and atheists

Yeah, if there's one thing Baptists are known for, it's secret doctrines!

Why don't cat'lics go door to door soul winning?

Usually we prefer to try and convince people by giving an example of our faith IRL, and to attract people to Christ by trying to be joyful and loving; surely we can do better, that is an understatement…but in my life I was able to attract one person to Christ, even if he later reverted to his past apathy towards God.
I think soul winning is not working due to one simple fact: I can tell to your face I accept Hod and then go on not caring and sinning; since, at least for most Catholics, it is not just what we say but also what we do that shows the effects and work of faith, and one am fall from the state of grace through sin.

oh so you just take an allegorical reading of the great commission huh

Surely you're not that dense. Living by example is a way of spreading the teachings of Christ. In my opinion, a much better way than cheap salesman tactics.

Sounds like an excuse you're trying to sell yourself

14 How then shall they call upon Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach unless they are sent? Just as it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring glad tidings of good things!"
16 However, they did not all heed the glad tidings; for Isaiah says, "LORD, who has believed our report?"
17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ. (Rom. 10:14-17 NAS)

Probably because ordinary IFB churches are already anti-Catholic but do not stress anti-Calvinism to the point Anderson does.

You also forgot:

Andersonism: not even once.

Attached: FD239BDF-B70F-4D25-BC2B-E1E4495E4672.jpeg (680x680, 135.82K)

I'll bite.

Pisseth against the wall is just a euphemism for male. It doesn't mean that you can't.
We curse God's enemies, not our personal enemies.
Skirts are for women, pants (breeches) are for men. Why is not cross dressing so hard?
Sodomy is pardonable, but anyone who burns in their lust to commit that has been given over to a reprobate mind.
You are suppose to cover your nakedness.
The Bible says that wolves *will* creep in unawares. As much as we give people the benefit of the doubt when they claim they are saved, we cannot see their heart.

personally, I'm in favor of this one because it will help set us apart from muslims. mulsim men have to pee sitting down, they aren't allowed to stand

Can you back that up with Scripture?

This is the funniest thing about prots. Why on earth are they so obsessed with stuff like this? I mean what difference does it make anyways? You're moost likely gonna die before the end of the world, so I mean whooo cares. Also these tiggers think that they're OSAS… so who cares anyways, if you're saved what difference does it really make? I swear prots are bizarre.

Attached: Question-Cat.png (360x338, 71.47K)

Deuteronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God."

the absolute state of cathodoxy

But seriously, for a OSAS person, does it matter if you get it wrong or right? Who cares? Just get saved then you can believe anything.

You're right, it's not a doctrine worth breaking fellowship with someone over.

That being said, trying to back up the pre trib rapture with scripture often means you are propping up other false beliefs like a works salvation or zionism. Pastor Joe major has a series of short videos called 'pre trib challenge' that addresses this further.

I mean what's the point of even doing any work on it? Why even try and look at it if you're OSAS? Is it of any relevance at all? Does it help with "soul-winning"?

STFU, pls
This diabolical d&c campaign on this board is getting winnie the pooh tiresome.

Attached: stfu-nun.jpg (450x653, 74.77K)

But where in Scripture does it say that skirts are for women and pants are for men? That sounds like a non-Biblical human tradition.