I'm hearing voices

Mostly women on the street calling me ridiculous. Always the same words, "How ridiculous." In Portuguese. I'm Brazilian.

Sometimes I just hear it in my head and feel that it is coming from them. But sometimes I see they saying it. I see their lips moving. I see it very clearly, syllable by syllable. It's distressing how common this is becoming.

It's like I'm "broadcasting" it to them. I know many of you will think I'm just hallucinating this. But except for this voice-hearing phenomenon I'm a perfectly sane guy. And from what I have been reading about schizophrenia, well, I think there is a spiritual component to it. So I don't rule out the possibility that I'm somehow inducing people to have these negative thought about me. I think I have a negative aura.

I have basically become a walking triggerer of the words "How ridiculous!" in every woman I walk past on the street or the supermarket. Yeah, it's not very pleasant.

Lately I'm just sort of hearing it all the time, even at home. These faint half-whispers, "…iculous!", "How ridic…!", you get the idea. As if they were coming from right beside me, from different directions.

I'll go see a Catholic exorcist next week. I'm not Catholic, I'm not going to any church at the moment, but I know a Catholic exorcist. Anyway, if you have any suggestions feel free to share them.

Attached: 1920.jpg (1920x1280, 496.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/Christian-demon-possessed.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kFsOFV_kGEY
youtube.com/watch?v=1GsMtrvnTMI
mega.nz/#F!1WxngKha!4lzgajdT58QDeCw80PfPnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're indwelt with the spirit you can't be possessed
Are you?

Yes, I'm a Christian.

Ask any priest or pastor with any experience at all exorcising people if Christians can be demonized, and their answer will be an emphatic "Yes". Even saints have been demonized.

They weren't saved, or the story is false
It's a scriptural incompatibility for the spirit and a demon to indwell the same man made perfect in the blood of Jesus

Well, then you are incredibly ignorant about demonology.

Who do you think Catholic exorcists deal with? Mostly Catholics. People who have been Catholic their whole lives. And yet they have problems with demons, and need to be exorcised. Same goes for Protestant exorcists.

Really I'm pretty sure most of the people who go to exorcists for help are people who have been Christian for many years.

I cama here for advice and support, man. Not to be told that I'm not even a Christian. lol

If the boot fits

I don't know what you mean by that.

Oh, are you saying that I am admitting I'm not a Christian? Hahaha.

Seriously, what is it with the pharisees here on this forum? Christians are supposed to love one another and to love their neighbour.

Instead you are being all haughty about it, as if Christianity were a VIP club and you derived pleasure from telling me that I don't belong to it. How wonderfully Christian of you.

I want you to be saved with me friend, I think the bible gives your answer on demon possession gotquestions.org/Christian-demon-possessed.html

Auditory hallucinations aren't exclusive to Schizophrenia. They can arise due to a variety of psychiatric disorders, even relatively common ones like Depression, or just present all by themselves.
I would seek out a psychiatrist rather than a priest.

Alright, sorry for misjudging you then.

I don't know man, this stuff that is happening to me is pretty weird. I don't think it's just a delusion.

(I know that makes me sound even crazier. I know. I'm sorry. But I really don't think it's just a delusion.)

Bump. Help me out guys.

I'll be honest, what you're describing is very common among people experiencing psychotic symptoms. It is of course a remote possibility that you're under some sort of supernatural attack, but it really isn't likely. The church has a pretty thorough process to ensure that they aren't potentially causing harm by treating a psychiatric disorder as if it were a spiritual one.
If you feel the need to go to a church first, by all means do so. But just know that you'll almost certainly be recommended to a psychiatrist before an exorcist and after a few weeks of anti-psychotic medication your symptoms will cease.

Well, yes, maybe this more moderate approach is a good idea. I think I'll see a psychiatrist. Thanks.

My brother has it, the spiritual component is sometimes the excuse for not accepting it and not listening to the solid advice from family and doctors. The ego becomes inflated, you will sometimes think only you have the answers, and when you start to doubt, your fear will become inflated and you will think that you are the center of attention for those who want to get you for some reason or another. I will give you some advice, and you will ignore it likely:

The most important thing in your life should become sleep, peace, and self awareness. Your brain chemistry will fail you if you don't rest or get too worked up and go into a scary mode that will do absolutely no good for you and everyone around you. You have a responsibility to take care of yourself more than anyone else, because you can lose control of your sense of reality and all that comes in it. Sleep 8 hours everyday, no exceptions– this will give you recovery and health.

Peace is now the goal– you will have no enemies and you will not seek confrontation of any kind for this will lead to unneeded stress which will endanger your health. You will not use people, you will not let yourself be used by others. You will never think you are better than anyone else, nor will you let yourself think you are worse than anyone else. You exist, you have time on Earth, you will do good things and try to have fun while you can, just like everyone else. You will be wise to be kind to others in your situation, they will be the only ones who understand you and will not be scared away if and when you get sick.

Self-awareness is the key to everything. Everyday you should ask yourself how you are doing realistically. If you can get to the point of analysis of every thought, and reject poor thoughts that will betray you– you will beat the illness completely. If you see something that is likely not there, the first thought you should have is that you have the ability to do this and so you should not be happy nor sad, excited or afraid of it, and center yourself with calming breaths and thoughts of calm and then move on or document them and note the emotions and thoughts or events that took place before they appears– same for audio only appearances as well.

Be good, have good thoughts, and be centered and know that following this path will lead you true. I know because I heard things that could not be when I was a young adult and I put a stop to it. My brother did not and like to think the women on the radio are singing just for him.

Thanks man. Great reply. You really seem to understand what I'm going through.

Yes, I tend to be confrontational. Come to think of it, the auditory hallucinations got worse after I got into a series of intense arguments on the internet. I was arguing about matters that were important to me, but my attitude was very bitter, very bellicose. I was arguing against several people, seeing everyone as my enemy.

Yes, I do tend to be self-important, and disregard advice. And to be obsessed with "out there" themes, with things like Pizzagate, demon possession and so on. With dark themes. This likely contributes to the issue too.

The thing about not using others and not allowing to be used by them, and about not seeing them as better than me, or myself as better than them - yes. Exactly. I tend to see everyone as better than me (insecurity, paranoia), and then to assume a prideful attitude and treat everyone as if they were below me. I switch back and forth in a crazy way. This is what I did in my online debates. And I do tend, when arguing, to sort of try to dominate people in a rather violent way.

Yes, I think being good is the key here. I guess my heart is not in its right place. Your post seems pretty providential, as I said I think you really get me. Thanks a lot.

I guess I'll just be humble and prudent and see a professional.

I will say one last thing, and may you remember it most. The more you get sick, the more it will likely become a permanent state also known as chronic. This is your most important opportunity to avoid that state as medical advancement will likely come within a decade and if you are not chronic by then you will likely be free of this for good. You will always have anons in your corner, myself included.

Yeah, I'll get professional help as soon as I can. Thanks again.

Bump.

Sage

Haha yeah very funny.

Talking about this stuff makes me feel better. Sorry if this isn't some sexy Dostoevsky thread.

sage :]

Try an exorcist but try and get professional help also

That’s not true. In retrospect there were many times I was agent Smithed by spirit good or bad. No one is immune to this. There is no temple too holy for Satan to enter.

Are you should these voices aren't part of your inner monologue?

so i dunno what to do if you're not a catholic, but confession is more powerful than exorcism. although you should probably go to the doctor too. see a priest, but i think most priests will tell you nowadays to get a mental health screen first and so on. just hearing voices like that is textbook schizo something.

although i don't believe in mental illness, i believe it is 95% of the time demons messing with you.

Go to a psychiatrist if you want to get worse.

This sounds like demonic oppression. I went through similar, funnily all the symptoms disappeared when I converted to catholicism. Go see the exorcist.

I'll give 1% chance that you are possessed, funny thing you are conscious enough to post in a Christian board, I thing a demon wouldn't allow it.
The second hypothesis is that you have a psichiatric problem.
Don't worry, priests are trained to distinguish between the two. If you are possessed hell cast the demon out, if otherwise he'll get you a doctor.

Read the Book of Job.

try these on schizos by Frank Hammond.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFsOFV_kGEY
youtube.com/watch?v=1GsMtrvnTMI

they did help me.
don't take any pills.
repent!

Attached: 1539824513341.jpg (660x350, 68.27K)

"Mental Illness" is caused by demons.

Hold your horses faggot.

Do a blood test and see if there's anything out of the ordinary, then you'll go somewhere where tiggers can't arrest you for answering the voices.

Then you eat food without that Japanese contrast, for a few years and you'll be fine.

Attached: dali.jpeg (265x190, 6.61K)

What a coincidence. I just made a thread for that very topic

The best suggestion I have is to make sure that you're right with God. If you haven't already, then: 1) Ask forgiveness for all your sins; 2) Ask the Lord to show you all the sins you haven't asked forgiveness for yet; and 3) Surrender yourself completely to Jesus Christ.

When I say "surrender completely", I really mean completely, don't underestimate the importance of it. Surrender your: money, possessions, family, friends, health, image, desires, plans, time, fears, worries, weaknesses, needs, control, security, understanding, and everything else you can come up with.

Also, I have a few books that might be of interest to you: mega.nz/#F!1WxngKha!4lzgajdT58QDeCw80PfPnQ
Specifically, the ones I'm thinking of are called "God's Medicine Bottle" and "They Shall Expel Demons" by Derek Prince.