Spreading the word of GOD in modern society

What would be the most effective way to spread a word of God in modern society?

How to reach the youth generation before they become indoctrinated into the satanists/pop music agenda?

Satanists have under their belts so many resources, that it's impossible to reach the people at critical age/stage of their development. Their are being molded into theirs agenda before being able to make up a decision for them-self's.

I understand that life is unfair and we are the lucky ones to escape the gates of hell, but I want to help more. I wouldn't wish even to my worst enemies to end up there.

I believe many of you already thought about this before.
If you would be willing to share your ideas.
What do we do?

Attached: 1429752537734.jpg (1134x1577, 1.32M)

lol gay

I dunno I do those bible studys in hopes it reaches people, I shill them all over. Also thinking of doing youtube videos on various chapters/books.

Shai Linne makes good christian hip hop

step 1. you have to know Jesus
step 2. you have to love Jesus
step 3. you have to actually love Jesus

once you follow these steps, literally everything you do will be an effective way to spread the word of God

if you skip any of these steps you will be wasting your time and everyone else's time too no matter what you do

One way is to not compromise with the Church and set yourself apart. If you offer exactly what the world is offering then young people won't have any reason to go there.

Go out soul winning. My church does it every Thursday and Saturday.

i have to move back to city and start doing something insane.

otherwise it's not hell that's going to be empty.

Attached: 1420552820146.png (321x339, 10.06K)

Make memes. Lots of memes.

I'm not even joking. Christianity is viewed as abnormal by modern people, we need to bring it back into mainstream.

Step 1: Become a man of good character
Step 2: Marry a woman of good character
Step 3: Have at least 4 children whom you raise to have strong and good character with the help of Jesus.
Step 4: Profit

Anything else is speculation.
If you have no children and don't want to have them, there is something wrong with you.
Fix it.

The gospel needn't adapt to modernity, it's the other way around.

I guess every priest and every monk who has ever lived had nothing to teach. Interdasting.

That takes care of that awful "argument".

Oh yeah, that's what the greatest evangelist of all time, St. Paul, did right? He married a good woman and had lots of chi… wait. 🤔

Honestly I'm with you on this one. Do you know any good artists that can do Christchans (I want some slight changes) and other memes? I'm willing to pay (for reasonable rates). If you know anyone or have resources of decent places to go for, let me know.

by being good-looking and getting caught killing abortionists. get some chad to do this and he can become mugshot famous like meeks. i'm just spitballing here

if jesus would return, do you think he should be cool to attract the most?
what play would you recommend him?

Attached: 1539796922470.jpg (347x1023, 18.63K)

Step 4: stop animeposting

Show them the wickedness and evil of this world, how it is materialistic (focus on the flesh) and void. No bluepilled persons would ever trust in God if all they see that their godless life and this godless world is good (which they are not). I was once bluepilled until I started to read the news around the world, how children are raped and war is every where, and it was one of the many things that led me to trust the Lord.

Christianity will never be mainstream my friend. Even if it is, most people are just faking it anyway. For Jesus said: many are called, but few are chosen (Matthew 22:14).

I suppose it depends on what gifts you've been given by God. If you're good at art join/create an art club from people in your local community that's explicitly Christian then sell your artwork to fund your Church and club. If you're good at singing/song writing join your churches Choir and create your own songs to sing at local concerts about your faith. Volunteer in local soup kitchens and outreach programs to the poor and dispossessed. Basically love and act like Christ your love for Him will radiate out to the entire world and draw them closer to Him.

It's not about "being cool", it's about making people accustom to what we believe. Look at the sexual revolution: in the 50's homos wouldn't even have a word to describe themselves in a non-negative way. Then in late 60's they just started to put there agenda everywhere they can. People became desensitised and eventually accepted it.
I see it on myself with nazis. A few years ago I would be shocked to find out that someone unironically thinks Hitler did nothing wrong. But with the amount of memes and threads I've seen on Zig Forums, it has become normal to me and doesn't disgust me as much as it should.

t. Roman Empire before Constantine
Two points here:
1. By "mainstream" I didn't mean that we're going to restore Christian society by memes. At this stage, I just want non-believers to stop considering us to be mentally ill and maybe even restore Christianity as a legitimate worldview.
2. I prefer my countrymen to be fake Christians and oppose abortion, shame fornicators, spit on LGBT flag, than to have them become true atheists and scream "my body, my choice", while marching in a pride parade

This is your brain on liberalism.

Just get a gf and get married haha its easy.

Attached: 1542341025170.jpg (960x959, 51.64K)

Either get your sh1t together and rise to the challange or give up and wither away. Be a man or be a self made cuck. You decide.

Attached: zzz.png (500x488, 102.78K)

I conclude that MGTOWs are just bitter weaklings, larping as stronk independent chads, who despise strength of character so much that they'd rather die then get a spine.

You need Jesus.

nice reddit-tier take. did you come up with that all by yourself?

Nice empty words from the empty head of an empty "man".

Repent and God's grace will save you.