Christian help sites

What is your favorite Christian help and study site? I like GotQuestions the most but i dont like their pro-israelism and anti-Catholicism
CatholicAnswers is a good site too for catholics
CARM seems good too

Attached: GotQuestions.org-logo.jpeg (427x162, 15.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orthodoxinfo.com
trunews.com
christianthinktank.com/
exegeticalapologetics.com/2018/05/my-essays.html?m=1
tektonics.org/copycathub.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like got questions, but other sites help too. I also like Apologists like Ravi Zecharias and the guy that used to play Luke Cage. Also WoodWardTV is a conspiracy YouTuber but his theories are pretty nioce.

Attached: 7BEA67FA-91CE-4595-BB8A-94A7FD048DCD.png (1492x304, 219.37K)

CARM is nonsense. They have like 50 pages on "Roman Catholicism" (Prots love to use Roman all the time, what about Greek Catholicism? or the 26 Catholic Churches?) and they have one page on Eastern Orthodoxy.

Prots don't have much of a religion other than hating on ROOOOMAANN Catholicism.

t. Cathodox shitposter

I like this site for information on Orthodoxy:

orthodoxinfo.com

biblehub

Sspx archives.

Catholic answers is OK apart from all the novus ordo ultramontanism.

Jimmy akin is a meme theologian

Extremely True

trunews.com

Attached: logo.jpg (900x900, 107.62K)

Is this a new meme?

May as well use islamqa.info

Tektnoics.org is alright.

christianthinktank.com/

got some good stuff although the interface is abysmal

This site. I've only ever had one Christian question and it was answered here and correct too. The purity of this board is protected by forces we can only hope to gleam. Being good and on this site is a hand out to the heavens, the answers come to reach us midway.

lel

This one is great: exegeticalapologetics.com/2018/05/my-essays.html?m=1
His anti Catholic stuff is really good too and even goes in-depth by looking at the writings of the church fathers and stuff.
But I mainly go on biblehub or read scholarly commentaries such as the NICNT or NIGTC set.

I don't wanna put Catholics off but this guy does a really good job defending Christianity against Muslims and other heretical stuff. You can shift through his stuff and find a topic you're interested in and he will give you highly detailed interpretation of those texts.

Ah yes. The most famous ChristFurs ever.

Attached: 45C295CE-5CCF-4A25-9AD8-AD88228F7E16.jpeg (750x953, 516.43K)

Defending Christianity vs Muslims is easy though.

nothing wrong with that, imho; I am a furry too.

They're furries? I mostly used the site for these articles tektonics.org/copycathub.php so I'm not that familiar with the people who run the website.