The ark of the covenant is allegedly in some shabby church on the border of Ethiopia and Eritrea...

The ark of the covenant is allegedly in some shabby church on the border of Ethiopia and Eritrea. It is guarded by one priest 24/7 whom always dies within a few years of beginning to guard the covenant. Why doesn't some group of bandits go and overpower the single priest and steal the ark? It wields infinite power, and you could take over entire nations if it was in your possession.

Attached: 2842610803_f7cfe71928_o_dupoo2.jpg (1080x662, 100.84K)

As always, they don't have it. You can go back now.

This isn’t Indiana Jones. Every Ethiopian Church has a replica of the ark, and they all carry them around at Easter. That’s actually one of the things I don’t like about the EOTC, how philiosemetic it is. Mary is the ark of the New Testament.

How do you even come up with this shit?

Attached: image-20160321-30939-1vn7oa0.jpg (926x677, 54.46K)

Attached: Ayayayyayayaya.mp4 (480x480, 1.17M)

Are you sure you're not looking for the lance of Longinus?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (970x545, 881.07K)

My lance of longinus is buried deep in Rei's cunt.

Attached: arked.jpg (480x360, 57.52K)

Did this just turn into a Rei thread?

Attached: 1438228997905.jpg (600x800, 64.8K)

You tiggers, at the battle of Jericho, Josua walked the covenant around the city walls 7 times. On the 7th circle, he blew a horn and the walls came crashing down.

Joshua 6:4
4 with seven priests bearing seven trumpets of rams’ horns before the ark. On the seventh day you shall march around the city seven times, the priests blowing the trumpets. 5When they make a long blast with the ram’s horn, as soon as you hear the sound of the trumpet, then all the people shall shout with a great shout; and the wall of the city will fall down flat, and all the people shall charge straight ahead.”

Attached: Jericho.jpg (400x300, 61.16K)

Of course, but you think it's going to help bandits? The ark fried anyone who was unclean who tried to handle it.

Yes.

Attached: rei.png (500x750, 280.26K)

Is the possibility of being smited by God the reason that bandits don't just waltz up and steal the ark?

Was Rei a Christian?

Attached: Ayanami.Rei.full.526138.jpg (550x805, 96.64K)

Yes and that whole giving everyone tumors and making idols fall over. See 1 Samuel 5

I see. Makes winnie the pooh sense then that nobody in their right mind just walks into that unsecured building and steals the literal word of God.

I have no idea. But maybe even the average bandit in that part of Ethiopia is just respectful. It's still heavily orthodox. And outside of that, there are Muslims who don't like testing holy things either.

Somebody watched Ancient Aliens last night.

Yes they do, sweaty.

explain

No, they do not. They have offered no convincing evidence whatsoever.

The 10 commandments are store in the ark of the covenant.

Exodus 24:12–13
And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tablets of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them. 13 And Moses rose up, and his minister Joshua: and Moses went up into the mount of God.

The evidence is that you die if you see the ark, so no bandits are willing to go in and photograph it.