Why do women get a free pass to sin?

Why do women get a free pass to sin?

Attached: adult-beautiful-face-774866.jpg (5760x3840, 1.88M)

they don't

what?

Did /b/ spring a leak?

Why isn't Zig Forums seen as a church? /christ/ is a church, /islam/ is a mosque … yet we get this stupid shit that nobody would ever say IRL in a church. WTF?

white knights

Because Eve was created lower than Adam by which women can only following their instinct rather then conscious decision like men.
Thus women they cannot become accountable in the same way.

Heresy. Women are fully accountable for their actions, just as men are. True, it is part of the fallen condition that they will lust for their husbands and bear extreme pain in child-birth, but they are equally guilty of the sins of lust as men are.

Ooooh I get it! Women are supposed to be subjugated to men, even if that retarded asperg man is telling some woman what to do! Shit .. wish I knew that before.

Cucks

Women are supposed to be subjugated to men in the family unit, they aren't made to provide the same function as men. Look at our society, and you will see the society of a generation of single mothers. They are very much damaged.

Unmarried women have no men to be subjugated to.

Their fathers

see

and of course, Christ and His commandments.

Well, it ain't YOU, so you need to stfu. You're not their fathers and you're not Christ. So all your incel idiocy means nothing.

I'm not an incel, and fornicators will not inherit the kingdom of Heaven.

Do you have a daughter? Is OP talking specifically about you? Are you a woman?

no
he's saying something silly
no

but women are in fact, responsible for the same sins men are. are you new here and confusing me with someone else?

Women don't need to become subjugated by men, it's impossible, otherwise Adam could've stayed in Eden ruling over Eve.
What has to happen is separation of the sexes, even Paul encourage this, where men can fully help grow and maintain society, so women can peacefully do their own businesses. Of course, as said, wives will lust after their husbands' authority, but look at the state of the crumbling western world! This is what happens when females are allow to dictate what is morality, which is masculine

Yeah yeah yeah … women are the problem .. men never sin … it's all about the women. Asshole.

It has nothing to do with men. ALL mankind - women and men - are sinners.

Galatians 3:28

You're putting words in my mouth and my post is falling on deaf ears (or, closed eyes). Trying to troll, friend?

Galatians 3:28
Yep

Just because we're all planted in the same garden doesn't make all the same plants.
Let's take the church's hierarchy for example. If the servants of the eldership or the laity sins, who will be more severally punished? Obviously the ones with the higher authority will be have more penalties because of their influence, in comparison to the laypeople who minimal influence. Because of this dynamic, and because husbands (whether present or future) are to become the leaders of their immediate family and neighborhoods, the offense of sins are fallen to men more seriously than women.

your opinions do not take precedence over scripture

No we don’t wtf?

cringe

read galatians 3:28 or leave

is this bait?