Parents hate girlfriend because she's dark skinned

tl;dr: how to deal with racist parents?

I'm European and my girlfriend is African, we're heading towards marriage and kids. I'm a cradle Christian and she comes from an Islamic background, but has converted (and is in the process still). Her parents want her to marry someone from her background, but are fine with me. My parents want me to marry someone from my background and won't budge.

Attached: 1529699172590.jpg (1024x819, 70.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obvious bait.
Mods, please delete this.

Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.

How is it bait?

Is it a sin to disobey them in this situation? They're obviously in the wrong.

I don't get it.

Why do we have to have those recycled threads? It is really really tiresome
Your parents are right you should marry someone close to your ethnicity.

Mispost
Anyway:

Its such obvious attempt at touching everything all the Zig Forumsfags on this board hate, its not even funny.
The only thing missing was involving jews somehow

Why?

Give a non Zig Forums answer. I used to be a Zig Forums racist for years until recently. It's not like I'm apostatizing from Christianity. She's a Christian, just like us. There's absolutely no reason for why mixed marriages are bad if the people love each other. The only argument that people have against it is based on racism.

I'm genuinely looking for advice, though. You can ignore this thread if it doesn't interest you.

Zig Forumsfags can winnie the pooh off from here, then

also I really don't see why any of these are bad either

This board isn't only for Baptist shitposting and NoFap circlejerking

Attached: DlkMjZ1U4AAdIOE.jpg (644x446, 44.93K)

This is getting out of hand. The bait is more of the same yet evolving too quickly.

Attached: 1521149254382.png (761x608, 1.1M)

Mixed children are not as healthy as pure blooded children.

I'm reporting all non-serious posts from now on.

Source?

First step is to stop watching anime.
All will naturally fall unto place after that.

It's race mixing so how could it not?

Yes and they aren't in the wrong. You think they're wrong only because of the time you were born in.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

I mean it's not a sin or anything close to marry someone outside of our race, but religion apart and no offence meant OP for me it's disgusting and I can understand your parent. I'd also flip if my kid did that to me.
But if you truly love her and if she is really becoming a Christian because she really believes, not because she wants to marry you, who am I to stop that?
I would never marry a tigger, neither I like to have half breeds as kids, but there's nothing in God's law to forbid it.
Still listen to what your parents have to say.

And bam, you are exactly the sucker OP is targetting with these posts

Obey your parents, tiggerlover

Honor your parents. That's literally one of the ten commandments.

Unfortunately OP I don't have any advice that I can give. My parents are racist myself, but I have zero intention of interracial marriage. I just came into the thread to encourage you despite what everyone else is saying. Though typically I would side with them. However I think its great that you are bringing a woman from the islamic faith to the one true faith in our Lord Christ. I see it as you helping save a soul in a way. God bless you user and good luck with it all.

Marry her

[-]

Move to Africa together with her. You'll be free from your parents and your future little mongrels won't stain the european gene pool.

You did not even define the buzzword you use
What is Zig Forums answer anyway? All sorts of people go to Zig Forums If you've been there you would know and you would not even use the term
I totally believe you…because liberal views are something you grow up to, not the other way around.
Because 1) your kids should have some identity. You steal something essential from them 2) you have responsibility towards your ancestors 3)you have responsibility towards your kids 4) you have responsibility towards your nation 5)mixed children are ugly 6) IQ differences
Now go back to the hole you've come from nobody's interested in "hey guys how about based blacks" threads. I do not see how any of this thread is relevant in any way.
says the one that makes "Anime hey guys how about those mixed kids with black ex-muslims and ebil Zig Forumsfags with all their racisms amirite btw I am ex-Zig Forumsack trust me guyzzz" faggotry threads.
I agree with . Move to Africa if you love africans/disdain your people so much.

What do you mean she is still in the process?

You should probably listen to your parents tbh.

Honour thy father and thy mother.

Thanks, going to look into this.

Is race mixing a sin? Did I miss something?

I'm not targeting anyone.

Stop using subversive buzzwords.

I don't understand why, though. My parents say that my kids won't look like me and they'd be embarrassed to be seen with them. That hurts because I'd want to make those kids with the Christian woman that I love. Should I leave her and marry some random European blonde woman (which my parents try to set me up with lol) just because they'd like how the kids looks like? It's selfish.

She's your sister in Christ, not a tigger.

Thanks for the encouraging post. God bless you.

Not looking to get beheaded by an ISIS militia, but thanks.

Our kids will be beautiful.

Attached: 17203092_10155114322024204_7955965793642184930_n.jpg (922x960, 143.7K)

You hate your parents.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 49.13K)

disliking someone purely for their race
No answers like BUT MUH EUROPEAN PURE RACE DOOS VULT.

Christian answers are better.

That's how it was for me.

They will be raised as Europeans in Europe.

Yep, that's why I'm continuing to spread their genes. Even expanding to new horizons, even. A few years ago there were no non-white in this country. Maybe our ancestors would have gone interracial if they had the opportunity.

I will love them with my wife, yes.

My nation is dying due to low fertility rates, it should be happy to get any kids.

Depends. The specific ethnicities that we're from have been known to produce beautiful kids.

Leave if you don't like it.

Attached: 3562445.png (478x475, 259.39K)

God created races and nations. You are literally a nobody to act against this. Anyway, go for it and create a generation of outsiders in your own country.

Yes, but didn't say anything about hating each other for being a different nation.
So, tell me, how far back on your family tree has stayed in the exact nation you were born in? 2 generations? 5? 100? If your entire family tree isn't 100% in your nation of birth all the way back to Adam, then you are a hypocrite.