Race mixing isn't bad

Moses even had a black wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

rusjournal.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Interrace.pdf
firstchurchoftheinternet.org/jng/Ezra.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prostitution isn't bad. Hosea even married a hooker.

I feel sorry that you're going to have to stand before judgement defending something as silly as that. Just because they both are related to sex doesn't mean both are sin. This isn't even a good cover of false equivalence. It's just naked, out there to plainly look bad.

You can avoid the embarrassment by simply repenting. Unlike you, God is merciful.

There are some negative sides, but basically I agree with you. It's at least not as bad as some of the more hysterical people here tend to claim it is.

Bait is a mortal sin.

Attached: 1537986150525.gif (1000x773, 327.89K)

once upon a time I would've disagreed but now I'm marrying a black woman so who am I to judge

Unless there's some specific reason, you should stay within your own race.

Attached: e0718042-a05e-4329-b78a-e3a9b857f418.png (1750x584, 139.68K)

For the record, I wouldn't marry a black woman, but not because I'm racist. Black people just smell really bad. You gotta like the way your partner smells, otherwise the relationship could never work.

Even if we overlook how stupid your irrational love for miscegenation is, there's not much worry of being condemned to hellfire for disagreeing with such a thing, moron. Unlike you, God isn't a petulant idiot.

There's still time to turn back, just try to think clearly for a minute

The point of this shit thread? I remember arguing against this "point" few weeks back.
Enjoy your bait circlejerk on how virtuous you racemix.

*you are if you racemix

I don't really care about what humans look like in the future because of "racemixing" because very soon the Lord will return and destroy this world anyway. Also Moses marrying a black woman is kinda funny because it is just more evidence against the Jews perverted talmud that teaches about having a Jewish mother is enough to be Jewish. The fact that Moses married a black woman and the wives of Abraham, Issac and Jacob were not Jews really confuses everything.

Well, Jews weren't really "Jews" to start with themselves. Abraham was Sumerian. The whole point of God calling him out of Ur was to create a breakaway civilization strictly through theology - of knowing the One True God. And through him, all nations would be blessed (via Jesus, as our faith teaches us). Being part of this family has nothing to do with race but faith.

The minute Jews focused on race, they got shot down:

"And do not think you can say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham." - Matt 3:9

That was the value of physical race in John the Baptist's words. No better than a rock. lol

We'll see if you go to heaven or not. I'm pretty sure your race-politics aren't going to figure into it either way, and no, racism isn't a sin. Jesus himself made some very controversial statements.

Racism in its typical modern definition -that is, considering yourself or any other group of God’s children superior to another by virtue of birth is a cardinal sin and a mortal one if you go so far as to hate to the point of wishing harm. Wriggle around it all you want, but you’re sinning if you adhere to that sort of racism.

That said, racemixing for nothing other than to mix is no better. If the significant other god provides as your spouse in this life happens to be of a different race, there is nothing wrong with that. It’s the intentional seeking of other races for status or politics that is wrong.

Kek

Marrying a mentally disabled woman isn't a sin either.

Back that up with scripture or gtfo.

Sure is winnie the poohing Zig Forums on this board.

What's wrong, children, did the big bad Zig Forums mods ban you for daring to think for yourself again?

Attached: pol-population.jpg (960x652, 205.3K)

Racism itself is a bullshit social construct to explain racial consciousness. It began with a marxist and I won't even bother with modern definitions.

How new are you? This place has decried racemixing degeneracy for a long time.

Mods really need to start banning you guys.
Meanwhile, Tobit 4:12 is actually in the Bible even if you won't believe it.

Remember, folks. She was not what we think of as Ethiopian. The midianites simply lives in Ethiopia at the time. They were called Midianites because they were descended from Midian, one of Abraham’s other sons, making them Semitic, not Hamitic.
The black Ethiopians are Cushites, not Midianites.

Attached: 0350A377-D77E-47E2-BEF3-C7AA355F6C42.jpeg (2127x1437 721.33 KB, 596.22K)

Racemixing isn't a sin in and out of itself, but it's still in general a bad idea, and can probably be traced to sins of sloth (not bothering to research why racemixing is a bad idea) and vanity (wanting to ruin your future children's lives because of muh asian cummies).

Someone did their homework.

^This here. Fetishization leads to marriages based solely on physical attraction, and it’s unintended consequences that can make a marriage sinful. Not to say that any interracial marriage is automatically sinful; the mainstream media is pushing fetishization, not love.

Thank you.

Just curious user so where do the Asians fit in? Like east asians

Race mixing isn't bad if it's a case or two out of thousands and millions. But telling every blonde women to mix with black dindus through propaganda is going to have dire consequences in society. It's not just about the changing of the offspring race but also about who's going to marry white men now? Asian women? What about asian men? And so forth. It causes a disturbance in society

this

Maybe in gommieland where inequality is a sin.

Attached: 1543000586935.png (996x868, 1.48M)

Mainly Magog and Ashkenaz (nothing to do with the Jews who lived in the territory of Ashkenaz).

Attached: DEB88021-E85B-4E6F-90B8-E8A4284659B0.jpeg (2666x1581, 637.61K)

What the… That's a false equivocation. In fact you've just proven that you have a low iq and reading comprehension. With Moses and the black woman their marriage was seen as ok in the eyes of God, but their parents not accepting it they were punished. Hosea marrying a prostitute doesn't make prostitution ok. That's not even the focal point of the story.

Yeah, when someone proves you wrong say it's their opinion, they'll have no comeback.

You're racist.

Well, maybe only a little racist. I think being racist in moderation is ok.

"Strange wives" is a theological phrase. And if you think it's merely about race, then you burn your own self..and just about every one you'll ever know or love. Because you are not likely a Jew nor was your mother not likely one.

And even if you were a Jew, someone like John would still say you are filthy. That was the whole point of his Baptism. It was originally a ritual for Gentiles who wanted to convert and be grafted into Israel. Then John came and said the whole world was a mess and must be prepared for the Messiah.. that even Jews needed to be cleansed. And any claim to being immune to "strangeness" or part of some special race meant nothing to him ("God can raise children of Abraham from these stones."). Get it through your head. The greatest saint whoever lived even says claims to race is equal to dust and stones.

And this applies even more so in Jesus' baptism. You must be "born from above" (John 3:3). Christians are called to be "a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light" (1 Pet 2:9). If you think this is about our petty difference on Earth, you are still lost and can't even deduce a shred of the playing field God is working on. "The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with those who are born of Spirit." (John 3:8).

Defy this all you like, but know you'd be rejecting even the Gerber's Baby Food version of the Gospel. "For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the basic principles of the oracles of God. You need milk, not solid food" (Heb 5:12).

I pray that you actually wake up.. and maybe one day have the joy of an actual dinner.

This.

She wasn't black. Look at

I mean, it is an opinion. And a wrong one at that. Race mixing at best, is neutral. And that requires that you ignore all the very well documented drawbacks that come with it. (citations are available all over the interwebs)
Now whether it is a SIN, is what is important and the Bible implies it being not okay.
What you guys are doing here is that you try to chip away at a bit of ambiguity to create an entrance to what you want to be true.

Ok, lol.

Back this up with scripture please.

Nothing to do with race.

Funny, but I don't see the word "race" here. What kiked translation are you using?

Oh the arrogance. The very same place you quoted points out that you are wrong.
1 Pet 2:4
"To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,"
It IS about our differences. Those who reject God and those who reject the world are at an impasse. And there is nothing more worldly than picking an exotic wife to signal that you are a not racist.

Sure, thanks, I hope you wake up to understand that racism isn't a sin the same way it's not a sin to follow your grandma's wedding cake recipe to the letter.

If you wanna mix, it's your choice, but I honestly couldn't recommend in good conscience that you go for it.
To be with a different race always, always has a component of sexual fetishization, leading to fornication, and lust, which is so very easy to confuse with true love and affection.

Damn, thank God I'm here otherwise you would have contaminated this board with you satanic nationalistic racist bullcrap.

So, hire argument is that the cushite woman was actually a midianite and not in fact a black woman. You don't give a scriptural reason for this interpretation but rather give some geography and your own speculation on what you think cushite means. I'll refute your entire argument.

Ok, there are 3 reasons we know it was a black woman. Reason number one word used here is (כּוּשִׁי, Kushi, which means a Cushite, or descendant of Cus according to strongs exhaustive concordance.

2. We know by the context that race was the issue. This is seen I the following verses in 10 Miriam is cursed with a skin disease of leprosy. Now, leprosy is an umbrella term for a set of skin diseases but here we see it being defined:

Yes, racemixing is neutral. I never once said you have to race mix you dumb idiot. Stop putting words in my mouth. You're a self confessed racists and not a Christian. You will gladly go against the bible and God's word just to stick to you demonic ideology of nationalism. Imagine you have a child and he grows up to marry outside his or her race would you be angry at him and rebuke the act? What are you gonna say to God when you stand before Him and have to answer for this? Are you gonna bring up stats to God? Are you gonna redpill God? You will be cast in to the eternal fire with your beliefs. God is my God before my country and I'm a Christian first before anything else and don't care who my kids marry as long as they're good Christians.

Read this:

How is that relevant to me? I'm not against race mixing, I just don't want to marry a black woman because they smell bad.

Racemixing is neutral at best if we overlook all the context of the Bible and every single warning against it, and if we deny the scientific proof that we have for it's disadvantages, and if we close our eyes to geography, because you know, that wouldn't ft in with your liberal agenda.

Sounds like someone here expects me to close my eyes instead of opening them.

But sure, go ahead and turn the Bible into your own makebelief little leftyglobalist cult, it's not like it was never done before. I will go back to my white wife and keep having my white kids and teach them that they should do the same.
I know that nothing, NOTHING will make you more upset than this, and quite frankly, that just makes it all better, because under all your fake sympathy and your mask of egalitarianism, all you want is the destruction of distinction and quality so that we can all be equal.

Nice little assertion. It's a pretty extraordinary claim, requiring extraordinary evidence.

I'm gonna ignore everything you said and just focus on this:

Read numbers 12:10, which states:

Saying all black people smell bad (they do, I mean when they sweat) is no more racist than saying all black people have dark skin.

When they sweat huh? And I'd assume your believe white people don't smell when they sweat?

Don't be obtuse. I mean that they have a distinctively foul odor. Though, I suspect that they probably feel that we smell really bad when we sweat.

That’s not how it works. The Bible only warns against marrying pagans and non-Christians, trying to pass your blown bias as biblical authority is heretical.

Not a sin. Just destructive and disordered.

Proof please? How is biblical genealogy satanic?
God told Israel to defend its borders countless times.
How? Cushite in this finest means “In the land of Cush”. Zipporahs father Jethro is explicitly stated as being the high priest of Midian, Midian being a son of Abraham.

It's not. I'm just trying to prove that racemixing is ok biblically.

Yes, during times of war and in fear that the foreign people will make the Israelites go after foreign gods. If you read exodus after the news left Egypt you would have known that in the wilderness Israel was mixed with some Egyptians too and other ethnic groups.

Your response doesn't even make sense. There's a leap in the logic and that's why no one agrees with you. It literally says cushite, the lxx states Ethiopian and some other translations Sudanese. Xenophanes, living in the 5-4th century bc, around the same time the lxx is dated, in Greece defines Ethiopians as this
Does it seem like it's talking about anyone but a sub Saharan African to you? Literally, you logic can literally erase blacks from the bible if you just say any reference to Ethiopia or cush isn't black. We even know that the Ethiopians have a huge long history in Christianity and can't be ignored.

Mixed children are ugly without proper sense of who they are. Why would you do that to them? Also by racemixing you spit on all your ancestors.If you want to do that so you can virtue signal on how "non racist you are" then go ahead but you'll bear the consequences of your blind love for miscegenation and so will all your children and their children.
I am not going to engage in shit threads as this anymore. We've had this thread like 10 times already in the last 2 months.

What if your ancestors are of different races?
Besides, nobody is arguing that fetishizing another race isn't bad. Even people arguing that race mixing isn't a sin aren't going that far.

I think racemixing is bad. I'm not the judge, though.

some biblical scholars think Miriam calling Moses' wife a "Cushite" was actually a bit of a slur, it's up in the air whether or not she was actually "black", as we would understand it

side note: Miriam even got leprosy and turned "ash white" for a week!

Also I think racemixing is selfish and cruel to the offspring. Even the best results have lifelong problems.

Yeah, but you are going about it in the dumbest way. Exceptions don't disprove rules. If God allows something to Moses, it doesn't mean that it's okay for you to do it as well.
If God chooses someone to transcend and surpass limitations, that is because he marked that person for a special purpose, not because it's suddenly "lol it's ok nao".

Just think of Joan of Arc. Was she supposed to be a warrior? Was she supposed to be a prophet? No. God chose her for a special purpose so she was allowed to transcend the limitations of her sex.

Same goes for racemixing. It's an exceptional thing that shouldn't be done just because you feel like it. That is the same rebellious attitude that feminists have because they just want to be extra special. God didn't create the different nations of man to see them destroyed by intermixing.

I'm sorry but that is ridicolous. "like snow" looks distinct on white skin too. If this is your strongest argument, you're done. Unless you can find something that explicitly states that she had black skin, you have absolutely nothing.

Racemixing is not good for you or your children.
If you are going to go ahead with it, do it at your own peril, but take responsibility for what you did instead of demanding everyone and even the Bible to conform to you.

Sorry, but you are not any better than the people you accuse of. Your approach to the Bible lacks any and all humility. You should fear God, because that's the beginning of wisdom. You shouldn't make presumptions just because you feel like it.

Racemixing is never affirmed in the Bible.
Nationhood is.

I guarantee you won’t posit race mixing is a sin to your priest and have him agree with you, nor will you convince him not to marry any couples that don’t pass your racial purity litmus. Nationhood and race aren’t the same thing.

Not the same thing, even though they often overlap.

Well, one think I can say for certain is that I've won this argument. Looking at the nature of your response I don't think it's worth responding to your post. Anyone looking at your comment knows the reply you just gave is bullshit. I don't you even believe the shit you just said. I throwing my perals to swines as this point. God bless him user.

The Ethiopian woman wasn't the one who is cursed in vs 10. It's Miriam who was cursed and no, she wasn't black but the woman whom Moses had married was.

Again, low reading comprehension and I don't really respect you as a intellectual opponent. I hope the best for you. Bye

- Tobit 4:12-13 (NABRE)

That doesn't make you right tho.

You certainly act like it.

Scriptural proof? All I see is projection :)

Yeah well my priest can be wrong. I also live in an ethnically homogenous area, thank God. Also, my priest would never tell me that race-mixing is okay either.

So? Are you trying to rub the current social mores in my face now? Dude, I don't know if you noticed, but christians who actually take it seriously are pretty used to the world being utter shite by now. You can't hurt me with this.
I'm very well aware that race-mixing is the new trend now. But that is all it is. A trend. A fashion statement. It's vanity. And this goes for 99.999% percent of race-mixed couples.

It is in Europe and Africa, my man. It is in China, and it pretty much is in Japan and Israel.

Sorry.

Actually I was just banned from Zig Forums all because of this comment I made:
“You shouldn’t tell people to kill themselves. I’ve come to learn that things I was told about the Holocaust were definitely fabricated. The NDSAP did do good things too. Well I don’t know how I’m supposed to feel because I learned recently that Adolf Hitler ordered the Wehrmacht to rescue Germans living in Russia and my ancestors were Germans from Russia. After the war the allies sent them back to the Russian gulags to starve to death. I could never hate nazis you see.”

Oh and the ban never expires - in other words, it’s forever

Your trying too hard. Go back to your leftist echochamber and wait a few years till the puberty stops.

Attached: 1513664207855.jpg (866x899, 246.5K)

Why does this WTP thing always come up on this board? I don’t think racemixing is the greatest thing either but wow this comes up a whole lot.

I don't think it's inherently sinful. There are multiple saints of mixed descent.

The sinfulness could come from modern western cunts that do it out of a fetishization of a race and to spite other males of a specific ethnicity.

In the patriarchal context of the OT however it would appear that strict endogamy should be an expected norm for the likes of the priestly caste but men and kings taking up foreign and exotic wives appears to also be tolerated at times.

It's reminiscent of a racial topic debate commonly had.

No it's not.
Only because something happens, doesn't mean that it's by definition, good.
Specific circumstances often play a part in why it's okay to do something when otherwise it wouldn't be okay.
Plus there is no scriptural proof about Moses's wife actually being black.

That part where Ashkenaz-Japan, Togarmah-E.Siberia,Korea is utter tosh. Japan is mix of yayoi people who lived in southern part of korean peninsula, (who probably moved there through Yellow Sea when it was a land) and Ainu natives of Japanese islands - haplogroup D proto asians. (who knows how and when they got there. they have same roots as andamanese and tibetans) Koreans are mix of korean speaking people from northern manchuria. and those aforementioned yayoi people. It also says Magog are China-Manchu-Korea-Mongolia. But Khitans and Koreans have distinct and separate haplogroup and language group, etc. If you say that Ashkenaz are Ainu, it may work out, but no one knows the roots of those Haplogroup D proto Asian people. What an utter tosh this whole graphics is.

"Racist" is a communist buzzword, first used by Leon Trotsky to shame Ukraine for not wanting to join the Soviet Union in the early 1920's. It's pretty much the early 20th century version of 'cisnormative.' Get the winnie the pooh outta here with that shit.

Attached: 1403497301584.jpg (720x367, 61.39K)

I’m Mediterranean and I’m going to try and stick to my “flock “; but if God will send a woman in my life right for me, the ethnicity would be the least of my concerns, as long has she has God in her heart and is willing to have a family rooted in Christian values and the culture and traditions of my people.
I’m part mixed anyway (got Slavic, Germanic and some Brazilian blood in me), and South America did work when it was an empire. Not something to do on a whim, just like marriage itself.

You guys might want to read this.

Interracial Marriage and Church Doctrine

rusjournal.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Interrace.pdf

exerpts

My family are from the Eastern lands too. Now living in Canada…… At least rememberance/germanophobe day is over. It is a painful exile, and I feel that my people need me.

Seems accurate. Even if it isn't true my faith doesn't depend on it.

Attached: 20180318_012629.jpg (3024x4032, 5.28M)

Okie dokie

I actually had a debate about that in my philosophy class. People were claiming gravity didn't exist until Newton came up with the concept. I was literally the only one defending the other position. It was sad.

I'm also wondering why Trotsky would create an English word.

This.

It's such a stupid concept. The strategy of trying to subvert a culture with guilt is old and wrong, but considering yourself fit to judge every individual's position on the totem pole by their race is equally wrong.
It's odd that Zig Forums can simultaneously posit that a Christian marriage can be sinful because it's interracial and for no other reason and also lament the apparent decline of social relevance it brings. Arbitrarily qualifying who is "really" following Christianity through the lens of race, even when nationality/culture/(most importantly) faith are the same really shows how far down the race worship rabbit hole some posters have gone.
Is a post that keeps going around, but I already explained in that race-mixing for fetishistic or political purposes is wrong. People on this board respond as if the idea that there's a person of their race marrying a person of another race is a direct affront to them/their family.

Wait, so are you admitting that race-mixing can be wrong? Would you be willing to also admit that in our current culture, race-mixing, as it is propagated by commercials, politics and corporations is wrong because it primarily aims to destroy a certain part of our demographics, by inciting the desires for exotic fornication and the idolatry of diversity instead of preaching actual love for another human being?

Are you willing to admit that if two people of different races marry each other because of love and in obedience to Christian faith, this is ok?

I'm only going to answer if you answer first. After all I asked first.

I'm not that poster and I wouldn't have said it could be wrong if I didn't disagree with it under certain circumstances. Since the manner you describe it as would fall under political/fetishistic, I would agree that dumb diversity pairings and gross memes like BBC/BLACKED/COLONIZED/etc are stupid and obviously only exist to enforce a subconscious sexual bias.

So now you can answer

Trotsky subverted the word "racistov" and created the term that has been attached to it since 1930.
There's no literature previous to Trotsky's "The History of the Russian Revolution" that makes use of the word "racists" with the same negative connotation.
And no, no one itt can be accused of racism as defined by the Church in Mit Brennender Sorge.

If those people followed the teachings of the Christian faith , they wouldn't even consider racemixing in the first place.

Race mixing is of this WORLD and THE WORLD HATES "racism"
See how its praised and paraded around whereas anything to the contrary is "hateful".

You do realize that the "Christian Identity" movement is no more Christian than "Christian Scientists" or "Mormons", right? You need to rethink your position and repent before it's too late and you stand before the Creator and are asked why you cared so much about skin color.

I'm not familiar with this "Christian Identity" movement.

No, I don't.
Especially when those opposed to me can't even come up with a proper counter argument and always try to shame me to no avail.

You obviously have something to prove. You not only would condemn us, but virtually all Christians as of a hundred years ago for something that isn't condemned anywhere in Christian doctrine. My guess is that you married someone of a different race or are mixed race. I will do my duty to resist the destruction of my people, and know that my true treasure is in heaven. I will treat my enemies with kindness and only destroy them if I need to. May God have mercy on us all. Perhaps you can repent when you are chased down and burned in a tire by feral refugees.

I agree that wanting to exterminate other races, or even showing gratuitous hostility to people of other races is sinful behavior. However, what most people call "racist" nowadays is acknowledging differences between races (such a IQ and crime stats), or even acknowledging the existence of races. Do you really think that wanting to preserve demographic cohesion in your community is sinful?

Do you have an argument that you didn't learn on Zig Forums?

CI is just a label, not an organised denomination. He hasn't even specified if he was one, and guess what- until the past 60 years racial beliefs were much more common until they started being condemned by liberals and clergy started giving in. Pray tell why Billy Graham and his race mixing agenda is loved but to acknowledge any sort of difference between the races is sinful??

Seriously?

Then why the hell are you here talking about it all the time?! No one cares and most people oppose you. If you were right, Jesus said to not cast your pearls amongst the swine and to knock the dust off your sandals and leave yet here you are with not a single argument condemning us. Go back to r/Christianity plebitor and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Yes it is! Why would someone marry someone intolerably different from themselves unless they hate themselves, are fools for an agenda, marry the first person that likes them, and or is a degenerate? You must at least admit that our society has been progressively going to the trash and this race mixing shit is parallel to it. So why is that?

I don't know where you live but where I'm from the media, the government, religious organisations and everything else are promoting it so yes. How many white families do you see in ads? How many white couples? Why is integration forced on us?

Also, I recommend this, it is a multipart lesson and should answer anyone's questions on this subject

firstchurchoftheinternet.org/jng/Ezra.htm

What was I thinking?

I don't really notice. I'm not influenced by ads. But there is literally nothing in the Bible that says you cannot marry a believer for being a different ethnicity. It doesn't say you HAVE to, but it certainly doesn't say you can't.

The Bible already provides all the arguments you need. You just chose to either ignore it or subvert it.

- Tobit 4:12-13 (NABRE)

I must point out that as long as this is in the Bible, you are not going to have a clear cut case when trying to make race-mixing acceptable.

So you admit to being shameless? That is worrisome, user, please begome gadolig/ordadogs and consult a priest.

I'm sorry that this upsets you, user, but the biological reality of races is very well documented by now. Now this is no reason to mistreat others, but when you have children with someone it's good to keep the possible consequences in mind. The idea that some people oppose disadvantageous pairings in entirely reasonable and in fact, moral.

When two people of the same ethnicity marry it's also an agenda. A good agenda.

Well, I'm not Catholic so Tobit doesn't apply.

(((interesting)))

Your brackets don't mean much since Jews recognize Tobit as canon.

They would. Few races as anti-race mixing (their own) as jews.

So, wait … it's ok when we do it, but not when they do it?

The average person is influenced by ads, however. It is a propaganda force.

While I like Tobit, I am of the opinion it is not scripture. However, Deuteronomy 23:2, also look at secular what happened when John Hycranus force converted non Judahites and all the problems thats caused us even to this day? Spanish actions in the Americas?

They don't actually.

What are you even arguing against?
I presented a simple and concise example against racemixing by quoting scripture and you tell me I subverted it, somehow?
Then you quote the same passage saying it completely debunks any pro racemixing arguments?

If you have any arguments for racemixing or refutations against Tobit 4:12-13, feel free to post them.

There's no shame in standing against liars and emotional manipulators.