Are you ready to die for your beliefs?

are you ready to die for your beliefs?

would you take martydom before publicy renouncing to Christ?

Attached: questionable.jpg (177x278, 36.58K)

Absolutely

Best case: die while deus vulting
Worst case: die while being snackbared

I can only hope. It's a little strange. I could happily accept prison and only see it as a minor transition to what I'm doing now.. and there are days that this world repulses me so much I want God to end it or do some miraculous intervention. All in all, I don't think I'm that attached to the world… and yet, Death still unnerves me.

As a single man, yes.
As a family man, that I want to be in the future, I'm not sure

can't say and don't think anybody can for certain either

Lord, I believe; help my unbelief

Attached: 1497836321671.jpg (500x488, 206.54K)

Probably not. I have enough trouble convincing myself to follow what Jesus teaches.

Id hope so, its not like theres much future left in Europe so I might as well

I probably could, only thing that'd suck is leaving behind my loved ones but I'm sure most of them would see it as a righteous act and would remember me fondly.

I would. He died for me and this world is not important.

t. gnostic

I think I have a decent amount of courage when it comes just to dying. If it was renounce Christ or get guillotined/firing squad then I think I'd be able to do it. On the other hand I think I'd be much weaker if it was a case of renounce Christ or get horribly tortured. I really hope I'd have the strength to do so but I'm afraid that right now I'm still too weak.

I'll try my best to make the most with whatever God puts in front of me.

I would gladly give up the world to see the next one

I don't know and I won't until the time comes to be tested. Like Peter.

And this is why 1 Corinthians says what it does

I would. I don't know anything else worth dying for.

Which part are you referencing specifically?

I don't know. I mean, I can talk the talk; but when real violence come knocking I might get scared or worse. I can only hope that our Lord is there for us all when that time comes, so we may be comforted knowing that He is here for us.

Off-topic, but if I do get to choose the method though, I would take a firing squad and especially ask for bullets to shear my body but spare the headshot, I want to see it coming. I am not worthy to be crucified, not even upside-down.

All our words are cheap until we're put into that situation. Let's not pretend like it's as easy a choice then as it is now.

I'll be taking a few out with me

I'm not the best or a good Christian but this is clearly a no brainer. I wouldn't even do it for the glory. I just don't see why wouldnt I ? It would just be like going to church. I don't see the big deal.

This might sound insane to an atheist though but I hope all Christian feels the same way I feel.

Yes. And to not be willing to do so is a mortal sin. All are called to be prepared to be martyrs

Yes I would. It remains to know if I would have the courage in that situation.
May the Lord make me brave as a lion.

I can't wait until that day comes, to die for jesus christs name

I don't know…I want to give a definitive answers, but I feel like I would ended up backing out at the last second…

It's easy to say yes when you're in a chair.
Honestly, I'd probably chicken out and say no because my faith is so weak.

I can only pray God will not require it of me before I have fulfilled my God given destiny.

Yes and Yes. If you are unwilling to die for Christ, you don't believe in him.
Many of my people, soldiers and civilians alike, have lost their lives because they stood up for Orthodoxy against the NATO hordes, mujaheedins, Western mercenaries, and all the scum of the world.
I would do the same in a heartbeat.

Attached: world_02_temp-1306477345-4ddf4321-620x348.jpg (620x348, 46.03K)

This question has caused me to lose sleep. Accounts like Valeen Schnurr, Kakure Kirishitans or even Peter's denial of Christ scare me because I know I would chicken out. I have no kids or major goals/bucket list to accomplish in life, so I wouldn't have anything to lose. I'd hope I would say yes or at least mature in my faith to the point I would say yes.

Yeah, death finds us all anyway

Only by the Grace of God.

Martyrdom is something to be revered

Attached: IMG_20171121_175900.jpg (949x720, 106.19K)

I believe this to be the same as myself. However I suppose I will never know unless it happens, in which case I pray my faith is never put to such a test.