The hated teachings of Jesus

I don't care weather or not you claim to be a christian or weather you even claim to believe in a god or gods; what I am here to spread are the teachings of Jesus that the church doesn't want you to know about. Most of these teachings are not found in any church and if you bring these up to the apostate "Christians" they will hate you.

Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.
Matthew 5:44; Luke 6:27

Do not swear or make oaths.
Matthew 5:34

Give to the needy in secret and don’t let anyone know about it not even your left hand.
Matthew 6:3

Do not store up treasures on earth but store up treasures in heaven.
Matthew 6:19-20

Do not worry about life.
Matthew 6:25-27: Luke 12:22-25

Only divorce in cases of unfaithfulness/adultery and do not remarry.
Matthew 5:31-32

If you look on a woman with lustful intent you have already committed adultery.
Matthew 5:27

Do not judge others
Matthew 7:1-2; Luke 6:37; John 8:7*(*not an early or reliable source)

You cannot be a disciple of Christ without giving up everything
Luke 14:33

You cannot serve both God and money.
Matthew 6:24; Luke 16:13

If your brother sins rebuke him and if he repents forgive him.
Matthew 18:15; Luke 17:3

Do not work for food that spoils.
John 6:27

Sell your possessions and give to the poor.(If you think this was only for the Rich Ruler ask yourself this: "Did Nicodemus only need to be 'born again' did only give Pontius Pilate authority?" just because Jesus said something to another person and only that person doesn't mean it doesn't apply to us.)
Matthew 19:21; Luke 12:33

Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s and give to God what is God’s.
Matthew 22:21; Mark 12:17

I'm not saying that if you follow these teacings you will get to go to heaven by your merits but I believe that Jesus knows when we are trying our best to be he disciple and when we our a lazy hypocrite.

There will be people who cry out "Lord, Lord" but they will still be cast out of Gods presence.

Attached: theloveofmoney.jpg (316x480, 36.8K)

You're right (or I should say, God is right), thanks for posting these OP

Attached: supper.jpg (1732x1113, 116.52K)

Attached: 1441893775895.png (301x367, 75.48K)

Indeed. Thanks for the reminder, user.

That's why OP provided citation

Attached: download.jpeg (247x204, 5.96K)

Attached: 1410276136689.jpg (325x247, 53.15K)

Catholics are still hypocrites

Attached: 13865063456.PNG (491x523, 193.24K)

I knew about all of these

You think Pastor Joel Osteen would claim the same thing? Would you??

Attached: do-not-be-deceived.jpg (960x960, 912.42K)

this is a popular teaching of the world, the real teaching of Jesus Christ is that re-marriage is never permitted as long as the spouse is living, or if the marriage was illicit to begin with

you can find this in properly translated Bibles

>WELL, you're still a hypocrite

Attached: Hahahahaha.jpg (1276x668, 276.73K)

idk have you sold everything and given to the poor, I havent i'm a hypocrite.

John was so arcane and deep.

No, not at all.
Taking this verse literally memes the theology pretty hard. I can't really remember anyone that did actually, I guess the holy spirit forgot to give them the proper interpretation of the verse.

The Holy Spirit has given me the "proper interpretation" yet I still do nothing, I think by resisting the Holy Spirit, i'm blaspheming him I think i'm going to hell!

Attached: sin.jpg (960x540, 123.13K)

Here's another Jesus passage that makes people squirm, OP:

So did I, but it's always good to remind ourselves. :)

I don't have much, but I have shelter and things like this computer I'm typing on. Not sure how I would go about selling all, without some fellowship or church to stay with. Sometimes I wish I lived in the old world, where it was easier to network. My city is a giant, sprawled out landscape of suburban neighborhoods and highways. It's not easy to wander homeless in any of this.

Are you one of those Australian “Jesus Christians” who tried to sell their kidneys to doctors under the impression it was a work of charity? Be honest, OP.

Almost all of the teachings from Jesus and the apostles denouncing Judaism as a Satanic false religion get suppressed. They go so far so to now talk about working with rabbis to point out portions of the Bible that are "anti-Semitic" and they want Christians to repudiate it as heresy, even if it comes from the prophets, the apostles and disciples and Jesus himself and I guarantee you that many organizations will let themselves get bulled around by rabbis on this. I go to church frequently and the Synagogue of Satan/Your Father is the Devil/I Can Make These Stones Into Jews/I know that there are false jews and you reject them teachings from Jesus in the gospels and Revelation ALWAYS get buried.

RIP OP, I hardly knew thee

thanks OP, I'm going to create a denomination number 40.002 based on it