Is this too long/flashy?

Got this for thanksgiving. Was wondering if it's too big/flashy or if I can wear it around? It's my first cross necklace though - should I get something else instead?

Attached: IMG_4512.jpg (284x494, 51.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alilang.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No traps on my Christian board

Attached: IMG_0703.JPG (214x265, 35.19K)

You should veil yourself, get a husband to serve, and stop coming on here.

I'm reporting you to the IRS.

I knew I shouldn't have posted here. There was some thread the other day about how big a cross should be or should it be wood or what not so yeah. Or well someone was asking if it's okay or not. I'm assuming they're okay just wondering if having big crosses are considered tacky or they're okay. Maybe disregard the pic or whatever.

It's a nice cross tbh. I wish I had one like it. Just don't get too prideful over it.

Already 5 reactions and no sage yet smh.

Attached: 696.jpg (480x266, 45.74K)

This. Wrists or GTFO.

Attached: Doubting Thomas.jpg (600x897, 255.3K)

I'm afraid that a trap can only be distinguished on a picture through genitalia.
IRL it's easy, but pics can be shooped.
Also stop bumping nibbas this an attention whore and probably not even real.

Sage and hide thot threads.

Just realised you can’t see the wrist
Show wrist now

Attached: IMG_0041.JPG (882x731, 134.59K)

Thanks sorry this was a mistake and yeah um delete the thread mods or whatever. Thanks my bad.

Nice feet :) take off socks

Are you really a fem user or are you a trap? Please prove to us in some way that's not sexual that you are indeed a female.

maybe try taking a picture of the actual piece of jewelry instead of a full body shot like you did for whatever reason

Attached: Photographing-Male-Vs-Female_o_98222.jpg (640x467, 42K)

Op I’m sorry for these peoples’ annoying traits. Please ignore them. If you ask me it’s a nice necklace although it’s a tad too long.

*tips katana*
I will defend thy honor from the trolls, m'lady

That or from the pervs

It's fine, you can hang the cross on a shorter lace and wear it on the inside of your shirt if you like.

You should be wearing a dress.

It doesn't matter at all.
The Son of Man is coming, shouldn't we use our time for more productive discussions?

Please don't tell me you think that outfit is appropriate for a man to wear.

Looks good to me, just don't try and show off with it. Looks pretty stylish (a bit long though)

It's too long and de transitioning is a good idea.

Try wearing a Rosary.

But in our society, jeans are women's apparel. Well, they are unisex, but tighter jeans like that are women's apparel. Just as in the context of Scotland a kilt is men's apparel. I don't think anyone, man or woman, wore pants in ancient Israel, although I know Pastor Anderson claims otherwise.

Attached: israelite clothing.jpg (299x299, 19.61K)

Don't know what everyon's on about. You're dressed modestly, but in a way that still emphasizes your God-given beauty. It's possible it was just an excuse to show yourself off, but it's also possible you wanted to show the scale of yourself to the necklace so I'm giving the benefit of the doubt.
As to the cross itself, it's large enough that you can tell what it is, but not overly flashy. I, for one, approve.

Well fml. Thank God I was born on the east side of the hemisphere instead of United Sodom so I won't get tumblrites using me as a bullet and won't get paganlarper and polacks giving me shit.

Attached: 04e8bb71ca938cdd6a6cf762b532aa0441bfbc1b0e730dadd10c26970a614ff7.jpg (500x500, 46.42K)

you're probably exaggerating in your mind

Very nice cross. However, you are missing your dress/skirt and are dressed like a man which is an abomination action according to God as well as immodest.

Trousers are never women's apparel and no cultural custom can change that.

Trousers make women think they are men

Women wear skirts.

Yes, no.
Also, your skirt is too short, though your sleeves and neck are ok.

Reported for seeking attention. Delete this thread you dumb woman. Clearly it's too long. Now go pretend you're a christian.

Automatically assuming women are "thots"/traps is peak twitter "trad".

A Stretchy long sleeved shirt, stockings and skinny jeans is men's apparel now?

OP's question is about whether the object is too big. That's a question of relativity to the size of her body, thus needing a demonstration of how the object appears on her body.

Pectoral crosses should be worn over the heart, not the belly button, so the chain is too long. The cross itself isn't too big (mine's bigger), but you're being ostentation wearing that over your clothing, since a pectoral cross is a symbol of the clergy. You could be mistaken for an ELCA or NALC lutheran pastor wearing that.

It's a nice cross looks fine for a woman. I as a guy wear mine in a private manner under my shirt, which seems proper for a man.

Attached: obscura1543513196625.jpg (1632x1224, 1.31M)

Trousers are only men's apparel. A woman wearing trousers is dressing like a man

I might be the only one that might be retarded here but you should remove that pic user. I don't know how it is for other anons but a flash of a nasty though crossed my mind.
Can't you spoiler the pic? I don't know if it works in this board.
Again sorry for my autism op.

i like dressing well though

Attached: 1541166307272.jpg (1024x576, 38.84K)

This is why women should wear dresses.

If a woman asks an opinion on a piece of jewelry while showing off herself it's called attention baiting.

Attached: 9d56fc97181896a580572d43ba598a6158503952878a2f29020f47d2e78d4bf5.png (477x724, 279.86K)

This user.

Hit the gym and stick to it, brother.

If you combine it with this dress, it would be very nice.

alilang. com/23207-4Y0214-lovely-day-bohemian-garden-floral-print-belted-pleated-woven-long-maxi-skirt.html

Attached: modesty.png (284x494, 260.37K)

Shit, you're right. Sorry for my shitbumping, user.