Mom is preparing 6 year old “trans” kid for chemical castration. Dad disagrees and may lose son

thefederalist.com/2018/11/26/mom-dresses-six-year-old-son-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/

Other urls found in this thread:

savejames.com
boards.4channel.org/lgbt/thread/11214588
boards.4channel.org/lgbt/thread/11213550
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Our society has far surpassed Sodom and Gomorra in perversion and wickedness.

What country is this?

Texas.

Only queers come from Texas

Lord save that boy.

These are not the actions of sane, but misguided people. These are the actions of a nihilistic sex cult that sacrifices its children on the altar of the novel and the perverse. I pray for this child's protection and God's intervention on his behalf, but I also pray for the redemption of the mother. If she does not repent, she will burn in a very special pit of Hell for all eternity knowing she deserves every second of it for doing such awful things to a child. Her actions wouldn't be any worse if she chopped his dick off with a kitchen knife.

this

This is terrible, just so sick. I'm going to pray for Jeff and James.

Cute

The sorry excuse for a mother aught to be executed for this

Women are better than men have you not been paying attention to the last 30 years

I guess that's why the mum wants to cut her sons dick off and call him "Luna".

Attached: i-do-not-know-who-i-am-i-dont-know-30284808.png (500x361, 97.28K)

DEATH TO AMERICA
(pray for americans)

No

The worst part is the kid will probably be so brainwashed that he’ll actually WANT to be a girl. Remember, the human body, despite what neo-Gnostics will tell you, is one of the greatest, if not THE greatest, of all of God’s Creations, and Satan wishes to destroy it at any cost.

Jesus wept

Just winnie the pooh disgusting

savejames.com

Sounds like sensationalized crap from equally sensationalist right-wing outlets mostly. The court is unlikely to authorize hormone therapy that young and the mother would suffer sever consequences for trying.

This is resemblant to the feminization fetish which in fictional media often involves feminizing white males so they can service black dicks.

Attached: b67bbed4f4e76b20803b175711edeed5987036f5357c4eaf37937434cfbb7522.jpg (382x321, 64.01K)

read the court documents

Get in here wenches. And try not to get the thread deleted.

boards.4channel.org/lgbt/thread/11214588
boards.4channel.org/lgbt/thread/11213550

You sure about that, partner?
If push comes to shove, someone's going to have to fall over.

Everyday it's some other thing looming that threatens our freedoms and ethics. I think a lot of it is to stir up passions in these politically sensitive times.

I couldn't help but laugh at that, I love you Zig Forums. I don't know what a GNC kid is either.

That was me.

A similar thing happens in "right to die" - a doctor will prescribe euthanasia and then it can be administered from the doctor's will alone. Anyone believing this won't be used to execute dissidents has been brainwashed by globalism.