So today is the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People

Am I wrong for not supporting any side in the Arab-Israeli conflict? I don't see how Zionism can be justified without incurring in heresy, and Jews are notorious for their anti-Christian subversion worldwide. However, I don't like the Palestinian leadership either, they are extremely corrupt and are either led by marxists or Islamic radicals.

What is yoir stance on this conflict? Is neutrality a valid option, brothers?

Attached: images (66)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrMior480Ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of Steven Anderson's few good videos.

As a Lebanese, whose country has been destroyed by both parties, and whose country is still being destroyed by both parties and their proxies (US, Iran, etc), I wish to see Israel/Palestine/whatever be Christian. I am against the Jews, and I am against the Palestinians equally. Both can piss off. It is rightful Christian soil.

I wouldn't support much one over another too. I guess until some kind of christian state can be enforced (which is not likely to happen in near future) some sort of 2-state solution is best.

Nope.

You are correct. I'm a lebanese maronite catholic, and neither side is good for Christianity in the region. In the 1970s, the "secular" Palestinians invaded Jordan and incurred a civil war. The wrath of the Jordanian King was met, and he threw them from his land.
The Palestinians then fled to Lebanon, and were greeted with solidarity. Rather than remain as peaceful refugees, they amassed a militia and harassed the local populace, shiites and christians included.
One day, a group of frustrated Maronites took out their sinful anger on the palestinians and massacred a group of them. This sin led to the palestinians declaring holy war on Lebanon, and they proceeded to massacre village after village, until the Maronites returned the favor with the genocide of Sabra & Shatila. I won't hide the sins of my maronite brothers, they drew unbelievable amounts of bloodshed. But that would not have happened if the Palestinians had not invaded and attempted to wipe them out.
The Israelis at the time armed us and allied with us. But they had alterior motives in annexing Lebanese territory.
The Israelis since have attempted to destabilize Syria and many other regions in the Middle East, so their one-time brotherhood with us is lost and they are just as dangerous as the palestinians.
There are more christians in Israel than Palestine. Most fled to Israel or south america. The Holy Land is in the hands of unholy beasts.

Attached: a.jpeg (2448x2448, 1.78M)

You do realize God established the state of Israel. right? Palestine is full of Muslims. Jews are the chosen people.

Didn't even see your post there. Marhaba, brother. I'm also leb.

2.5/10

Isn't that a deviation of Christian doctrine?

Is it true that there has been a Christian exodus from Lebanon?

During the war, a lot of Christians fled the country. In more recent times, I cannot say for sure. The graduating youth are leaving because we have no jobs available, and because the economy is in shambles. I do not know whether this youth is mostly comprised of Christians or Muslims.

Ahlaaaaa. Lion?

Muh Kjv worship also.

Attached: e24b82d801c31baee61ccdf5746933f9bc045ee0744146ba6663e794e63f43b2.gif (500x500, 5.24M)

t. Someone that has never read Revalations

Attached: israeli-flag-hexagram-666.gif (300x279, 27.74K)

Attached: 1542982775011.jpg (460x431, 23.22K)

"Fun" Fact:
Kikes are obsessed with 6 because man was created on the sixth day. That's what the Talmud says.
They tried pulling the 6*10^6 on the Pogroms too. They believe Gematria and deception have more power than reality itself, so it's an even greater holokaustos (whole burnt offering) if it's a lie.

There's more than twice as many Lebanese outside Lebanon than in it. I think the largest group is in Brazil. I don't know about down there but here in Canada most Lebs are Maronite and Orthodox. I've only met one Leb muslim. Of course living in a godless country like this most of the Christians lose their faith within a generation or two.

How I wish she was Christian and single…

For the Lebs posting in this thread: do Arabic speaking Christians say things like "masha'Allah" or "alhamdulillah", or is that entirely a Muslim thing? What are some uniquely Christian Arabic language expressions?

We do, but 1) not in that dialect (ie we say mashallah instead of masha'Allah) and 2) we rarely say it. Very rarely.
We do, but not in that form. Instead of saying Alhamdulilah, we say hamdillah, which means the same thing.

We do NOT say Allahuakbar, despite what some Muslim twitter users tell you to appeal to us. We do not.

Well, it differs for each dialect/country. In Lebanon, we say "smissalib", short for "biesm assalib", which translates to "In the name of the Cross". We do so when we are frightened, scared, surprised (in a "scary" way), when we bless someone. among other things.

We also say sometimes "ya adra", which translates to "Oh Virgin", an obvious reference to Virgin Mary. "Ya Yasou3 (the 3 is )", which translates "Oh Jesus". We usually say these things when we sit down in a tired fashion, when we are mentally tired, frustrated, joyous, among other things.

So far, these are the only things I can think of at the top of my head. Also, as I said these expressions differ in each country. Copts possibly have different expressions, Palestinian Christians the same, and so forth.

I forgot to mention. Instead of "masha'Allah", we say "smallah", which is short for "biesm Allah", ie in the Name of God. We also use this expression when we're impressed among the aforementioned adjectives.

Your posts are very informative, thank you. Is it common for Lebanese Muslims to convert to Christianity? I assume not, because apostasy is punishable by death in Sharia, but is that punishment actually enforced? And is it common for Christians to convert to Islam?

My pleasure, brother.
I don't know the exact numbers because it is such a delicate topic here, since the war is still fresh in our minds. But I do have knowledge of Muslims converting to Christianity, and vice versa. However, I believe the former is more apparent, or prevalent rather, than the latter.

Yes hahah. kifak

The christians who fled during the civil war mostly returned.
Well, firstly lebanon is a tiny country so there's no way 8million christians will suddenly move back. But the reason they left in the first place is not because of 1) Saudi 2) Iran 3) Al-Assad. It's because during WWI, the Ottoman Empire blockaded all food to Mount Lebanon and almost half of the entire population starved to death. The largest christian exodus of the Middle East was during the Ott*man Empire, not even ISIS can beat their record. They genocided Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians, and almost wiped out mount lebanon. I forgave the Saudis and Persians easily, the turks I still am struggling to.

Not often no, Lebanon is very tribal. If you're born Sunni, you're part of the sunni tribe of lebanon even if you declare yourself nonreligious. Same with maronite and other sects.
However, I will say that in Lebanon, many Muslims will make a mini-pilgrimage to the statue we have of Our Lady of Lebanon at Harissa and they will pray. I'm not sure what exactly they pray for, but they pray alongside us and honor the Virgin Mary. Of all the muslims in the Middle East, the Lebanese and then Jordanians are the most accepting of christians, by far. Jordanian christianity is very intriguing.

There are many wrongdoings of the palestinians, especially of the PLO, but I won't blame all palestinians for those radical movements in the 80s. While there are more christians in Israel than Palestine, it must also be noted that the occupation of Palestine caused the majority of those christians to leave. They had the funds necessary to start a new life unlike most of the muslims who stayed. The israeli government had no problem assaulting christians and destroying churches, they never separated christian from muslim palestinian, they abused them all.
So yes there are more christians in Israel, and they're probably safer than those in palestine. But this is only because of the brutality of the israeli regime and its economic and territorial strangle on palestinian settlements, which most christians left.
As far as i'm aware, most palichristians fled to south america, to continue their destiny of following the lebanese no matter where we go.
Another thing to note is that officially the Palestinian Authority is secular and there are a few christians in their governmental positions. Most palestinians don't treat the christians any differently, there just aren't many of them sticking it out is all. As for how the jews treat christians in israel, I have no clue. Video related.
> youtube.com/watch?v=NrMior480Ew

Attached: IMG_0170.JPG (1045x784, 127.66K)

That was a suprisingly wholesome video for memepastor

London fag here - you live in 'little Lebanon' around the Edgware Rd?

oh thats why christiannity dropped from being 20% in the ME to 0.2%, do u know why they did that? did they miss their jyziah payment?

Why do you christ killers come to Zig Forums?

This video comes from the Turkish government so I take it with a grain of salt. Same thing if it was a CNN, BBC or RT video.

These people are real either way. It came out last year during Christmas. And I buy stuff from similar shops like that woman in the vid. Un-pozz yourself from the people who killed their King.

This is a hard question indeed, at first I would just wish for them to winnie the pooh off.
But lately there is been a strong support of part of the evangelicals towards jew conservatism.
And honestly I kinda see the appeal of that, forcing anti degeneracy on their own people, striving for their religious beliefs, aggressively attacking those that oppose it. Its how I wish christians would act with their own people too.
The real problem is with the globalist jews whose goal seems to be shitting up the rest of the world.

God expelled the Jews from the holy land, the Palestinians are far more Semitic than the European Jews that mass migrated to those lands less than a century ago displacing both Muslims and Christians living there.
Sorry but unless you're some evangelical nutcase from Burgerland (which means you are not christian and your opinion is of no value in this board), then the moral approach would be to support the people in Palestine living under an apartheid regime and getting the shit bombed out of them on a regular basis.

CONVERT EVERYONE TO CHRIST

what the heck I love Palestinians now!

Attached: @lina_sleibi palestina- From Bethlehem️ بيت لحم.mp4 (640x360, 4.42M)

Hi, Mr. Shekelberg

Attached: AnimeHappyMerchant.png (687x696, 37.7K)

Bump

This is the only answer. It is Christian land.

Attached: 8C29C716-46DF-4860-BDA4-57B182FB0455.jpeg (650x657, 193.08K)