Though shall not steal

Is Christian anarchism the only Christian political system there is?

Attached: 1543497021323.jpg (947x1200, 659.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabaptism#Persecutions_and_migrations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_anarchism
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mutualism and voluntarism; and hierarchical orders will arise anyway…either from God’s order of Satan’s corruption and bad copies of it.

Well according to Tolstoy, due to the Temptation of Christ that all the worlds governments are ruled by Satan and the only answer is Christian Anarchism.

You can have a state without the income or property tax

mutualism is predicated on a rejection of private property, but private property is affirmed in the Bible

It's stealing to withhold from the king what God has given him

What's the argument behind this?

As long as I have parliamentary representation and I'm not being taxed out of house and home, I'm fine with it. Otherwise, I'm breaking out the tar and feathers.

Remember the only righteous nation is a Theological fascistic one that combines the State with the Church.

God established nations with the ability to make objects their's, to not give them these objects which are their's it is theft

It's still stealing though.

Yeah like the ones that executed anabaptists for following the bible?
Stay out of the US

Sorry m8, but materialism has gotten to you good.

Can you elaborate please

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabaptism#Persecutions_and_migrations

You're right about tithing. Taxation comes with the threat of (state) force, but tithing didn't

What denom does nothing?

Sounds like another assumption

And Tolstoy's theology is anathema. What's your point?

Explain to me how taxation constitutes theft in a purely theological context (i.e. no secular ancap types). Because as far as I'm aware, no such claim is made within the scripture or any amount of patristic work.
Christ even acknowledges taxation into Caesar as legitimate, since the coinage was 'his'. Unless you're going to claim that any coinage without the seal and face of the Roman Emperor is illegitimate.
IIRC the Old Testament even describes the Davidic dynasty taxing citizens to feed the poor.

Explaining the actual reasoning behind Christian Anarchism rather than this weird shaky argument this guy is making. The very basis of Christian Anarchism is the temptation of Christ nothing to do with Taxation being theft or anything like that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_anarchism

given that we share the reading that theft is wrong, and theft can be perpetrated by groups, the onus is on you to explain the ethical difference between robbery by gang and robbery by state

Jesus' "render unto caesar" is a classic misdirection to avoid entrapment by his pharisee opponents. They wanted to find a reason to use the state against him, but he points it back at them:

Taxation is not stealing, since slavery is not condemned.
Stop projecting your burgerness to Christianity.

are you saying that I'm actually a slave, and that makes it permissible?
What happens if I wasn't a slave? My constitution specifically forbids slavery

It's not thievery when it's a voluntary payment on my part for providing promised goods and services.