Praise the Lord

Praise and glory be to His wonderful name.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (336x448, 39.05K)

And His name is YHWH of host, the one who will be with His covenant even after the end of the age!

Coptic Icons are so adorable

*idolatrous

Protestants go to hell.

Protestants have their own idolatry though

Attached: 4503122c08406e204a9b8f915f86503cdb14f1a680cb47fc4406611d205c8917fa48fbb892c4128d00df48a424b3be349a95dddc36f499202e93886547595c1e8ef619627859ffd534e04f0f5030f359e8915bb8495077f36362935bcb87d273.jpg (600x398, 135.38K)

I'm not a protestant.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved.

Yes you are. Baptists and Non-Denominationals are Protestants.

Protestantism came out of the reformation. Considering that I am saved, it's not possible that my "spiritual lineage" goes back to the roman catholic church.

Iconoclasm is a heresy user.

Nope.

And your whole theological tradition came out of the reformation but can be found nowhere in the Bible. Instead, you believe in the traditions of men.

Your eyes are darkened. I hope you get saved and come to the knowledge of the truth.

Praise the Lord! The Son! The Holy Spirit! Theotokos! And the Church!

Where would we be without them? Probably not being able to read this post nor posting on a forum. Especially one that was converted from Autistic Anime Atheists to Autistic Anime Christians.

What truth lol? The whole tradition, and the very bible that you're using and quoting from was handed down by the Church fathers, and the Many Church Councils. This, is just common sense. Your very same traditions come from the reformation that split from the Catholic faith. But even Catholics retain more truth than any protestant, or Kjv only, i don't need no church belief. Again, Veneration of the saints/saint hood?, Eucharist?, Prayers for the dead?, Icons? One must conclude that, those same men of faith, saints, and ultimately back to the apostles themselves. That, if they're were in error/Apostatize from the very start. As they were the ones who gave us Christian Tradition and ultimately the bible we have today. Then by protestant, or your Kjv worship. Then it destroys its self. You can't even end up believing in your own bible. You've already thrown over board the church fathers, The traditions of the church, any line that goes back to the apostle. And you wonder why people are leaving your churches? Or lack there of, of people joining this faith? Protestantism, and low tier, i only need my bible, and hurr get saved. Is a sinking ship. People are leaving for either, Atheism, Catholicism, Orthodoxy, or some other new ager/occult stuff. Wake up man lol. Pic, is coming from a catholic perspective but still makes a point.

Attached: Dsft27MUwAAR56v.jpg large.jpg (483x620 149.43 KB, 177.42K)

If "break down their images." also refers to images of Jesus Christ, then so does the rest of the verse.

I mean if that's what you Prots are into…

Praise Him. Not because his power, but his character.

what the hell is that?

Praise the Lord! If we are silent, the rocks will cry out His name.

Praise the Lord!

Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty; who was and is, and is to come.

Praise His Name!

t. /islam/