The Migrants are Christian

Why not let them? Or why not ease their suffering and torment? What have the children done to deserve this life? What would Jesus do?

Attached: mexicant.jpg (1024x715, 145.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/79/1/6/4690070
abc.net.au/news/2018-10-20/central-american-migrants-in-clash-at-mexico-border/10399802
todaycostarica.com/majority-of-us-bound-migrants-refuse-asylum-in-mexico/
youtu.be/a2u01ngQSTM
biblehub.com/john/3-16.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catechism_of_the_Catholic_Church
vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX.HTM
vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p123a9p3.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys winnie the pooh parasite loving faggit

Oogabooga gibsmedat

If they were Christian, they wouldn't use their children as shields.

Attached: 1479762859375.jpg (900x534, 72.97K)

Why don't they just fix their own country? Or better yet, allow America to annex it, if it's so bad their people needs to flee from it?

I worry for your souls. There is no compassion in this Christian Board. These are humans but you treat them like vermin invading a house. What made you like this?

I only treat fedoras like vermin.

Attached: image.jpg (600x449, 91.7K)

What kind of a Christian parent drags their children away from their homes and then uses them as bargaining chips to get welfare?

now this is some lazy concern trolling.

Attached: atheist.jpg (211x220, 7.22K)

If these invaders were Christian, they wouldn't be disrespecting Mexico and The US' sovereignty by trying to break into the US.

If they were Christian, they wouldn't call the President "the Anti-Christ"

If they were Christian, they wouldn't be running from their problems and try to fix their shithole country.

Alot of these invaders are communists anyway. So winnie the pooh them. Send them back home where they belong.

Attached: flag-620x330.jpg (620x330, 38.56K)

Agree. America is not a Church. If an American wants to help with they should build a Church or send money to a Church in that Country.

I feel very sorry for them that God has blessed me to be born in America and not them. However, I care about My Country and Family. I do not want it harmed. Things are already horrible in America. Letting these poor people in will make it worse.

We should not all immigration. However, I don't think We will.

I think things will get much worse. I pray for the return of Jesus.

America is in a horrible state. We need to make things much better here before we let anyone in.

Churches in America should do something after helping our own people.

It wouldn't cost too much to build a Church with a tent city near the border for these people.

THEY MUST STAY OUT. WE CAN'T HELP.

(checked)

We can barely take care of our own people. To take in these invaders would be irresponsible and a slap in the face of our people.

The only people that benefit are the unethical corporations that use them as cheap labor, denying a job to an American that needs it more.

Besides the US gives Central America enough money in foregin AID, they can take care of themselves but they chose to be garbage instead.

Also, before I forget, OP is a Zig Forums faggot.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82.87K)

They were christian until they starded loving money instead of God.

Attached: 1526029540809.png (863x658, 121.67K)

Starving refugees are not fat

Fatty foods are the only things that poor ppl can afford to eat these days

Eating fat doesn’t make you fat. Eating too much of anything does

academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/79/1/6/4690070

Poor people can't afford good food so they consume a lot of factory processed carbs, fructose and sugar, humans are not designed to consume these and these glycogen gets stored as fat surrounding the belly area.
The reason why black people and Mexicans are fat is not because they eat too much but they eat the wrong food, they're also genetically built to store energy as fat cause their ancestors barely had anything to eat. They do eat too much cause fructose is more addicting the cocaine, this is not limited to minorities but white people are affected by it too.
Look up Mexican and black people diet, it's mostly compromised of processed food and food with high level of sugar/fructose, well you can look up the diet of ANY fat American and find the similarities.

We're brothers and sisters by faith and not by racial or national identity.

Galatians 3:28-29 King James Version (KJV)

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Attached: EBB1034B9AC0434E825139E645AE6380.jpg (700x826, 86.1K)

Round up all the druglords and CIA glow-in-the-darks into his barn and burn them with unquenchable fire as punishment for their greed, deceptions, idolatries, and murders.

Christians don't attack Mexican Authorites abc.net.au/news/2018-10-20/central-american-migrants-in-clash-at-mexico-border/10399802

How many Romans did Jesus attack? How many Romans did Jesus tell his followers to assault?

Besides, what kind of Christian endangers their children to drag them over 1000 miles into a country supposedly run by the "the Anti-Christ", racists, and ebil fascists?

If these so called christians only wanted asylum, why did they refuse asylum from mexico? todaycostarica.com/majority-of-us-bound-migrants-refuse-asylum-in-mexico/

You can give me your feel good pinko drivel all you want, it doesn't change the fact that these Honduran commies are not Christians. They disrespect and are breaking the laws of Mexico and America.

They ought to not be winnie the pooh cowards and fix their shithole country. They voted for it after all.

Attached: download (1)

Read paleochristian writings such as the Didache.
"But receive everyone who comes in the name of the Lord, and prove and know him afterward; for you shall have understanding right and left. If he who comes is a wayfarer, assist him as far as you are able; but he shall not remain with you more than two or three days, if need be. But if he wants to stay with you, and is an artisan, let him work and eat. But if he has no trade, according to your understanding, see to it that, as a Christian, he shall not live with you idle. But if he wills not to do, he is a Christ-monger. Watch that you keep away from such.

This is what the first christians believed, not some modern feelgood human rights crap.
Prove and know them, for if they come to our countries to steal, sell drugs and don't work they must not be allowed.
Even those who are in need assist only as far as you are able. Unlimited immigration would result in a mass fall of the standard of living for the entire population. This is not assistance, this is irrational pathological altruism beyond our possibility.

Doesn't that mean being a Christian is enough to cross a border ? Afterall God doesn't judge nations but individual. Nation is vanity.

Attached: web3priestscameralenslaughterstpeterssquarehappycanonizationvaticanjeffreybrunoaleteia.jpg (667x469, 93.97K)

Invaders. Who refused asylum,work visas, free food and free clothes from charities in Mexico.
They are economic invaders.

Nothing.
Too bad that allowing migration will only pass in 30 year old males looking for free government giveaways and light up the lives of about 3 children, 5 if we're lucky.

Attached: Cannotcontinue.jpg (1200x675, 121.11K)

Look at this fake ass picture. Look at the clean soles of that girl, no scraps at their knees either…have you ever seen a kid that age without bloody knees? You think those kids came walking from Honduras? My ass. And that fatso bitch certainly didn't carry them. She would break into a sweat lifting a big mac. This is all stage nonsense. Deliberate misinformation for political purposes.

If you want to do something then get your nose out of the book, get out there and preach honest, god fearing morals into this world. Also don't forget to bring up the connection between banks and evil. Amen.

Another thing…if you call yourself Christian then this is the time to forge a future for your religion by stamping out the evil corrupting your name. Walk into your church and drag those lying, corrupting, false preachers out of the temple of god and wholeheartedly preach the morals of truth and honesty. Afterwards get out and clean up your god damn communities. Put your faith into yourself and the people supporting you and receive gods blessing to strive for a better world…this is what you meant to be doing in the first place.

You deserve to be beaten.

But are they christian?
Doubtfull, to woship mary like these, it would rather be babylonian Paganism

Now do they have right to enter the US? Does it say to treat a foreigner living amongst you like a good friend?

In regards to the second saying it does say so, but in reverse there are even stricter laws against foreigners,

Keep them out, for their goal is the destabilisation of Trumps Regime to being upon an age of the anti christ, knowingly or unknowingly the more clever of them has called out that they are being helped by someone superior, of which they are told not to talk about

these superiors, An Enemy to God

And should be treated as such

Attached: 1543676260907.jpg (800x850, 245.4K)

Implying it's the duty of government to provide welfare and incentives to lazy asses. Lol, didn't Trump promise tax cuts and isolationism ? Guess all politicians are psychopaths

youtu.be/a2u01ngQSTM

Attached: left_wing_parasite.jpg (461x439, 33.89K)

Post discarded, along with poster.

Okay mate

Attached: 1536798348813.jpg (625x415, 45.93K)

I could be bothered with arguing with you, but:

1.Your argument is really annoying in the sense that I'd have to spend way too much time stopping it(Or as someone else put it: "The energy needed to stop garbage is a magnitude higher than the energy needed to create it").
2.You aren't supposed to be here, I can tell because you have bad grammar, poor spacing, and repost trashy videos form popular youtubers.
3.Nobody is going to be changing their minds over the argument
If I were to argue with you, on the things that you want to talk about, I would legitimately be doing something very useless.

Nice ad hominem

You will know them by their fruits.
They are criminals, not Christians. Easy enough.

Nehemiah was a wallbuilder

What the WTP do you think tacos not being allowed into the country is?

The migrants are looters, and have kidnapped Mexican police.

Jews.

Well put, keep saging this pointless and rather unChristian OP.

In the caravan that rushed the boarder, there may have been Christians but it mainly was probably filled with drug-dealers and gangsters. That’s why we can’t just let anyone in; we don’t know wether they are good or bad.

Because this is a capitalist trick to gain usury, nothing else.
Human Rights say migrant workers are a human right. That it is a human right to be an economic migrant, that nations have less of a priority than corporate profit. They would destroy any group for profit, and have the backing to do it.

Human Rights is newspeak for corporate slavery.

Anyone can claim to be a Christian, but God will know if they are by the fruits they produce. SPOILER ALERT
Render unto Ceaser
these invaders aren't Christian

Now go back to halfchan.

Attached: apVXwGQ.jpg (2048x2040, 114.93K)

lol

Attached: 4f34788234571c6f88556207ec6b673a3ddfd4a7b9e9a9c6fd2a864dbaad8d64.jpg (544x366, 38.63K)

Not really true. Almost everybody in western countries eats more than their recent ancestors did (you have to go out of your way not to), but the real difference with blacks and amerindians is that they've had agriculture for much less time and so are less well adapted to eating grains.
I'm sure you know that "there is neither male nor female" is not an exhortation to accept transgenderism, so you should also recognize that "There is neither Jew nor Greek" is not an exhortation to submit to foreign invaders.

wrong. sugar is not the problem. fructose is not the problem. these things are good for you. carbs are good for you. yes, even white sugar.

the problem is polyunsaturated fats. pufas.

corn oil, sunflower oil, canola oil etc. all these cheap popular oils that were introduced to the market around the 60s. they're high in pufas. pufas are absolutely toxic.

pufas are behind the obesity epidemic. they're also behind the rise in cancer, alzheimer's, diabetes etc.

i can assure you that if most people who supposedly have diabetes simply stopped eating pufas, their health would go back to normal. but pufas are everywhere, everyone uses them, every restaurant uses them.

as for the main topic, schmaltzy humanitarian pro-immigrant words don't eliminate the fact that there are ulterior motives behind pro-immigration policies (namely, the eradication of whites). i think the apostle told us to be wise as serpents. all people are children of God, racism is a sin, but let's not be normies about this.

Christians don't vote for abortion parties.

Attached: Screen_Shot_20181115_at_3.16.56_AM.png (318x536, 78.28K)

Who cares about the law. Mexican families cross the border in hope of a better life on the other side. Millions of people live as illegals in the US and their standard of living is well above that which they left behind. I'm Brazilian. I live in Brazil. There are plenty of Brazilians living illegally in the US, making far more money there working construction, driving for Lyft etc. than they did doing more respectable jobs over here.

When an illegal immigrant commits actual crimes like stealing then yes, he is sinning. But going all legalistic over the fact that they're "illegals" is some faggy-ass pharisaism.

Lord, I don't think I've ever been more ashamed of this board. It's not the fact that they disagree, but the venom with which they do so.

oof
remind me to not let your kind into my country

Actually yeah. Pharisees are usually on the side of power. Forgive the SJW term, but it is easy to moralize from a position of privilege.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 10A69504-8857-40AA-A940-6814622A4464.jpeg (932x960, 105.74K)

Americans have an inordinate respect for the law.

If we're talking natural law, by which I mean actual concrete morality, then by all means let us be lawful.

What I object to is legalism. Like thinking "jaywalking" is a serious sin. This seems to be a common attitude in America. Inordinate obsession with petty rules. It's gay.

You have completely mischaracterized my post. Good job. Now go ride your fatmobile.

Come to think of it, it's not so bad. Instead of a nation of unbelieving whites, America way be on its way to becoming a nation of Mary-venerating mestizos.

Fix your own county instead of ruining someone else’s.

Probably the worst impersonation I've ever had done

Racist much?

Attached: immigrant-welfare-use-4-11-f1.jpg (650x537, 81.55K)

Haha yeah for sure.

Zig Forums in general has a serious problem with concern trolling.

Okay, so let me be clear.

Illegally entering the US with the intention of being a leech is *immoral*. And it's a pity that most immigrants seem to fit the bill.

But there's nothing immoral about being a hard-working illegal, and there are plenty of them.

Attached: main-qimg-48936f14ef85e36e9a55c8aaf640d430.png (602x339, 277.94K)

No there aren't. You don't have a right to live next to white people. You already let your mask slip and revealed you are pleased that white people are being replaced. You are our enemy.

How about lighting up a cigarette in a "No Smoking" area. Does your delicate soul flinch at the thought?

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Attached: homeless3-1024x681.jpg (1024x681, 184.81K)

If they were hardworking they would fix their own homeland instead of being parasites. I don't want any in my country, they are a threat to everyone and thing I love

"No!"

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 40.52K)

Silly you. How much agency do you think the populace really has? We're all in the grip of the Cabal to a greater or lesser degree.

The problem here in Brazil and in most impoverished countries is the State. We don't lack natural resources, we don't lack the will to work. But a lot of our money gets eaten by taxes. Our economy gets strangled by regulations. The State and its laws are the problem.

In the US you have a more thriving economy, an economy less choked by regulations and taxes. Which is why so many people want to live there.

I'm not a leftist. I voted for Bolsonaro. I would have voted for Trump if I were American.

Attached: whos behind this post?.gif (452x523, 3.8K)

I don't know man, I guess you're country is becoming less white and I guess that's a bummer, but Mexicans are still God's children.

This is pathetic. If you can't even attempt to take a stand in your own home you are useless. Messystizos have been nothing but a curse

Alright, big man. What are you doing about the Satanic child sacrifices in your soil? Seems to be a big thing over there.

Romans 13 bro, I must worship my authority and pay my taxes to bomb children in middle east, I mean it's better than voting for Democrats amirite ? While they chop babies with forceps the republicans bomb the babies which is far better dude.

And yet 65% of you come here and vote for more regulations, more taxes, more abortion, more LGBT "rights", etc, etc, ETC.

The vast majority of your coethnics disagree with you.

Attached: 1_kqmASqtNdWES_TDviTI4vA.png (756x794, 67.88K)

So your people make a mess in your country by voting for garbage people to steal everything from you in taxes, and instead of trying to fix the mess you created you want to run away from your problems.

Very Christian like.

Attached: our-sun-my-disgust-9752849.png (500x507, 105.04K)

Smallpox wasn’t enough.

What if the majority happens to be commie and the minority happens to be Christians who seek refuge for a better living ? Cmon you shouldn't judge people by their skin ! Sure there are bad people among them, bad people are everywhere and they're in every race.
Look at America, you people on average pay 5 month earning to the government in just a year and your dictators just bomb people who disagree with them, is this what the American people want ? America and Europe has been sold out to the masons and satanic Jews, there's nothing you can do and nationalism is nothing but a psy op to control the general population.
Well, compare the tweets and promises by Trump before and after election for yourself, don't fall for the politics and media, be yourself and disconnect from these brainwashing stuffs, that's just my opinion it's up to you.

Attached: QJYyLvy.png (680x628, 651.37K)

Muh mexican supremacy is not an argument, but please keep distracting from how much you got BTFO.
These central American parasites are not Christians and I feel no sympathy for these criminals

Attached: download.png (239x211, 9.44K)

Haha nah, I'm just done bantering. But if you really need to feel victorious, then ok, I declare you victorious. Best regards.

Commies can never be Christian. These invaders are not Christians and never have been. Nationalism is working wether pinko faggots like you like it or not.

If they want to come to America they can do so legally. Until then they can rot at the border for all I care.

I'm just saying you can make more money working construction in the US than working some respectable bureaucratic job here in Brazil. Which is why living in America even as an illegal is such an attractive prospect for many.

But we just elected a very conservative guy here in Brazil, so things are looking up.

let's see what the christian bible says:

biblehub.com/john/3-16.htm

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catechism_of_the_Catholic_Church

The Catechism of the Catholic Church (Latin: Catechismus Catholicae Ecclesiae; commonly called the Catechism or the CCC) is a catechism promulgated for the Catholic Church by Pope John Paul II in 1992.[2][3] It sums up, in book form, the beliefs of the Catholic faithful.

vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX.HTM

CATECHISM OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

CHAPTER TWO I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE ONLY SON OF GOD

841 The Church's relationship with the Muslims. "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day."330

vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p123a9p3.htm

Btw - Mormons say they believe in Jesus too, why don't you have more love for them? Not as beneficial for your agenda? Hmm

You know what? I sincerely hope Bolsonaro fixes Brazil and makes it great again. You Brazilians deserve better than those before him.

Attached: f6a78794-6840-4d96-b54c-3d3103ea6a9a.png (400x400, 328.77K)

God bless Bolsonaro.

Just because I despise nationalism doesn't make me a commie. Libertarians, ancaps, pacifists, fundamentalists, Baptists, calvinist and isolationists dislike nationalism too, There's nothing wrong in being proud of your nation but keep it to yourself, one shouldn't enforce man made law upon other people of the nation and stop idolising the nation or race you've born in.

Attached: ancaps.jpg (767x768, 108.22K)

They are predominantly Catholic.

And breaking laws is a mortal sin; cast the first stone user.

The law requires Christian doctors to perform abortion and Christians to tolerate faggots, am I supposed to follow those ? One is free to break the law since the law isn't the ultimate end but God is.

Attached: 1542860949616.jpg (867x685, 95.69K)

There are just laws, and you know which are just. Killing a child is evil; and breaking into a country unlawfully is evil.